Policemen scuffle with "yellow shirt" supporters near the parliament in Bangkok
Thailand's "yellow shirts", who forced Bangkok's airports to close during protests in 2008, rallied against a planned national reconciliation bill seen by some as a way of letting ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra return home from exile.
- Pak ready to hold talks with India: Sharif
- Car catches fire outside Indian embassy in Nepal, none injured
- Pakistan airstrikes kill 17 militants in Khyber Agency
- Colorado: A cop, two people killed in birth control clinic shootout
- Indian-American offloaded from international flight in Islamabad over 'bomb hoax'