One woman, one bike, 42 countries and seven continents Jul 4, 12:30 pm
New Delhi, July 4 (ANI): A British lady biker, Steph Jeavons, is chasing a dream of travelling across 42 countries and seven continents on her Honda bike alone.
'It's funny' how Indians fly! Jun 24, 3:11 pm
New Delhi, June 24 (ANI): The stand-up comedy group All India Bakchod (AIB) have brought out their new video that's a satire on how Indians fly on airplane.
London named 'most expensive city' Jun 16, 12:57 pm
Washington, June 16 (ANI): A recent survey has named London as the most expensive city destination.
Most popular seat in aircraft revealed Jun 6, 10:32 am
Washington, June 6 (ANI): A new survey by budget airline EasyJet has revealed that customers in Europe prefer booking 7F as it is typically cheap row and closest to right-hand window.
Tokyo polled 'most satisfying tourist city in 2013' May 23, 3:41 pm
Tokyo, May 23 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that Tokyo was the "world's most satisfying tourist city in 2013".
Washington, Apr 12 (ANI): Love Cloud, a Las Vegas-based company, is now offering couples flights in a private plane so that they can fulfill their mile-high fantasies.
Las Vegas Strip named 'World's top tourist attraction' Apr 11, 1:32 pm
Wellington, April 11 (ANI): Las Vegas Strip has ranked top-most among the 'world's 50 most-visited attractions'.
Istanbul tops list of world's top 25 travel destinations Apr 9, 11:38 am
Washington, April 9 (ANI): TripAdvisor's Travelers' Choice awards has named Istanbul as the top travel destination.
Majority of US hotels have no direct '911 dialing' Mar 26, 3:56 pm
Sydney, Mar. 26 (ANI): In what comes as an unnerving revelation for travelers, a latest US survey has found that tens of thousands of hotels don't allow guests to directly dial 911 and call for emergency services.
Tips on surviving plane crashes revealed Feb 28, 2:21 pm
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A plane crash is definitely a flyer's worst nightmare and so one must be prepared to survive such an incident.
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): Schlitterbahn Waterpark in Kansas City is set to become the tallest waterslide in the world, even higher than Niagara Falls.
Google reveals 'most photographed cities' on Earth Jan 21, 1:28 pm
Washington, Jan. 21 (ANI): Google has reportedly released its list of the most photographed locations on Earth using data from geolocated images uploaded by individual users.
Chennai among NYT's '52 places to Go in 2014' list Jan 11, 1:46 pm
New York, Jan. 11 (ANI): South Indian city, Chennai has been reportedly chosen as one of the 52 places in the world worth a visit this year.
Philippines allows in-flight mobile use for calls Jan 1, 8:50 am
Johannesburg, Jan. 1 (ANI): The Philippines' civil aviation authority has reportedly announced that it would allow passengers to use their mobile phones and laptops to make calls or access the Internet during flights.
Worst airlines in terms of quality of food in US revealed Dec 26, 3:05 pm
New York, Dec 26 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that the worst airline food is offered by American carriers - Spirit Airlines and Allegiant Air - in their domestic flights.
Get these apps for stress-free travel this holiday season! Dec 23, 3:36 pm
Washington, Dec. 23 (ANI): In time for the holiday season, apps like RoadNinja, SpotHero and FlightAware can help travellers save time and money while heading to a new destination.
Follow these simple tips to travel safe this holiday season! Dec 23, 3:10 pm
New Delhi, Dec. 23 (Business Wire India/ ANI): With the holiday season at its peak, International SOS has issued guidelines for travellers to stay healthy and have safe and secure trips, which include minimizing weather-related disruptions and avoiding road dangers.
Washington, Dec. 19 (ANI): In its year-end list charting which all travel destinations topped the search rank; Google Zeitgeist has revealed that Macau is the most looked up for place in India.
Delta airline rejects lifting ban on phone calls during flights Dec 19, 10:52 am
London, Dec. 19 (ANI): With airlines welcoming the move to allow 'offline use' of electronic gadgets during take-off and landings, US airline Delta has reportedly clearly said no to the proposal of lifting the ban on making phone calls during flights.
British Airways permits gadget use during take-offs and landings Dec 19, 10:21 am
London, Dec. 19 (ANI): British Airways has announced that starting today; it will allow passengers to use their electronic gadgets during take-off and landing.
India News Slide Shows
- A man's height could be the reason for 'depression'
- Orgasm not necessarily a sexual event, claims study
- Wide-faced men are better negotiators: Study
- Fancy wearing a condom dress?
- Yes! Your pooch gets jealous too
- Consumers treat themselves with 'special gifts' out of pride
- `Sexting` teen couples now risk being sent to the slammer in London
- 'YOLO', 'totes amazeballs' make it to the Chambers Dictionary
- Care to wear some vagina undies?
- Supersize model 'Amazon Amanda' huge hit amongst men
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Ex-Pakistan CJI Iftikhar Chaudhry sends Rs.20 b libel notice to Imran Khan
- Pak father-son duo crash into Pacific during 30-day world tour
- Saudi Municipal elections 2015: women in league with men
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Here's how Popeye will fuel tomorrow's world with spinach!
- Girls' puberty age depends on which parent's 'imprinted gene' they carry
- Rising temperatures hinder Indian wheat production: Study
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children