Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls offOct 22, 8:31 pm
London, Oct 22 (ANI): A ramp walk turned into disaster when a model's dress fell off half way down the runway.French TV presenter Karine Ferri revealed a little more than she intended to when her chocolate skirt started to shatter half way down the ramp at the opening show of the Salon du Chocolat ( Chocolate Fair) in Paris. Ferri, 29, initially tried to stop her clothing from crumbling , but then just embraced her new mini skirt, which exposed the tops of her stockings, the Daily mail reported.The fashion show marked the beginning of the 17th Salon du Chocolat at Porte de Versailles in Paris, a yearly trade fair for the international chocolate industry. (ANI)
'Tinder Social'- new surprise to the Tinder users Apr 28, 4:08 pm
Washington D.C., April 28 (ANI): Tinder never fails to surprise its users.Full Story »
`Low-fat, melt-in-your-mouth` chocolate comes closer to reality Apr 28, 10:35 am
Washington D.C, Apr 28 (ANI): Chocoholics and chocolate lovers rejoice! A team of researchers has brought the tasty version of "guilt-free" chocolate a step closer to us.Full Story »
Scammers target sensitive hearts on dating sites Apr 28, 8:19 am
Washington D.C, Apr 28 (ANI): According to a recent study, sensitive and less emotionally intelligent people are more likely to be vulnerable to online dating scams.Full Story »
- Does more 'love-making' make for happier relationships?
- In love, losers are 'winners', finders are 'weepers'
- Queen of Bahrain gifts Indian designer gold sovereigns for his royal collection
- Girls, get summer ready
- Study confirms spanking risks children
- Turns out, being a widow has its upside
- Now, a `dildo drone` for hands-free masturbation
- ICYMI, hella new words made it to dictionary!
- Future yogurt: Lower sugar, lactose but just as sweet
- Soon, all Noida officials to work under one roof
TOP VIDEO STORIES