Washington, May 14 (ANI): Ever felt like having tomato juice while you were on a flight? Scientists reveal there's a reason behind the craving.
This new website allows you to have `50 Shades-like vacation` May 11, 6:47 pm
Wellington, May 11 (ANI): A new website has been launched that will allow the travellers who practice BDSM to book a kinky vacation in dungeons and prison cells around the world
Britain's most famous landmarks to get new Chinese names Feb 16, 2:55 pm
London, Feb. 16 (ANI): Chinese public has provided new Mandarin names for some of the most famous points of interest across Britain as part of a scheme to increase China's tourism in the UK.
Melbourne, Jan 22 (ANI): Gili Lankanfushi hotel in Maldives has topped the list of the world's top 25 hotels compiled by American travel website TripAdvisor.
London, Jan 14 (ANI): Airline JetBlue has issued airline etiquette guidelines for uncouth passengers by releasing a couple of short, comical videos addressing bad behavior.
London named most reviewed city in the world Dec 31, 5:39 pm
London, Dec 31 (ANI): London has been named the most reviewed city in the world by online travel site TripAdvisor.
'Flying doughnuts' may be the future of air travel Nov 19, 12:48 pm
Wellington, Nov 19 (ANI): The "flying doughnuts" plane concept could soon become the future of air travel, it has been reported.
Rio finally gets its own first ever 'nudist beach' Nov 12, 12:21 pm
Wellington, Nov 12 (ANI): Rio has finally got its first ever nudist beach, after Abrico beach was officially designated as a nudist site.
Wellington, Nov 8 (ANI): London's Heathrow airport has a new installation that lets people experience what each country smells like, by taking them on a sensory journey before even setting foot on their flights.
Chennai named 9th best cosmopolitan city in the world Oct 22, 2:29 pm
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): Chennai has been named the 9th best city in the list of 2015's top 10 cosmopolitan cities in the world.
Fly Emirates for best in-flight food Oct 17, 1:29 pm
Melbourne, Oct 17 (ANI): A luxury food magazine has rated Emirates as the carrier with the best in-flight food options.
Kyoto replaces Bangkok as 'World's Best City' Aug 1, 1:43 pm
London, August 1 (ANI): Kyoto, a city on Japan's Honshu island, has been named the 'World's Best City'.
One woman, one bike, 42 countries and seven continents Jul 4, 12:30 pm
New Delhi, July 4 (ANI): A British lady biker, Steph Jeavons, is chasing a dream of travelling across 42 countries and seven continents on her Honda bike alone.
'It's funny' how Indians fly! Jun 24, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, June 24 (ANI): The stand-up comedy group All India Bakchod (AIB) have brought out their new video that's a satire on how Indians fly on airplane.
London named 'most expensive city' Jun 16, 12:57 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): A recent survey has named London as the most expensive city destination.
Most popular seat in aircraft revealed Jun 6, 10:32 am
Washington, June 6 (ANI): A new survey by budget airline EasyJet has revealed that customers in Europe prefer booking 7F as it is typically cheap row and closest to right-hand window.
Tokyo polled 'most satisfying tourist city in 2013' May 23, 3:41 pm
Tokyo, May 23 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that Tokyo was the "world's most satisfying tourist city in 2013".
Washington, Apr 12 (ANI): Love Cloud, a Las Vegas-based company, is now offering couples flights in a private plane so that they can fulfill their mile-high fantasies.
Las Vegas Strip named 'World's top tourist attraction' Apr 11, 1:32 pm
Wellington, April 11 (ANI): Las Vegas Strip has ranked top-most among the 'world's 50 most-visited attractions'.
Istanbul tops list of world's top 25 travel destinations Apr 9, 11:38 am
Washington, April 9 (ANI): TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards has named Istanbul as the top travel destination.
India News Slide Shows
- World's oldest woman turns 116!
- 'Breastfeeding' helps shield babies from pollution
- Meet the 65-yr-old mother of 13 who gives birth to quadruplets
- Soon, virtual lab-grown meat restaurant's recipes may become reality
- 'Real hoot' man hires 'Harvard-educated' stuffed owl as his defence attorney
- Soon you'll know why 'Lil' Bub' is so mysterious
- Teen boy aged 17 claims to have blackmailed mom to `have sex`
- Gender norms-challenging underwear campaign features `double-mastectomy` models
- Meet the Indian origin 11-yr-old boy with three college degrees
- Now, experience Australian Aboriginal art in Delhi
- Toshiba establishes committee to monitor appropriateness of projects
- Govt. has exceeded expectations in one year': CII
- Afghan rugs gaining popularity in India
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- Indian national arrested in Colombo for smuggling gems
- Editor `regrets` hacking Wills-Kate, Prince Harry's phones
- Peter O`Toole`s affair with `troubled` Princess Margaret revealed in biography
- At least 13 suspected militants killed in air strikes in North Waziristan
- Pak counter-terrorism department DSP shot down in Peshawar
- Jake Gyllenhaal hits hard at Cannes `Southpaw` screening
- Al Pacino confesses remembering nothing of `booze-blanketed` 70`s
- Michael B. Jordan slams internet trolls who can't deal with one of 'Fantastic Fours' being black
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- How later school start times may help alleviate insufficient sleep in teens
- Faster the heart pulse, higher the future risk of diabetes
- Here's how TV food adverts impact obese teens' eating habits
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer