A trader reacts at his desk in front of the DAX board at the Frankfurt stock exchange
Euro zone blue chips turned positive by mid-session on May 7, bouncing back from oversold territory after a knee-jerk reaction to French and German elections results sent the market to 4-1/2 month lows in early trade.
- Phosphoric Acid price should be lowered to USD 600/MT: IFFCO
- Add more cheer to your IPL finale experience with Bajaj Finserv and a chance to win a 50" branded LED TV
- FundTonic to revolutionize Start-up funding works in India
- Tata Steel won 'best in class for manufacturing' at 'Make in India' week
- Realty Fact launches first real estate rating services