Tips on surviving plane crashes revealed Feb 28, 2:21 pm
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A plane crash is definitely a flyer's worst nightmare and so one must be prepared to survive such an incident.
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City is set to become the tallest waterslide in the world, even higher than Niagara Falls.
Google reveals 'most photographed cities' on Earth Jan 21, 1:28 pm
Washington, Jan. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly released its list of the most photographed locations on Earth using data from geolocated images uploaded by individual users.
Chennai among NYT's '52 places to Go in 2014' list Jan 11, 1:46 pm
New York, Jan. 11 (ANI): South Indian city, Chennai has been reportedly chosen as one of the 52 places in the world worth a visit this year.
Philippines allows in-flight mobile use for calls Jan 1, 8:50 am
Johannesburg, Jan. 1 (ANI): The Philippines' civil aviation authority has reportedly announced that it would allow passengers to use their mobile phones and laptops to make calls or access the Internet during flights.
Worst airlines in terms of quality of food in US revealed Dec 26, 3:05 pm
New York, Dec 26 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that the worst airline food is offered by American carriers - Spirit Airlines and Allegiant Air - in their domestic flights.
Get these apps for stress-free travel this holiday season! Dec 23, 3:36 pm
Washington, Dec. 23 (ANI): In time for the holiday season, apps like RoadNinja, SpotHero and FlightAware can help travellers save time and money while heading to a new destination.
Follow these simple tips to travel safe this holiday season! Dec 23, 3:10 pm
New Delhi, Dec. 23 (Business Wire India/ ANI): With the holiday season at its peak, International SOS has issued guidelines for travellers to stay healthy and have safe and secure trips, which include minimizing weather-related disruptions and avoiding road dangers.
Washington, Dec. 19 (ANI): In its year-end list charting which all travel destinations topped the search rank; Google Zeitgeist has revealed that Macau is the most looked up for place in India.
Delta airline rejects lifting ban on phone calls during flights Dec 19, 10:52 am
London, Dec. 19 (ANI): With airlines welcoming the move to allow 'offline use' of electronic gadgets during take-off and landings, US airline Delta has reportedly clearly said no to the proposal of lifting the ban on making phone calls during flights.
British Airways permits gadget use during take-offs and landings Dec 19, 10:21 am
London, Dec. 19 (ANI): British Airways has announced that starting today; it will allow passengers to use their electronic gadgets during take-off and landing.
Washington, Dec. 12 (ANI): A majority of Americans are reportedly opposed to the idea of aviation authorities allowing cellphone use during flights, a new study has revealed.
Hawaii 'most searched' holiday destination on Bing! Dec 8, 10:21 am
Washington, Dec. 8 (ANI): With the travel industry expected to be 300 billion dollars worth in the US alone and the Internet being the most handy tool while searching for the destinations, one of the places that people desire to visit the most is none other than Hawaii.
Dubai, Dec. 2 (ANI): UAE carrier Etihad Airways has been reportedly ranked as the world's leading airline for the fifth consecutive year.
France voted best place to emigrate Dec 1, 5:05 pm
London, Dec 1 (ANI): France has topped the poll of the best place to emigrate.
Washington, Nov. 29 (ANI): China has recently unveiled its brand new Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport terminal, which is eco-friendly and futuristic in appearance.
Melbourne, Nov 26 (ANI): London-based company Seymourpowell has created "The Morph", which is a form of adjustable seating that changes according to the size of the person occupying it, or even the amount of room that they desire.
Best ways to fight jetlag revealed Nov 24, 11:18 am
Beijing, Nov. 24 (ANI): A leading travel search site has revealed what methods that passengers prefer to fight jetlag.
New holiday rental site to allow search based on attractiveness Nov 24, 10:38 am
Melbourne, November 23 (ANI): A new holiday rental site has been launched which allows users to search for guests and hosts based on their attractiveness.
How to board planes the right way revealed Nov 23, 3:29 pm
Melbourne, Nov 23 (ANI): The airlines have always used the wrong way, when it comes to boarding the passengers on the plane, a study suggests.
India News Slide Shows
- How to save your hair from damage this Holi
- Dating while working out latest trend in NYC
- Things you never knew about Barbie revealed
- Meet the divorced woman who married her pet pooch
- 'Optimistic' millennials are least religious, least political generation ever
- Meet woman suffering from arousal disorder who has non-stop orgasms
- UK swingers' hotel allows partner swapping
- US teacher accidentally shows her sex tape to class
- Massachusetts changes law to make all upskirt shots illegal
- Italian man books son's girlfriend as escort
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- US televangelist says low-carb diets 'violate God's principles'
- Pak govt admits 'all inclusive' agreement may not be possible with Taliban
- British Facebook users selling kidneys for 20,000 pounds on social network site
- Russia accused of mounting cyber attacks on computer networks in Ukraine
- Pak court dismisses Musharraf's objections to detailed verdict in treason case
- When President Obama met his impersonator at White House
- Jay Z refuses to be Kanye West's best man if wedding is filmed for reality TV
- '300: Rise of an Empire' tops weekend box office with $45.1 m earnings
- Lady Gaga set to deliver keynote address at SXSW
- Lata Mangeshkar voted India's Most Admired Woman
- Ben Affleck will be great as Batman, says Michael Keaton
- How to ace video interviews revealed
- Moms leave work because they don't want to behave like men: Study
- 'Online dating' inspired job website matches employers with job hunters
- Playing with Barbie dolls could limit girls' career choices: Study
- Women's jobs less flexible, stressful, and poorer paid than men's
- `Why` to quit smoking ads more persuasive than `how` counterparts
- New stem cell transplant holds promise for treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Soon, simple blood test to help spot Alzheimer's 3 years before onset
- High cholesterol fuels growth and spread of breast cancer
- Actress Nandita Das joins hands with Save the Children to promote breastfeeding