Lea Michele wants matching tattoos with boyfriend Corey MonteithMay 23, 5:05 pm
Washington, May 23 (ANI): Lea Michele reportedly wants to get matching tattoos her boyfriend Corey Monteith to signify their love for each other.The ' Glee' star has been dating her co-star since last year and she is so smitten with him that she is desperate for them to get similar etchings."Lea wants Cory to get matching tattoos . She has been wanting to do this for a long time, but she has decided on the design yet. She wants a symbol that represents soul mates," Contactmusic quoted a source as telling HollywoodLife.com.Michele already has a number of tattoos and recently said she is keen to get more because she wants them to represent significant moments in her life."I've got 10 little ones now! I have 'I believe' on my wrist, which I was inspired to do after I was in the Broadway show 'Spring Awakening'. I have some musical notes on my back from Queen's 'Bohemian Rhapsody' and I talked Jenna (Ushkowitz) and Kevin (McHale) into getting 'imagine' on our left feet. "My mom and I also have matching butterflies on our backs. I don't think I'm stopping at 10 though!" she said. (ANI)
Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing' Sep 20, 5:31 pm
Washington, Sept 20 (ANI): Kendall Jenner reportedly thought her older half-sister Kim Kardashian's decision to appear naked on the cover of GQ was "really embarrassing."Full Story »
He was my protector and confidant, says Nicole Kidman on father's funeral Sep 20, 5:18 pm
Melbourne, Sept 20 (ANI): Nicole Kidman paid tribute to her late father Antony Kidman during his funeral recently saying that he was her protector, confidant and friend during the hard times.Full Story »
Steve Mcqueen's 'Great Escape's thrilling chase sequence voted best motorcycle movie moment Sep 20, 4:40 pm
Washington, Sept 20 (ANI): Steve Mcqueen's thrilling chase sequence in 'The Great Escape' has been named the best motorbike scene in movie history.Full Story »
Domestic abuse is problem in every part of society, claims Queen Latifah Sep 20, 4:24 pm
Washington, September 20 (ANI): Queen Latifah has voiced her opinion on domestic abuse and claimed that it's a problem in every part of society.Full Story »
- Joan Rivers `promotes iPhone 6 from grave` on Facebook
- Simon Cowell would rather be shot than participate in reality TV shows
- Paul Reiser to star alongside Will Smith in NFL concussion film
- Is LiLo looking for a toyboy?
- Kevin Spacey's 'breath in jar' up for sale
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'
- Nick Cannon 'feels great' post Mariah Carey split
- Muhammad Ali's robe, Willie Nelson braids set to go under the hammer
- Tea Leoni 'doesn't know how she could ever hate ex-hubby David'
- Excited Ashton Kutcher, Mila Kunis can't wait for baby daughter's birth
TOP VIDEO STORIES