Search For "carbon monoxide"
Updated : 5 days, 16 hours ago IST
"At least 104 people have died in various provinces and 50 houses have been damaged or destroyed," said Shafay Rahimi, a spokesman for the Taliban-led ministry.
Updated : 1 week, 4 days ago IST
At least 140 people were hospitalized for carbon monoxide poisoning in Herat province on Tuesday, Afghan news agency TOLOnews reported citing officials.
Updated : 1 month, 3 weeks ago IST
New Delhi [India], December 8 (ANI/SRV): FEMTO GREEN HYDROGEN LIMITED, a subsidiary of Indo Thai Securities Limited, announced the successful trial of its Femto device. World's leading testing, inspection, and certification company SGS GULF LTD conducted vehicle emission testing to check the
Updated : 2 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Last week, a three-year-old boy in Lanzhou died of carbon monoxide poisoning after it took his parents two hours to reach the hospital due to COVID-19 curbs, the Post reported.
Updated : 3 months, 1 week ago IST
Berlin [Germany], October 18 (ANI): According to a systematic review and meta-analysis published today (Tuesday) at the European Emergency Medicine Congress, pulse oximetry is an unreliable approach for identifying persons who are suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning and it should not be
Updated : 4 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Washington [US], September 3 (ANI): A potential novel therapeutic strategy for treating triple-negative breast cancer is being investigated by researchers. In Professor Abhay Pandit's lab, CRAM doctoral candidate Amir Abdo Alsharabasy is developing nitric oxide scavengers as part of a novel
Updated : 5 months, 3 weeks ago IST
Washington [US], August 5 (ANI): A study has revealed mild exposure to common smog pollutants such as inhalable airborne particles and carbon monoxide during pregnancy results in adverse maternal and fetal health outcomes.
Updated : 6 months, 1 week ago IST
Washington [US], July 24 (ANI): Powerful jets of a supermassive black hole change the conditions for star formation in interstellar clouds.
Updated : 12 months ago IST
New Delhi [India], February 3 (ANI): A 13-year-old girl died due to inhalation of carbon monoxide leaking from the bathroom geyser in Delhi's Dwarka on January 31, Delhi police said.
Updated : 1 year, 2 months ago IST
Washington [US], November 6 (ANI): The Medical College of Georgia scientists have early evidence that HBI-002, a low-dose oral compound developed by Hillhurst Biopharmaceuticals and already in early-stage trials for sickle cell disease, can safely reduce oxidative stress and inflammation in
Washington [US], November 4 (ANI): An ingested liquid that ultimately delivers a small dose of carbon monoxide to the eye appears to target key factors that damage or destroy vision in both type 1 and 2 diabetes, scientists say.
Updated : 2 years, 1 month ago IST
Chongqing [China], December 6 (ANI): 23 people were killed while one person was rescued following an accident in a coal mine due to excessive levels of carbon monoxide in southwest China, informed rescuers.