- Bright future for smartphone market in India
- Bank of America set to seal record $17 bln deal with Justice Department over faulty mortgages
- Standard Chartered agrees to pay $300m penalty to NY regulator
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Azadi March: PTI, PAT begin negotiations with Sharif
- U.S. warns Pak against extra-constitutional changes to democratic govt
- Saudi Labor Ministry shuts 20 lingerie shops for not employing local women: Report
- PTI chief Imran Khan threatens to storm PM Sharif's house
- Assange may leave Ecuadorian embassy 'soon'
- LiLo's credit card gets 'rejected' at posh Hamptons nightclub
- Celebrity yoga instructor discloses Jennifer Aniston's fitness secrets
- Emma Stone to make Broadway debut with 'Cabaret'
- I had no idea he was suffering, says David Letterman on Robin Williams' death
- Sin City 2's controversial scenes made Eva Green want to 'die'
- Internet-savvy mums trust each other over marketing choices
- First LOFAR observations of the "Whirlpool Galaxy" made by European astronomers
- Blocking 'chili pepper receptors' may be panacea for pain
- 'Worm pill' could provide relief from autoimmune disease symptoms
- You may get 'old' but part of your brain will always remain 'young'
- Common cold may temporarily increase stroke risk in kids
- New vaccine offers 'stronger protection' against tuberculosis, leprosy
- Gut bacteria maybe manipulating you to eat 'what they want'
- Ebola outbreak to continue for at least six months: MSF
- New 'virus-like particle' may offer protection against chikungunya
- Scientists discover potential signs of life on Mars
- Interstellar dust grains may explain origin of solar system
- Astronomers discover intermediate-sized 'rare' black hole in galaxy Messier 82
- 'City-killer' asteroid heading towards Earth at 'impossible' rate may wipe out planet
- ET fans accuse NASA of 'hiding truth' about spotted UFO