Policemen scuffle with "yellow shirt" supporters near the parliament in Bangkok
Thailand's "yellow shirts", who forced Bangkok's airports to close during protests in 2008, rallied against a planned national reconciliation bill seen by some as a way of letting ex-premier Thaksin Shinawatra return home from exile.
- Ex-Pakistan CJI Iftikhar Chaudhry sends Rs.20 b libel notice to Imran Khan
- Pak father-son duo crash into Pacific during 30-day world tour
- Saudi Municipal elections 2015: women in league with men
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Here's how Popeye will fuel tomorrow's world with spinach!
- Girls' puberty age depends on which parent's 'imprinted gene' they carry
- Rising temperatures hinder Indian wheat production: Study
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children