Foreign currency traders work inside a trading firm behind the signs of various world currencies
The rupee rose sharply from an earlier record low of 56.40 to trade at 55.95/96. Some traders speculate the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) likely intervened sporadically in the market by selling dollars through state-run banks.
- Casio's refined technology contributing to improved social life
- NUMA Bengaluru joins hands with Airbus Bizlab to promote innovation in India
- PM Modi hopeful of rolling out GST in 2016
- PM Modi calls for trade, investment in climate technology
- DHI, Fraunhofer sign MoU to augment 'Make in India' programme