Keyword Results for 'doogh'
Vitamin D-fortified yogurt drink may help lower heart disease risk in type 2 diabetics Mar 30, 4:07 pm
Washington, Mar 30 (ANI): Daily intake of vitamin D-fortified doogh, which is a Persian yogurt drink, improves inflammatory markers in type-2 diabetics and extra calcium conferrs additional anti-inflammatory benefits, a new study has found.
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES