Jamie would go mental if I dressed like a wife, says Kate MossJun 14, 5:38 pm
Melbourne, June 14 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed that marrying the Kills rocker Jamie Hince last year had not changed her wardrobe, but the guitarist did tell her when she had gone too far.The British model confessed that her husband 'likes me when I'm a rock 'n' roll kind of girl'."He would go mental if I started dressing like a wife! No! He likes me when I'm a rock'n'roll kind of girl," the Age quoted her as telling the British edition of Grazia.Moss, who is one of the most trend-setting stars around, sees people copying her look as a big compliment."People try and tempt me to do that. They're like, 'Everyone will be copying it and it will be hilarious. Do it!' But I'm not tempted," she said. "Are they gonna put it in all the magazines? Ha! But no. I haven't done it on purpose anyway," she said.But she said that she had been forced to compromise on her fashion choices ever since she got a pet dog."It's a nightmare... I'm having to rethink everything. You can't walk a dog in a heel. You look ridiculous"... Course (I've tried)," she added. (ANI)
McDonald's introduces its 'gourmet' menu Aug 3, 12:36 pm
London, Aug 3 (ANI): McDonald's has gone gourmet people! The fast-food chain in Brisbane, Australia has added some fancy new dished to its menu which will make your mouth water.Full Story »
How 'goofing' with your kids helps boost their development Aug 3, 12:36 pm
Washington DC, Aug 3 (ANI): Want your kids to be smart? A new study has shown that joking and pretending with your children gives their development a boost.Full Story »
'Sizzling' Ghost Pepper Ice Cream requires a 'waiver' before eating Aug 3, 12:05 pm
Washington DC, Aug. 3(ANI): To spice up the summer an ice-cream shop in Rehobeth Beach, Delaware is serving its customers with Ghost Pepper Ice Cream, a dessert so hot that customers have to sign a waiver just to try it out.Full Story »
Rohit Bal scores high on 'flower power' on Day 4 of 2015 AICW Aug 2, 4:01 pm
New Delhi, Aug 2 (ANI): Veteran fashion designer Rohit Bal showcased the "flower embroidery" power at his off-site show on Day 4 of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.Full Story »
- 'Friendship Day' study claims partners can become best friends forever
- Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015
- Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness
- Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women
- From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun'
- Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show
- This bakery is offering sweet treats inspired by 'Game of Thrones'
TOP VIDEO STORIES