A trader reacts at his desk in front of the DAX board at the Frankfurt stock exchange
Euro zone blue chips turned positive by mid-session on May 7, bouncing back from oversold territory after a knee-jerk reaction to French and German elections results sent the market to 4-1/2 month lows in early trade.
- Ex-Pakistan CJI Iftikhar Chaudhry sends Rs.20 b libel notice to Imran Khan
- Pak father-son duo crash into Pacific during 30-day world tour
- Saudi Municipal elections 2015: women in league with men
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Here's how Popeye will fuel tomorrow's world with spinach!
- Girls' puberty age depends on which parent's 'imprinted gene' they carry
- Rising temperatures hinder Indian wheat production: Study
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children