Search For "policybazaar"
Updated : 1 month ago IST
New Delhi [India], January 28 (ANI/NewsVoir): Paisabazaar.com is the only independent digital platform in the country to reach an annualized loan disbursal of USD 1.5 billion. The marketplace platform receives consumers from 1000+ cities every month and offers unsecured loans to both salarie
Updated : 4 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], Oct 29 (ANI/NewsVoir): Policybazaar's continued investment in driving awareness on the need for term insurance and the on-going COVID-19 pandemic has helped narrowed the world's largest protection gap, which is in India.
Updated : 1 year, 4 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] Oct 10 (ANI/NewsVoir): Policybazaar.com, India's largest insurance website, and comparison portal, as well as the flagship brand of ETechAces Marketing & Consulting Pvt Ltd, has appointed Chetna Gogia as its new Head of HR.
Updated : 1 year, 5 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] Sept 24 (ANI/NewsVoir): Docprime.com, Health-Tech venture by EtechAces marketing and consulting private limited ('Policybazaar Group') has successfully completed one year of its operations.
Updated : 1 year, 7 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] July 29(ANI/NewsVoir): Docprime.com, a Policybazaar group company is partnering with a multi-platform community First Moms Club (FMC) with an aim to bring digital accessibility to healthcare.
Updated : 1 year, 8 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] June 28(ANI/NewsVoir): It is quite evident that India for long has remained under-insured and the awareness around insurance has been left even further behind.
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] June 12 (ANI/NewsVoir): A recent survey conducted by Policybazaar.com indicates that millennials between the age-group of 22-35 years have a better assessment of their protection needs when it comes to buying health covers which shields them adequately.
Updated : 1 year, 9 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India], May 14 (ANI/NewsVoir): With around 5000 consultations a day, Docprime, a Policybazaar group company connected 51 per cent women, who took the online consultation from dedicated medical consultants. This leaves the rest, 49 per cent males taking on the digital c
Updated : 1 year, 10 months ago IST
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] May 3 (ANI/ NewsVoir): Policybazaar.com, India's largest insurance website and comparison portal have launched a new television commercial series featuring its brand ambassador, Actor Akshay Kumar, donning the avatar of Yamraj 2.0. The maverick actor, in the new
Updated : 2 years ago IST
Gurugram (Harayana) [India] Feb 28 (ANI): Policybazaar.com, India’s largest insurance comparison portal, has launched an exclusive ‘Cashless Assurance’ feature for its customers to help them with “assured cashless settlements” at the time of claims. The
Gurugram (Haryana) [India] Feb 27 (ANI): Docprime.com, the latest healthcare venture by EtechAces Marketing and Consulting Private Limited (“Policybazaar Group”) has achieved its first milestone of one million unique visitors per month. The milestone has been accomplished in a
New Delhi [India], Feb 6 (ANI): Docprime.com, the latest healthcare venture of Policybazaar Group, today announced its consumer app for Android and iOS users.