Search For "electrocuted"
Updated : 3 years, 5 months ago IST
Hyderabad (Telangana), Oct 2 (ANI) Three persons were electrocuted while putting up posters for an upcoming movie here on Tuesday, police said.
Washington DC [USA], Sept 29 (ANI): Singer Celine Dion faced another hiccup on her 'Courage' world tour as a crew member was electrocuted while setting up at Montreal stop.
Updated : 3 years, 6 months ago IST
Hyderabad (Telangana) [India], Sept 26 (ANI): A 23-year-old fitness trainer died after he got electrocuted in Hyderabad's Madhapur area on Wednesday.
Updated : 3 years, 7 months ago IST
Sagar (Madhya Pradesh) [India], Aug 26 (ANI): BJP leader Gopal Bhargava on Sunday allegedly threatened to attack electricity board building hereafter a herd of cows got electrocuted in Sagar district's Kadta village.
Jalandhar (Punjab) [India], August 5 (ANI): As many as 21 job aspirants for Air Force services were injured after a boundary wall collapsed at Punjab Armed Police (PAP) ground here on Monday morning. A few students fell unconscious after they were electrocuted in the incident.
Mahrajganj (Uttar Pradesh) [India], July 30 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Monday announced a compensation of Rs 13 lakh to each of the victim's families who died after getting electrocuted in a village Pharendra here.
Updated : 3 years, 8 months ago IST
Ghaziabad (Uttar Pradesh) [India], July 28 (ANI): A 16-year-old Kanwariya died during treatment in hospital after he was electrocuted outside a camp in Sambhu Dayal College here on Saturday, said police.
Chittoor (Andhra Pradesh) [India], July 21 (ANI): A juvenile elephant on Sunday died after being accidentally electrocuted in Palamaner mandal of Chittoor district.
Updated : 3 years, 9 months ago IST
Thane (Maharashtra) [India], June 29 (ANI): A 46-year-old man was electrocuted to death after the branch of a tree which hit an electric cable fell on him on Saturday.
Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh) [India], June 4 (ANI): As heavy rain accompanied by hail storm and gusty winds lashed parts of Hyderabad city, an 18-year-old boy was electrocuted supposedly after his umbrella came in contact with an electric pole.
Updated : 4 years, 1 month ago IST
Hyderabad (Telangana), [India], Feb 12 (ANI): A seven-year-old boy died after coming in contact with a live electrical wire of a lamp post in Hyderabad on Monday night, police said.
Updated : 4 years, 4 months ago IST
Bokajan (Assam) [India], Nov 17 (ANI): Another case of electrocution of elephants has come to the fore, this time, from Assam.