Nine out of 10 Oz workers 'cheating' on their employers Jul 22, 10:34 am
Melbourne, July 22(ANI): One third of workers in Australia admit to ‘cheating’ on their employers by fantasising about working somewhere else, a new poll has revealed.
25 weirdest questions asked in job interviews May 11, 11:37 am
Washington, May 11 (ANI): To help job-seekers prepare for interviews, career guidance company Glassdoor has compiled a list of 25 strange questions which were asked from prospective candidates in 2012.
Construction workers and mechanics highest daily users of maths May 3, 10:11 am
Melbourne, May 3 (ANI): It turns out that it’s not just accountants and bankers which need to know their numbers, blue-collared workers are among the biggest users of maths in their daily jobs.
London, Feb 19 (ANI): One designer has created a desk that will let tired workers catch up on their sleep at work and snooze in their office in comfort.
Washington, Feb. 8 (ANI): Ever wonder why CEOs at poorly performing companies continue to receive exorbitant pay packages? According to a study from a University of Illinois labor professor, firms that trumpet how much they value shareholders actuall
Musicians much sexier for women than footballers Jan 30, 10:00 am
London, Jan 30 (ANI): It was previously assumed that most women would jump at the opportunity to date David Beckham, but this may not be the case if the latest research is anything to go by.
Google 'nudges' employees towards healthy food choices Jan 26, 12:30 pm
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI) The cafeteria at Google's New York City office was revamped to be loaded with 'nudges' intended to lead people towards healthy food choices, according to a report.
Better relations with boss means more to workers than money Oct 25, 11:10 am
Washington, October 25 (ANI): A better relationship with managers makes employees more happy as compared to pay raise, researchers say.
Kuala Lumpur, July 8 (ANI): When smokers take a few minutes from their work station for a "puff break", they are actually burning a hole in their employers' pockets.
Watching others get bullied at work `gives employees urge to quit` Jun 30, 10:57 am
Washington, June 30 (ANI): Researchers have suggested that merely showing up for work in an environment where bullying goes on is enough to make many workers think about quitting.
Only 1 in 5 workers go on to get childhood dream jobs Jun 22, 12:47 pm
London, June 22 (ANI): Despite high hopes fostered whilst young, only one in five people in Britain actually end up with a dream job, a poll has revealed.
Many employees `can’t identify their CEO's` May 11, 1:07 pm
Washington, May 11 (ANI): CEOs may officially be the public face of their companies, but a new study has revealed that a number of employees cannot pick theirs out in a crowd if they had to.
Sydney, May (ANI): A user of photography-based social network Instagram has now posted a secret 'inspirational' memo given to Apple employees on their first day of work.
US CEOs paid 231 times more than average workers May 3, 12:32 pm
Washington, May 3 (ANI): Last year, the average U.S. chief executive earned more than 11 million dollars in salary, stock options and other compensation, a new analysis by the Economic Policy Institute has revealed.
Flirting men don’t fancy you, they’re just `bored at work` Apr 21, 1:01 pm
London, Apr 21 (ANI): Men who flirt with their female colleagues do so because they are bored of their job and are lacking in sensitivity, a new study has claimed.
Washington, April 7 (ANI): A coffee bar owner in northern England is facing jail after he tried to conduct face-to-face interviews with female job hunters while he was naked.
Apple faces 'Nike moment' over criticism of Foxconn iPad factory's inhuman work onditions Feb 22, 3:15 pm
London, Feb 22 (ANI): Growing criticism of inhumane working conditions in factories owned by Apple's contractor Foxconn forced the tech giant to confront problems with staff welfare and the firm faced pressure similar to that which forced Nike to reassess 'sweatshop' suppliers in the Nineties, an inspector has said.
Green spaces cut stress levels in unemployed people Feb 16, 11:40 am
Washington, Feb 16 (ANI): Stress levels of jobless people are related more to their surroundings than their age, gender, disposable income, and degree of deprivation, a new study has revealed.
India News Slide Shows
- The company that allows its workers just 6 min bathroom breaks!
- Interruptions can make your work sluggish: Study
- Organizations hire ex-employees to save money
- How interruption in office affects performance revealed
- Create positive culture to beat bad office humor
- 53 pc sacrifice work friendship to climb ladder of success
- Sociable weavers show everybody needs good neighbours: Study
- Taking smartphone microbreaks makes employees happier and more productive
- Australian Consulate General congratulates Woolmark Prize winners
- TES Orbit Magazine bags ICE Award
- Yahoo set to buy mobile analytics and advertising platform 'Flurry'
- Revenue collection expected to exceed target in FY15: Jaitley
- Finnish smartphone maker 'Jolla' set to enter Indian market
- Pak petroleum ministry likely to reduce LPG prices
- Google's Q2 earnings exceed analysts' estimates due to boost in ad revenues
- At least six top al-Qaeda leaders killed in US drone attack
- Ukrainian military jet may have shot down Malaysian aircraft MH17, says senior Russian officer
- Saudi private sector sees twofold increase in number of women employees from last year
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Transiting exoplanet with 'longest known year' discovered
- Dwarf galaxies dancing around larger ones question universe formation theories
- Oceans pivotal in sustaining alien life: Study
- Now, Lennon's song with 'Armstrong's heartbeat, planet Venus rhythm'
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars