How moms' parenting stress takes its toll on sex lives May 27, 7:57 am
Washington D.C, May 27 (ANI): You can't predict what life will be like with a new baby, but if it turns out stressful, you can kiss your sex life goodbye, as per a new study.
Moms-to-be, eat fruits for intelligent babies May 26, 12:07 pm
Washington D.C, May 26 (ANI): Now that you are pregnant, you may want to start eating fruits if you want to boost your baby's brain powers, suggests a new study.
Is media multitasking making teens stupid? May 19, 8:50 am
Washington D.C, May 19 (ANI): In this digitally-ruled world, checking social media while watching TV or online shopping while on the phone has become a norm. According to a recent study, this type of media multitasking can be hindering your kid's performance at school.
Omega-3-rich diets can calm aggression in kids May 15, 12:15 pm
Washington D.C, May 15 (ANI): Managing meltdowns in kids can be exhausting and now, a team of researchers has found that omega-3-rich diets can help you out.
Kids with two dads are well adjusted May 1, 4:58 pm
Washington D.C, May 1 (ANI): Children of gay dads grow up just as well behaved and adjusted as those from any heterosexual family units, according to a recent study.
'First finger foods' for babies can be choking hazards May 1, 4:30 pm
Washington D.C, May 1 (ANI): Many products marketed as "first finger foods" can be a genuine choking danger for babies as a new study has found that they failed to meet American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommendations.
Pre-pregnancy caffeine can lead to miscarriage Mar 25, 11:23 am
Washington D.C., Mar. 25 (ANI): Beware parent-to-be! A recent study has revealed that a woman is more likely to miscarry if she and her partner drink more than two caffeinated beverages a day during the weeks leading up to conception.
Kids with younger siblings thinner than only children Mar 12, 11:25 am
Washington D.C, Mar 12 (ANI): Parents, take note! If you want to keep your children healthy and away from obesity, then give them a younger sibling.
Depressed parents can turn kids into picky eaters Feb 28, 7:37 am
Washington D.C, Feb 28 (ANI): According to a new research, anxious and depressed parents are more likely to have children, who are picky eaters.
Putting on happy face for kids can cost parents dearly Feb 24, 8:31 am
Washington D.C, Feb 24 (ANI): It's always important to be a positive role model for your children and now, a new study has revealed the emotional cost for parents who put on a happy face.
Paracetamol putting babies at asthma risk Feb 10, 2:12 pm
London, Feb 10 (ANI): Babies are nearly a third more likely to develop asthma if they are given paracetamol, according to a new study.
London, Feb 8 (ANI): You may want to start sharing your bed with your newborn as according to a research, sleeping with babies can boost breastfeeding.
Menu for `good and kid-friendly` breakfast Feb 3, 8:15 am
Washington D.C, Feb 3 (ANI): Kids need to eat breakfast to fuel their bodies for the day ahead and now, a new study has revealed the best way to get your kids off to a good and healthy start.
More the siblings, greater the risk of behavioral problems Jan 25, 12:02 pm
Cape Town, Jan 25 (ANI): Growing up with lots of siblings has its downsides as a recent study suggests that having lots of brothers and sisters means that you are at greater risk of behavioral problems and falling behind at school.
Kids of controlling parents grow up to be `mean` Jan 22, 2:47 pm
Washington D.C, Jan 22 (ANI): So, what makes mean college kids so mean? According to a new study, it may be their controlling parents.
Washington D.C., Jan. 9 (ANI): Next time when you have a story time with your baby don't forget to pay attention to his babbling and respond as the interactions during the reading session can be the key to his language development.
Moms need to be cautious while dealing with daughters' weight Dec 23, 10:17 am
Washington D.C, Dec 23 (ANI): If you are a mother and are concerned about your daughter's health, then this is how you should support your daughter around her eating and her weight.
Key to daughters' wellbeing lies in interpersonal communication Nov 19, 1:46 pm
Washington D.C, Nov 19 (ANI): A new study has found that interpersonal communication is the key to daughters' well-being.
And you thought babies ain't that smart Nov 19, 1:09 pm
Washington D.C, Nov 19 (ANI): According to a new study, babies have logical reasoning before age one.
Are parents' fears over teens' cellphones hyped? Nov 19, 9:16 am
Washington D.C, Nov 19 (ANI): A new study has suggested that the parents' fears about their teenagers' heavy use of cell phones and social media may be exaggerated.
India News Slide Shows
- Genetic makeup not related to marrying, mating by education level
- Yummylicious! World Burger Tour 2016 hits India
- These five simple steps can make anyone fall in love with you
- Here, a road is still a distant dream
- Here's how author Shiv Khera will get in touch with you
- Sex robots, the future of `clean` prostitution?
- Ditch tampons for menstrual cup to boost your sex life
- How moms' parenting stress takes its toll on sex lives
- TDS to help Shiv Khera to connect to readers
- For obese air travellers, stares `more humiliating` than tiny seats
- Talentedge joins hands with IIM Rohtak to offer an executive programme in entrepreneurship
- Ruchi Soya ranked amongst 'Top Packaged Food Companies' by Euromonitor International
- Agri-Ministry licensing guidelines discourages research and innovation: ASSOCHAM
- Tata Steel won 'best in class for manufacturing' at 'Make in India' week
- Realty Fact launches first real estate rating services
- Congressman Rohrabacher says Pak is a partner of terrorists, not U.S.
- At least 16 bus passengers killed by Taliban in northern Afghanistan
- Staggering Rise in Internally Displaced Persons in Afghanistan: Amnesty International
- 7.3 magnitude quake jolts Japan, dead toll fear to rise
- Pakistan: Jaish-e-Mohammad seminary 'sealed' during raids