Foreign currency traders work inside a trading firm behind the signs of various world currencies
The rupee rose sharply from an earlier record low of 56.40 to trade at 55.95/96. Some traders speculate the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) likely intervened sporadically in the market by selling dollars through state-run banks.
- Tata Teleservices subsidiary to raise Rs 3,000 crore through allotment
- Haier expands manufacturing facility in Pune, plans to invest Rs. 490 crore
- Mkt turmoil leads Forex to hit record high of USD 363.83 bn
- Tata Steel won 'best in class for manufacturing' at 'Make in India' week
- Realty Fact launches first real estate rating services
- LIGO may detect formation of black-hole binary stars: Study
- Driverless cars pose 'safety dilemma'
- Scientists have new theory on how 'climate' affects 'violence'
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed