A trader reacts at his desk in front of the DAX board at the Frankfurt stock exchange
Euro zone blue chips turned positive by mid-session on May 7, bouncing back from oversold territory after a knee-jerk reaction to French and German elections results sent the market to 4-1/2 month lows in early trade.
- Early ecosystems were more complex than previously believed
- Human and bird's common sound production mechanism
- Breakthrough paves way for new Alzheimer's cure
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed