A commuter train that crashed into the Once train station is seen in Buenos Aires
A packed commuter train plowed into the buffers at a Buenos Aires station during Wednesday's morning rush hour, killing 49 people and injuring more than 600 in Argentina's worst rail accident in more than 30 years, officials said.
- Healthy lifestyle cuts down negative effects of stress
- Extreme temperatures increase risk of heart failure or stroke
- Scientists decode African rice genome to tackle food crisis
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children