Jamie would go mental if I dressed like a wife, says Kate MossJun 14, 5:38 pm
Melbourne, June 14 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed that marrying the Kills rocker Jamie Hince last year had not changed her wardrobe, but the guitarist did tell her when she had gone too far.The British model confessed that her husband 'likes me when I'm a rock 'n' roll kind of girl'."He would go mental if I started dressing like a wife! No! He likes me when I'm a rock'n'roll kind of girl," the Age quoted her as telling the British edition of Grazia.Moss, who is one of the most trend-setting stars around, sees people copying her look as a big compliment."People try and tempt me to do that. They're like, 'Everyone will be copying it and it will be hilarious. Do it!' But I'm not tempted," she said. "Are they gonna put it in all the magazines? Ha! But no. I haven't done it on purpose anyway," she said.But she said that she had been forced to compromise on her fashion choices ever since she got a pet dog."It's a nightmare... I'm having to rethink everything. You can't walk a dog in a heel. You look ridiculous"... Course (I've tried)," she added. (ANI)
Rats exhibit confidence just like humans: Study Sep 22, 4:19 pm
Washington, Sept 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that confidence is a measurable quantity and not just reserved for humans, as scientists have been able to pinpoint a brain region in rats whose function is required to for the animals to express confidence in their decisions.Full Story »
Now get high on pizza with 'weed topping sauce' Sep 22, 3:34 pm
Washington, Sept 22 (ANI): A food company named Podey Pizza has created a special pizza sauce topping that contains 'medical cannabis.'Full Story »
Canadians set world record for most people dressed as Batman Sep 22, 3:34 pm
London, Sept 22 (ANI): Over 500 people in Canada dressed as Batman gathered as they set a Guinness World Record for most people masquerading as the Caped Crusader.Full Story »
Domestic violence more frequent among same-sex couples than counterparts Sep 22, 1:26 pm
Washington, Sep 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that reports of domestic violence are more frequent among same-sex couples as compared to the opposite-sex counterparts.Full Story »
- UK satanic sex cult mom forced daughter to have sex with 1,800 men before age 18
- Cliff Richard plans to settle in Barbados post child sex abuse case
- Family members frequently enjoy meals even without kids
- Children with 'college educated' parents likelier to have healthy eating habits
- UFO spotted over Portsmouth
- Simon Cowell talked Cara Delevigne into 'masterminding pop career'
- Being kind is the new 'sexy'
- Brit chef creates burger that tastes like 'human flesh'
- Pets just as bad as money woes for couples' sex lives
- Older girls affect young girls' body image in middle schools, not boys
TOP VIDEO STORIES