Dangi is measured by Editor-in-Chief of Guinness World Record Glenday and a doctor in Nepal
Chandra Bahadur Dangi, 72, who claims to be the world's shortest man standing at a height of 22 inches , is measured by the Editor-in-Chief of Guinness World Record Craig Glenday (R) and Dr. Rashila Pradhan (L) in Kathmandu February 26, 2012.
- Yahoo set to buy mobile analytics and advertising platform 'Flurry'
- Revenue collection expected to exceed target in FY15: Jaitley
- Finnish smartphone maker 'Jolla' set to enter Indian market
- Pak petroleum ministry likely to reduce LPG prices
- Google's Q2 earnings exceed analysts' estimates due to boost in ad revenues
- At least six top al-Qaeda leaders killed in US drone attack
- Ukrainian military jet may have shot down Malaysian aircraft MH17, says senior Russian officer
- Saudi private sector sees twofold increase in number of women employees from last year
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Transiting exoplanet with 'longest known year' discovered
- Dwarf galaxies dancing around larger ones question universe formation theories
- Oceans pivotal in sustaining alien life: Study
- Now, Lennon's song with 'Armstrong's heartbeat, planet Venus rhythm'
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars