Jamie would go mental if I dressed like a wife, says Kate MossJun 14, 5:38 pm
Melbourne, June 14 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed that marrying the Kills rocker Jamie Hince last year had not changed her wardrobe, but the guitarist did tell her when she had gone too far.The British model confessed that her husband 'likes me when I'm a rock 'n' roll kind of girl'."He would go mental if I started dressing like a wife! No! He likes me when I'm a rock'n'roll kind of girl," the Age quoted her as telling the British edition of Grazia.Moss, who is one of the most trend-setting stars around, sees people copying her look as a big compliment."People try and tempt me to do that. They're like, 'Everyone will be copying it and it will be hilarious. Do it!' But I'm not tempted," she said. "Are they gonna put it in all the magazines? Ha! But no. I haven't done it on purpose anyway," she said.But she said that she had been forced to compromise on her fashion choices ever since she got a pet dog."It's a nightmare... I'm having to rethink everything. You can't walk a dog in a heel. You look ridiculous"... Course (I've tried)," she added. (ANI)
'Troubled' student posts Craigslist ad to rent family for 8 dollars an hour Dec 8, 5:30 pm
New York, December 8 (ANI): A college student in California has posted a Craigslist ad for substitute parents for 8 dollars an hour.Full Story »
Rainbow-flag themed 'gay-friendly' Christmas lights cause outrage in Rome Dec 8, 12:45 pm
New York, Dec. 8 (ANI): Strings of rainbow-flag themed Christmas lights have caused a furor in Rome because it promoted an anti-homophobia message following the suicide of a gay teen, it has been revealed.Full Story »
Father-son escape 100-pound fine claiming snail ate their tax disc Dec 8, 12:45 pm
London, December 8 (ANI): A father-son due were saved from paying a 100-pound fine, after they were able to prove that a snail had chewed its way through tax disc of a broken down vehicle.Full Story »
Latest accessories trending this season revealed Dec 8, 12:19 pm
New Delhi, Dec 8 (ANI): From gladiator sandals to parrot clutches, designers are showcasing add-ons that are as important as the dress itself.Full Story »
- Dumping fiance can leave serious hole in pocket!
- Types of sports that improve kids' learning ability revealed
- 'Mysterious' Brit street artist Banksy's mural auctioned off for $209K
- Now, condom that's 'one sixth thinner than strand of human hair '
- People today living alone more than ever before
- Hawaii 'most searched' holiday destination on Bing!
- Nail art trending this season
- Porn star-couple credit on-screen sex for stronger marriage
- New linguistics study shows 'uptalk' transcends gender boundaries
- Meet the Chinese woman who has lived underground for 20 years
TOP VIDEO STORIES