'Flying doughnuts' may be the future of air travel Nov 19, 12:48 pm
Wellington, Nov 19 (ANI): The "flying doughnuts" plane concept could soon become the future of air travel, it has been reported.
Rio finally gets its own first ever 'nudist beach' Nov 12, 12:21 pm
Wellington, Nov 12 (ANI): Rio has finally got its first ever nudist beach, after Abrico beach was officially designated as a nudist site.
Wellington, Nov 8 (ANI): London's Heathrow airport has a new installation that lets people experience what each country smells like, by taking them on a sensory journey before even setting foot on their flights.
Chennai named 9th best cosmopolitan city in the world Oct 22, 2:29 pm
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): Chennai has been named the 9th best city in the list of 2015's top 10 cosmopolitan cities in the world.
Fly Emirates for best in-flight food Oct 17, 1:29 pm
Melbourne, Oct 17 (ANI): A luxury food magazine has rated Emirates as the carrier with the best in-flight food options.
Kyoto replaces Bangkok as 'World's Best City' Aug 1, 1:43 pm
London, August 1 (ANI): Kyoto, a city on Japan's Honshu island, has been named the 'World's Best City'.
One woman, one bike, 42 countries and seven continents Jul 4, 12:30 pm
New Delhi, July 4 (ANI): A British lady biker, Steph Jeavons, is chasing a dream of travelling across 42 countries and seven continents on her Honda bike alone.
'It's funny' how Indians fly! Jun 24, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, June 24 (ANI): The stand-up comedy group All India Bakchod (AIB) have brought out their new video that's a satire on how Indians fly on airplane.
London named 'most expensive city' Jun 16, 12:57 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): A recent survey has named London as the most expensive city destination.
Most popular seat in aircraft revealed Jun 6, 10:32 am
Washington, June 6 (ANI): A new survey by budget airline EasyJet has revealed that customers in Europe prefer booking 7F as it is typically cheap row and closest to right-hand window.
Tokyo polled 'most satisfying tourist city in 2013' May 23, 3:41 pm
Tokyo, May 23 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that Tokyo was the "world's most satisfying tourist city in 2013".
Washington, Apr 12 (ANI): Love Cloud, a Las Vegas-based company, is now offering couples flights in a private plane so that they can fulfill their mile-high fantasies.
Las Vegas Strip named 'World's top tourist attraction' Apr 11, 1:32 pm
Wellington, April 11 (ANI): Las Vegas Strip has ranked top-most among the 'world's 50 most-visited attractions'.
Istanbul tops list of world's top 25 travel destinations Apr 9, 11:38 am
Washington, April 9 (ANI): TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards has named Istanbul as the top travel destination.
Majority of US hotels have no direct '911 dialing' Mar 26, 3:56 pm
Sydney, Mar. 26 (ANI): In what comes as an unnerving revelation for travelers, a latest US survey has found that tens of thousands of hotels don't allow guests to directly dial 911 and call for emergency services.
Tips on surviving plane crashes revealed Feb 28, 2:21 pm
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A plane crash is definitely a flyer's worst nightmare and so one must be prepared to survive such an incident.
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City is set to become the tallest waterslide in the world, even higher than Niagara Falls.
Google reveals 'most photographed cities' on Earth Jan 21, 1:28 pm
Washington, Jan. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly released its list of the most photographed locations on Earth using data from geolocated images uploaded by individual users.
Chennai among NYT's '52 places to Go in 2014' list Jan 11, 1:46 pm
New York, Jan. 11 (ANI): South Indian city, Chennai has been reportedly chosen as one of the 52 places in the world worth a visit this year.
Philippines allows in-flight mobile use for calls Jan 1, 8:50 am
Johannesburg, Jan. 1 (ANI): The Philippines' civil aviation authority has reportedly announced that it would allow passengers to use their mobile phones and laptops to make calls or access the Internet during flights.
India News Slide Shows
- Woman wakes up from 6-week coma believing Princess Di's still alive
- New York eatery unveils `Vodka turkey` for booze lovers
- Kendra Wilkinson reveals alcohol, marijuana helped 'survive' nights with Hugh Hefner
- Hungary police's rape awareness campaign slammed for blaming victims
- Barbie gets 'Frozen' out of top spot on girls' holiday wish lists
- Man sets world record by playing video game on Mount Everest
- Now, make farts smell like chocolate with these pills!
- Victoria's Secret unveils new bra with 'heart rate monitor'
- Social media pressuring moms to keep up with the Joneses
- Women do '6 years of housework' in lifetime
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Candy Crush developer King Digital Chairman resigns from post due to 'personal reasons'
- 11th National Award for Excellence in Cost Management- 2013 presented to 22 firms
- Apple now worth 700 billion dollars after stocks hit all-time high
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Cate Blanchett admits to being intimidate by moms judging her parenting skills
- Johnny Depp 'doesn't give a f-k' when it comes to critics
- Cate Blanchett 'f***ing' proud of U.N. Goodwill ambassador Emma Watson
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- 54pc of employees feel their bosses don't respect them
- New book claims lazy employees benefit organizations more than diligent counterparts
- Female bosses likelier to be more depressed than male counterparts
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Potter books help scientists understand how brain encodes stories
- External artificial pancreas treatment more effective for diabetics than conventional regimen
- Now, switch your pain off by turning on a receptor
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed