Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls offOct 22, 8:31 pm
London, Oct 22 (ANI): A ramp walk turned into disaster when a model's dress fell off half way down the runway.French TV presenter Karine Ferri revealed a little more than she intended to when her chocolate skirt started to shatter half way down the ramp at the opening show of the Salon du Chocolat ( Chocolate Fair) in Paris. Ferri, 29, initially tried to stop her clothing from crumbling , but then just embraced her new mini skirt, which exposed the tops of her stockings, the Daily mail reported.The fashion show marked the beginning of the 17th Salon du Chocolat at Porte de Versailles in Paris, a yearly trade fair for the international chocolate industry. (ANI)
Couples who boast about their love lives on Facebook are most annoying Oct 2, 11:10 am
London, Oct 2 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that the Facebook users who boast about their relationships or their partners are considered most annoying.Full Story »
Here's how to stop your teen from becoming LiLo type 'mean girl' Oct 2, 10:33 am
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): A new study has found that if you want to decrease the "mean girl" behaviour in teen girls, such as Lindsay Lohan portrayed in the 2004 film of the same name, hold an intervention.Full Story »
Ticket sales for female comedians' shows tripled in 2 yrs Oct 1, 4:24 pm
London, Oct 1 (ANI): Ticket sales for female comedians' shows have tripled in two years after Sarah Millican secured the top spot in the list of best-selling women in 2013, followed by Miranda Hart and Dawn French.Full Story »
Now, drink wine to hold back acne Oct 1, 12:32 pm
Washington, Oct 1 (ANI): A new study has found that an antioxidant called resveratrol found in wine and grapes, restrain the growth of acne bacteria.Full Story »
- Drunk men respond more to other people's smiles
- Now, 'pepperoni cocktail' for pizza lovers
- Couple tips waiter 100 dollars for bad service on 66 dollar bill!
- Mumbai's Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus in world's most spectacular train stations list
- Need a discount in your restaurant bill? Walk in with a gun!
- Japan's latest reality TV show lets male fans date bikini-clad band
- Australian-Indian designer to showcase her collection at Wills India Fashion Week
- Social media offenders revealed in a new study
- Expressive suppression keeps negative thoughts at bay
- 9 ways to get divorced 'on good terms'
TOP VIDEO STORIES