Foreign currency traders work inside a trading firm behind the signs of various world currencies
The rupee rose sharply from an earlier record low of 56.40 to trade at 55.95/96. Some traders speculate the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) likely intervened sporadically in the market by selling dollars through state-run banks.
- Well-timed waves help brain to organise memories
- Maternal smoking could affect brain cells long after birth: Study
- Wind turbines powering Galapagos Islands since 2007
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed