'Flying doughnuts' may be the future of air travel Nov 19, 12:48 pm
Wellington, Nov 19 (ANI): The "flying doughnuts" plane concept could soon become the future of air travel, it has been reported.
Rio finally gets its own first ever 'nudist beach' Nov 12, 12:21 pm
Wellington, Nov 12 (ANI): Rio has finally got its first ever nudist beach, after Abrico beach was officially designated as a nudist site.
Wellington, Nov 8 (ANI): London's Heathrow airport has a new installation that lets people experience what each country smells like, by taking them on a sensory journey before even setting foot on their flights.
Chennai named 9th best cosmopolitan city in the world Oct 22, 2:29 pm
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): Chennai has been named the 9th best city in the list of 2015's top 10 cosmopolitan cities in the world.
Fly Emirates for best in-flight food Oct 17, 1:29 pm
Melbourne, Oct 17 (ANI): A luxury food magazine has rated Emirates as the carrier with the best in-flight food options.
Kyoto replaces Bangkok as 'World's Best City' Aug 1, 1:43 pm
London, August 1 (ANI): Kyoto, a city on Japan's Honshu island, has been named the 'World's Best City'.
One woman, one bike, 42 countries and seven continents Jul 4, 12:30 pm
New Delhi, July 4 (ANI): A British lady biker, Steph Jeavons, is chasing a dream of travelling across 42 countries and seven continents on her Honda bike alone.
'It's funny' how Indians fly! Jun 24, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, June 24 (ANI): The stand-up comedy group All India Bakchod (AIB) have brought out their new video that's a satire on how Indians fly on airplane.
London named 'most expensive city' Jun 16, 12:57 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): A recent survey has named London as the most expensive city destination.
Most popular seat in aircraft revealed Jun 6, 10:32 am
Washington, June 6 (ANI): A new survey by budget airline EasyJet has revealed that customers in Europe prefer booking 7F as it is typically cheap row and closest to right-hand window.
Tokyo polled 'most satisfying tourist city in 2013' May 23, 3:41 pm
Tokyo, May 23 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that Tokyo was the "world's most satisfying tourist city in 2013".
Washington, Apr 12 (ANI): Love Cloud, a Las Vegas-based company, is now offering couples flights in a private plane so that they can fulfill their mile-high fantasies.
Las Vegas Strip named 'World's top tourist attraction' Apr 11, 1:32 pm
Wellington, April 11 (ANI): Las Vegas Strip has ranked top-most among the 'world's 50 most-visited attractions'.
Istanbul tops list of world's top 25 travel destinations Apr 9, 11:38 am
Washington, April 9 (ANI): TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards has named Istanbul as the top travel destination.
Majority of US hotels have no direct '911 dialing' Mar 26, 3:56 pm
Sydney, Mar. 26 (ANI): In what comes as an unnerving revelation for travelers, a latest US survey has found that tens of thousands of hotels don't allow guests to directly dial 911 and call for emergency services.
Tips on surviving plane crashes revealed Feb 28, 2:21 pm
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A plane crash is definitely a flyer's worst nightmare and so one must be prepared to survive such an incident.
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City is set to become the tallest waterslide in the world, even higher than Niagara Falls.
Google reveals 'most photographed cities' on Earth Jan 21, 1:28 pm
Washington, Jan. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly released its list of the most photographed locations on Earth using data from geolocated images uploaded by individual users.
Chennai among NYT's '52 places to Go in 2014' list Jan 11, 1:46 pm
New York, Jan. 11 (ANI): South Indian city, Chennai has been reportedly chosen as one of the 52 places in the world worth a visit this year.
Philippines allows in-flight mobile use for calls Jan 1, 8:50 am
Johannesburg, Jan. 1 (ANI): The Philippines' civil aviation authority has reportedly announced that it would allow passengers to use their mobile phones and laptops to make calls or access the Internet during flights.
India News Slide Shows
- Kendall Jenner has always 'idolized' 'hot' Chris Brown
- 'Budweiser' named Google's most searched for beer of 2014
- Meet the judge who quoted King Lear to decide divorce settlement figure
- Meet the man who found woman with same name as ex for free world trip
- Personality more important than intelligence for students' academic success
- Its official! Women are more empathetic than men
- Hugging can protect you against stress and infection
- Brits have bigger fetish for breasts than butts
- Long playing of video games harmful for health
- Parents using gifts to motivate kids may raise materialistic adults
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Bangladesh President arrives in New Delhi for six-day visit
- Survey reveals less than 3 percent of U.S. adults belong to LGBT community
- Saudi women on mission to persuade authorities to quash driving ban
- US Navy unveils Laser Weapon System capable of destroying speeding boats, aircraft
- The Straits Times picks PM Modi as Asian of the Year 2014
- I would like to do another romantic film, says Arjun Kapoor
- Charlie Ebersol praises girlfriend Britney Spears' 'enormous heart'
- Orlando Bloom wants to have an `impact` on son Flynn`s life
- Pak SC stays Veena Malek's execution in blasphemy case
- Has Kate Hudson 'hooked up' with Derek Hough days after Matt Bellamy split?
- Asteroid that made dinosaurs extinct almost wiped off mammals too
- Science community happy over successful launch of GSLV Mark-III
- Substance from broccoli can help ward off premature ageing
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- 'Perfect storm' turbulence squelching star formation found around supermassive Black Hole
- 'Tilted' exoplanets may be habitable if covered in oceans
- Mid-level solar flare observed by NASA on Dec. 16
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars
- Giant sunspot makes third appearance across sun