- Govt. has exceeded expectations in one year': CII
- Afghan rugs gaining popularity in India
- Sisodia for north Indian states to get on board on uniform taxation
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- Ireland gives 'robust' nod to same-sex marriages in 'historic' referendum
- Pak court allows FIA to investigate Axact bank accounts
- At least four injured in Charsadda mosque blast
- Clinton's Benghazi-related emails show attack was 'planned' not 'spontaneous'
- At least 13 suspected militants killed in air strikes in North Waziristan
- Did Vanessa Hudgens help BFF Selena to avoid her ex Justin Bieber?
- Cowell rules out replacement for Zyan Malik in 1D
- Is 37-yr-old Maggie Gyllenhaal 'too old' to play lover of 55-yr-old actor?
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Soon, vaccines for 2 bird flu strains
- 'Gender-switching' gene in mosquitoes can help fight dengue fever
- Extract from 'thunder god vine' could treat obesity
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Faster the heart pulse, higher the future risk of diabetes
- Here's how TV food adverts impact obese teens' eating habits
- Protein-rich snacks make teens feel full, diet better
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer