A general view of the Guru Gobind Singh oil refinery near Bhatinda
The refinery has been built in joint venture collaboration with Mittal Energy, owned by steel tycoon Lakshmi Mittal and India's state-run Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), and will be inaugurated by Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh.
- GST Bill to be taken up during Monsoon session, says Venkaiah Naidu
- Critical for both U.S. and India to achieve travel and tourism potential, says Ambassador Richard Verma
- 'Mission sharing knowledge' renamed as 'Wordkraft'
- Tata Steel won 'best in class for manufacturing' at 'Make in India' week
- Realty Fact launches first real estate rating services
- Pak is isolated, needs to change its foreign policy: senior journalist
- Afghan President calls for joint action against terrorism, condemns Istanbul attack
- UN rights chief hails steps taken by Lankan govt. in key commitments
- Chelsea Clinton blessed with second baby!
- 7.3 magnitude quake jolts Japan, dead toll fear to rise