Radcliffe gets 2-year ultimatum from girlfriend to get 'domestic'Dec 3, 1:46 pm
London, Dec 3 (ANI): Daniel Radcliffe has revealed that his girlfriend, Rosie Coker has given him a two-year deadline to get house-trained.The Harry Potter star admitted that his talent as an actor has far outweighed his ability to function in the kitchen."She says I have a deadline of two years to be like a fully-functioning human being around the house," the Daily Mail quoted Radcliffe as saying. "I think it means I have to be able to cook for myself better than I can at the moment, and it means I can't leave the house in a state the way I do."'I didn't promise her anything, but I have made it my mission to improve myself. There's certainly progress to be made," he quipped.The 22-year-old revealed that he faced a low point when he was back in London a while ago and wolfed down half a bowl of cereal before rushing off to catch an early flight.A week later, the bowl and the cereal were still there, congealed into a rock-solid mess. "I tried to change after that, but it has been a slow process," he added. (ANI)
Gwen Stefani's 'creepy' fan shows up at her father's house Mar 28, 2:46 pm
Washington, Mar 28(ANI): Gwen Stefani's obsessed fan has been following her everywhere and even went to her father's home, leaving creepy letters and gifts.Full Story »
There's going to be off-Broadway musical about Bill, Hillary Clinton in April Mar 28, 2:07 pm
Washington, Mar 28 (ANI): 'Clinton: the Musical' will debut off-Broadway in New York in April, featuring dancing reporters and Lewinsky scandal prosecutor Kenneth Starr singing a number called 'Sexual Relations.'Full Story »
Pal claims 'distraught' Cliff Richard clueless about historical sex abuse accuser Mar 28, 1:42 pm
London, Mar 28 (ANI): Sir Cliff Richard's pal Bonnie Lythgoe has claimed that the 74-year-old singer has no idea who the historical sex abuse accuser is.Full Story »
Kate Hudson considers ex Matthew Bellamy `family forever` Mar 28, 12:22 pm
Washington, Mar 28 (ANI): Kate Hudson has revealed that even though she and former fiance Matthew Bellamy may have parted ways, they would remain family forever.Full Story »
- Emma Watson tops AskMen's list of 'Top 99 Most Outstanding Women of 2015'
- Bill Hader to star as giant in Steven Spielberg's'The BFG'
- Justin Bieber reacts to Zayn Malik leaving 1D
- Bill Cosby accused of sexual assault by two more women
- Lena Dunham accused of anti-semitism over article comparing Jewish men to dogs
- Bond Girl Lea Seydoux signs deal with talent agency WME
- Bobby Brown's hopes tied on prayers for Bobbi Kristina's recovery
- 'Smitten' Calvin Harris has been secretly meeting Taylor Swift
- Did J Lo and Casper Smart really ever split?
- Sam Worthington, Lara Bingle become proud first time parents
TOP VIDEO STORIES