Lady Gaga hits back at Madge for 'born this way' digJun 11, 5:30 pm
New York, June 11 (ANI): Lady Gaga has responded to criticism that her hit song "Born This Way" sounds very much like Madonna's 1989 tune "Express Yourself" during a performance in Auckland, New Zealand on Thursday."It sometimes makes people feel better about themselves to put other people down or make fun of them or maybe make mockery of their work," The New York Daily News quoted Gaga as saying. "And that doesn't make me feel good at all," she said. Madonna took a not-so-subtle hit at Gaga when she performed a mash up of "Born This Way" and " Express Yourself " during a concert in Tel Aviv in May to show how similar the tunes were.The 53-year-old also blasted ' Born This Way' during an interview with ABC News in early January."When I heard it on the radio ...I said that sounds very familiar. "It feels reductive," she said.However Gaga told fans on Sunday that she has no time to engage in verbal battles."I don't even want to fight back because it's more important to me to keep writing music," she added. (ANI)
Moving on! Sean Penn gives Minka Kelly a 'pricy' birthday bash Jul 1, 5:29 pm
Washington DC, July 1 (ANI): Sean Penn seems to be really fast in moving on with his love relationships as he recently threw a pricy birthday party for Hollywood actress Minka Kelly.Full Story »
'Minions' filmmakers Chris Renaud wants to cast Chris Pratt as next 'villain' Jul 1, 5:18 pm
New Delhi, July 1 (ANI): 'Jurassic World' actor Chris Pratt is definitely on demand as animator Chris Renaud wants to cast him as his next villain for his much anticipated movie 'Minions'.Full Story »
Shahid Kapoor, KJo having gala time on sets of 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded' Jul 1, 4:33 pm
New Delhi, July 1 (ANI): Shahid Kapoor is not only excited about his marriage with Delhi girl Mira Rajput on July 7, but also he is having good time with Kran Johar on the sets his upcoming TV show 'Jhalak Dikhla Jaa Reloaded'.Full Story »
'Hot' Neha Dhupia poses for Maxim July cover Jul 1, 4:03 pm
New Delhi, July 1 (ANI): Bollywood actress Neha Dhupia has graced the July issue of Maxim Magazine in a vintage look and showing off cleavage in a corset.Full Story »
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Reel to Real 'Vivah': Shahid to tie knot with Mira Rajput on July 7 in Gurgaon
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- Paris Hilton to sue the witty minds behind 'plane crash' prank
- Here's what went wrong between Ben Affleck, Jennifer Garner
- Sunil Shetty doesn't like to drive because he thinks a lot
- Useless rumours don't really affect Sunny Leone
- 'Bisexual' Amber Heard doesn't want to hide sexuality to stay 'palatable'
- Julia Roberts hops aboard Garry Marshall's 'Mother's Day'
- SRK posts video to thank fans who marked his 23 yrs in Bollywood
TOP VIDEO STORIES