Keyword Results for 'red dwarfs'
Extraordinary pairs of red dwarfs discovered in Milky Way Jul 6, 10:26 am
Washington, July 6 (ANI): Using the United Kingdom Infrared Telescope (UKIRT) on Hawaii, a team of astronomers have discovered four pairs of stars that orbit each other in less than 4 hours.
Washington, Mar 29 (ANI): Rocky planets not much bigger than Earth are ubiquitous in the habitable zones around faint red stars, according to a new research. he international team estimates that there are tens of billions of such planets in the Milky Way galaxy alone, and probably about one hundred in the Sun's immediate neighbourhood.
How red dwarfs could warm far-off planets to sustain life Nov 6, 11:52 am
London, Nov 6 (ANI): A new study led by an Indian origin researcher has found how red dwarfs, which constitute a vast majority of stars, are likelier to support life than had been thought previously.
- Saudi Arabia gives 20 lashes punishment to man for beating wife
- New technology can print 3D blood vessels in mere seconds
- Jeremy Renner becomes proud father to daughter
- Thank germs in your gut for keeping you healthy
- Hacking collective Anonymous calls for Internet blackout on April 22 to protest CISPA
- Betting on Tendulkar's 100th international century crosses Rs.2 billion mark
- 'Gold-obsessed' Aliens using Earth as 'battlefield'
- Smartphone app allows watching football matches minutes after game commencement
- Oz head cricket coach Arthur confident of win over Kiwis, without star players
- Brit women top obesity league in Europe
TOP VIDEO STORIES