Healthy lifestyle halves the risk of heart failure post age 65 Jul 7, 2:05 pm
Washington DC, July 7 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people who follow healthy lifestyle avoid obesity and are half likely to have heart failure than those who have zero or low-risk factors after turning 65.Full Story »
Religious groups crucial in addressing current global health challenges Jul 7, 12:23 pm
Washington DC, 7 July (ANI): Religious groups could play a vital role in tackling global health challenges, claims a new research.Full Story »
Find out why wrinkles are more prominent near your eyes than forehead Jul 7, 10:13 am
Washington DC, July 7 (ANI): Sometimes a person might think that why wrinkles are more prominent on certain parts of face and shallow on other, well oil-secreting glands are the reason behind it.Full Story »
How your coffee cuppa benefits your health Jul 7, 8:49 am
Washington DC, July 7 (ANI): The much believed fact that coffee does good to people is now being proved as researchers have claimed that drinking coffee can dramatically reduce your risk of heart disease.Full Story »
- Indian scientist claims ancient herbal therapy may protect heart from hypertrophy
- Is mass vaccination of dogs a new way to eradicate rabies?
- How health information causing modern mums anxiety, stress
- When it comes to exercises' cardio benefits, 'one shoe doesn't fit all'
- First time ever split liver transplant performed in two adults in Delhi
- How poor sleep habits can negatively affect your lives
- Lower the testosterone level, higher the depression?
- When it comes to calories, restaurant food just as bad as junk food
- Your diabetes med could help you shed kilos
- Adapt vegan diet to shed those extra kilos
TOP VIDEO STORIES