A commuter train that crashed into the Once train station is seen in Buenos Aires
A packed commuter train plowed into the buffers at a Buenos Aires station during Wednesday's morning rush hour, killing 49 people and injuring more than 600 in Argentina's worst rail accident in more than 30 years, officials said.
- India can save USD 50 bn if logistics costs are brought down to 9 pct of GDP: Study
- Moving from BS-IV to BS-VI norms beneficial for manufacturers, says Audi India Head
- Vodafone appoints six investment banks for $3bn India IPO
- Tata Steel won 'best in class for manufacturing' at 'Make in India' week
- Realty Fact launches first real estate rating services