Blast in Israeli Embassy car in Delhi, four injured (Update)Feb 13, 7:55 pm
New Delhi, Feb 13 (ANI): Ajay Chadha, Special Secretary (Internal Security) in the Ministry of Home Affairs, on Monday informed that four people, including one lady employee of the Israeli Embassy, have sustained injuries in the fire that took place in an innova car near Aurangzeb road crossing in New Delhi."Delhi Police has reported that at about 3.20 an innova car of Israeli Embassy bearing number '109 CD 35' caught fire near Aurangzeb road crossing. Initial reports obtain that a foreign substance was attached to the rear of the vehicle. However, the exact cause of fire will be known after further investigation by Delhi Police," Chadha told the media here."The driver of the car, who is an Indian citizen and one lady employee of Israeli Embassy have sustained injuries. Two other civilians, who were traveling in another car, have also sustained minor injuries. Delhi Police will be holding a separate meeting shortly," he added. Delhi Police immediately stepped up security around the city following the incident. Police officials are at the spot to investigate the nature of the blast. (ANI)
Cops arrest man for uploading morphed pictures which led to 21-year woman's suicide Jun 29, 10:23 am
Salem (Tamil Nadu), June 29 (ANI): The police on Wednesday arrested a man for uploading morphed pictures of a 21-year woman on Facebook, which led her to commit suicide.Full Story »
NIA conduct raids in Hyderabad, detains 11 for suspected terror links Jun 29, 10:04 am
Hyderabad, June 29 (ANI): In a major breakthrough, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) detained 11 people for suspected terror links in raids which it conducted at several places in Hyderabad this morning.Full Story »
Holy cow! Junagadh varsity finds gold in urine Jun 29, 9:55 am
Junagadh (Gujarat), June 29 (ANI): After being at the centre of raging political debate in recent times, the cow is all set to make the headlines again, with scientists of Junagadh Agricultural University claiming to have found traces of gold in the urine of a local cattle breed - Gir.Full Story »
Chhattisgarh: Three Naxals gunned down in Sukma Jun 29, 9:41 am
Sukma (Chhattisgarh), June 29 (ANI): Three Naxals were gunned down by police in Chhattisgarh's Sukma District on Wednesday.Full Story »
- No Indian casualties in Istanbul attack, confirms MEA
- Rahul Gandhi condemns Istanbul airport attack, dubs it as 'cowardly attack on innocents'
- PM Modi terms attack on Istanbul airport 'inhuman and horrific'
- Assam CM Sonowal to visit Silchar today
- Cops responsible for releasing identity of rape victim must be punished: Congress
- Monsoon to reach Delhi by end of June: Met dept
- Haji Ali Dargah case: Trupti Desai hopes for a 'pro women' verdict
- Kharge downplays BJP's attempt to bring black money
- Gau Raksha Dal says 'cow dung' 'cleansed' beef offenders
- Pampore encounter: Army dismisses reports of friction with CRPF for 'credit'
TOP VIDEO STORIES