Search For "electrocuted"
Updated : 2 days, 9 hours ago IST
The court was hearing a suit for recovery of Rs 5 lakh by way of compensation and damages for the death by electrocution against defendants -- BSES Yamuna and Reliance General Insurance Company.
Updated : 1 month ago IST
A man allegedly electrocuted his wife to death and then buried her body in his house in Lakhimpur.
Updated : 1 month, 2 weeks ago IST
Four people die of electrocution in Pune, Maharashtra
Updated : 1 month, 3 weeks ago IST
One person was killed after he was attacked by wild elephants and the herd destroyed at least 25 houses in the village.
An elephant died of electrocution after coming in contact with an electric transformer in a forest area in Chittoor district.
Updated : 2 months, 3 weeks ago IST
One PTI worker got injured after getting electrocuted while climbing an electricity pole.
Updated : 3 months, 1 week ago IST
Charaideo (Assam) [India], October 22 (ANI): A wild elephant died due to electrocution near the Napuk tea estate in the Charaideo district of Assam on Friday, forest officials confirmed.
New Delhi [India], October 18 (ANI): Delhi Police on Monday received an intimation about death of a person due to electrocution in the Sagarpur Police Station area, Delhi.
Updated : 3 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh) [India], October 9 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday expressed his deep grief over the loss of lives due to electrocution in Bahraich district.
Kokrajhar (Assam) [India], October 5 (ANI): An adult wild elephant died after being electrocuted when it came in contact with a live electrical wire in Sanfan forest range of Gossaigaon town in Kokrajhar district on Wednesday.
Updated : 4 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Islamabad [Pakistan], September 7 (ANI): The traders closed the shops and stormed a police post in Pakistan's Mansehra after a local was electrocuted while fleeing during the Zafar Chowk crackdown.
Bengaluru (Karnataka) [India], September 6 (ANI): A 23-year-old girl died after accidentally coming in contact with a live electric pole in Bengaluru on Monday.