A commuter train that crashed into the Once train station is seen in Buenos Aires
A packed commuter train plowed into the buffers at a Buenos Aires station during Wednesday's morning rush hour, killing 49 people and injuring more than 600 in Argentina's worst rail accident in more than 30 years, officials said.
- Centre approves 21 FDI proposals
- UST Global's 'iSafe' wins Elets Knowledge Exchange Awards
- IT officers responsible for recovering every rupee due to government: Jaitley
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- 'Obsessed' Dave Grohl dedicates song to Taylor Swift
- 'Supergirl' pilot leaks online six months before schedule
- Zayn Malik may make 'X Factor' comeback as judge
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US