Search For "food poisoning"
Updated : 1 month ago IST
About 25 Central Reserve Police Force personnel were admitted to a hospital in Bacheli in Chhattisgarh's Dantewada due to food poisoning, an official said on Sunday.
Updated : 1 month, 2 weeks ago IST
Police have filed a First Information Report (FIR) following a complaint after at least 137 nursing and paramedical students fell ill due to suspected food poisoning at a private hostel in Mangaluru's Shaktinagar on Monday.
The students had developed stomach ache, vomiting and diarrhoea since 2 am on Monday.
Updated : 1 month, 3 weeks ago IST
More than a hundred students from a school in Palnadu fell ill and were hospitalised due to suspected food poisoning.
Ernakulam Sessions Court has dismissed the bail petition of Hassainar, the second accused in a case of food poisoning at the hotel Majlis in Paravur of Kerala's Ernakulam district. Earlier this month, around 70 people who consumed food from Hotel Majlis sought treatment after seeing symptoms
Updated : 2 months, 1 week ago IST
As many as 68 people who consumed food from a hotel at Paravur in the Ernakulam district of Kerala sought treatment after suffering from diarrhoea and vomiting.
The Kerala government issued new guidelines for catering services after more than 100 people fell ill due to food poisoning.
Updated : 2 months, 2 weeks ago IST
A 19-year-old girl died due to suspected food poisoning at Kasargod in Kerala on Saturday.
Updated : 2 months, 3 weeks ago IST
The inspections on Tuesday came in the backdrop of the death of a young woman in Kottayam after allegedly having food from a hotel.
Kerala Health Minister Veena George on Sunday ordered a probe into a suspected food poisoning incident in which over 100 people fell ill.
Updated : 3 months ago IST
According to reports, a Dashagatra program (Feast on 10th day post death) was organised in the village in which a large number of people were invited and over 100 people had eaten food in it. After some time most of the people started vomiting and complaining about diarrhoea.
Updated : 3 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Hours after attending a wedding ceremony guests complained of stomach aches and had to be rushed to hospitals.