A trader reacts at his desk in front of the DAX board at the Frankfurt stock exchange
Euro zone blue chips turned positive by mid-session on May 7, bouncing back from oversold territory after a knee-jerk reaction to French and German elections results sent the market to 4-1/2 month lows in early trade.
- Kiev says Russia has 7500 troops in eastern Ukraine
- Strong earthquake hits central Japan, injuring at least 39 in Nagano
- Germany to drop US spying probe due to `lack of solid evidence`
- Obama offers protection to almost five million illegal immigrants in U.S.
- Almost 1,000 people killed in Ukraine since truce agreement, warns UN
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- Kim K's 'Big Boss' appearance cancelled due to visa issues
- Iggy Azalea slams Eminem for `rape lyrics` via Twitter
- Diana Ross, Meghan Trainor added to 'The Voice' as guest mentors