Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): A new study has revealed that certain parenting tactics can lead to materialistic attitudes in adulthood.
Parental violence affects boys, girls differently Dec 3, 1:51 pm
Washington, Dec. 03 (ANI): A new study has revealed that parental violence affects boys and girls differently.
Blame smartphones for your kids' daytime sleepiness Dec 1, 4:06 pm
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): A new study has found that if your children are exhausted and sleepy during the daytime, it's probably due to use of smartphones and social media.
Social media pressuring moms to keep up with the Joneses Nov 26, 2:08 pm
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): A new research has revealed that 60 percent of moms feel pressure to appear well off on social media, which leads to financial insecurity.
Setting rules encourages healthier behavior in kids Nov 18, 1:17 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): In a new study, scientists have found that family rules food and manners set by parents promote healthier behavior in children.
49 percent Indian parents think e-commerce websites prompt kids to buy 'unnecessary things' Nov 13, 4:41 pm
New Delhi, Nov 13 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that about 49 percent Indian parents do not encourage their children to shop online because e-commerce websites often tempt kids to buy things that are not necessary.
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that many parents are worried that the harm from being online outweighs the benefits but many also believe the opposite.
Food rules set by parents make preschoolers eat healthy Nov 10, 5:17 pm
Washington, Nov 10 (ANI): A new study has found that preschoolers whose parents set rules regarding food, eat healthier than the ones whose parents don't.
New mums lose 970 hrs of sleep during baby's first year Nov 7, 2:45 pm
London, Nov 7 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that new parents each lose 970 hours of sleep during their child's first year, with new mum losing 23 minutes of sleep more than dads each night.
Simple cuddle from child gives mom 'feel good' highpoint Oct 31, 11:06 am
London, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has suggested that a mother gets her "feel good" highpoint from her child's simple cuddle.
Washington, Oct 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that kids whose parents can better understand the daily experiences of teens have better psychological adjustment and mental health.
Indian parents hold highest ambition for their kids, finds survey Oct 15, 10:57 am
Beijing, Oct 15 (ANI): A new survey suggests that Indian and Chinese mainland parents are pickiest about their child's education, with more than 70 percent of them expecting that their child will achieve a master's level or above.
Dads struggle to balance work, family, fitness just like moms Oct 13, 12:01 pm
Washington, Oct 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that fathers also battle through their emotions to balance work, family and fitness
Melbourne, Oct 12 (ANI): A new breed of over involved role models is "lawnmower parents," who clear a path for their child before they even take a step by mowing down obstacles in their child's way.
Single parents' sex lives as active as singles sans kids Oct 10, 12:02 pm
Washington, Oct 10 (ANI): A new study has revealed that single parents' sex lives are same as their non-childrearing counterparts.
Babies utter babbling, cooing sounds to gauge hearing capacity Sep 24, 2:15 pm
Washington, Sept 24 (ANI): A new research has revealed that infants' babbling and cooing is linked to their hearing ability.
Washington, Sep 23 (ANI): A new study has revealed that traditional, strict "tiger mother type" Chinese upbringing might lead to the development of low self- esteem in their kids.
Infants' social learning may get shaped by diverse neighborhoods Sep 11, 5:10 pm
Washington, Sept 11 (ANI): A new research has revealed that diverse neighborhoods may help in infants' social learning.
New dads take 5 months to get the hang of fatherhood Aug 29, 1:38 pm
London, August 29 (ANI): A new study has found that new dads take at least five months to get the hang of fatherhood.
Responding to baby's babbles could get them talking sooner Aug 28, 5:10 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has found that when parent's respond to their infant's babbling, the babies start using language more quickly.
India News Slide Shows
- Most Americans believe biblical Christmas story is historically accurate
- Holiday beliefs which are actually myths revealed
- Slather in 'pumpkin pie' to increase your sex appeal
- Now do 'pot yoga' to relax, increase flexibility
- Pregnancy isn't always happy time as 1 in 4 mom-to-be face violent behaviours
- Facebook tracks owners of lost wedding memory card within 10 min
- Angler catches record-breaking 565 kg shark
- Medical Talk shows more of entertainment than being educational
- French Kim K released on bail ahead of trial for trying to stab her beau
- 110-yr-old `Christmas- loving` Sikh is oldest man in Britain
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- ANMI supports SEBI's decision to ban 260 entities from market
- Blackberry reports net loss of 148M dollars for third fiscal quarter
- Tim Cook makes 'substantial' donation to help gay rights in Alabama
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Sony hack: North Korea warns U.S.` `citadels` would be attacked
- U.S. will not target Afghan Taliban leader Mullah Omar after 2014 end
- China accuses U.S. of 'cultural arrogance' for making fun of Kim Jong-un in The Interview
- US Navy unveils Laser Weapon System capable of destroying speeding boats, aircraft
- The Straits Times picks PM Modi as Asian of the Year 2014
- James Packer gifts Miranda Kerr $100K set of diamond earrings for Christmas
- Paul McCartney regrets not being able to write song on Eric Garner protests
- 'The Hobbit' tops weekend box office with staggering $90.6 m earnings
- Pak SC stays Veena Malek's execution in blasphemy case
- Has Kate Hudson 'hooked up' with Derek Hough days after Matt Bellamy split?
- IMF policies criticised over weak response to Ebola in West Africa
- Women with hot flashes during menopause likelier to fracture hips later
- Self-reported daily exercise lowers blood sugar level in body
- 'Insomniac adults' more likely to suffer back pain later in life
- Time does not mend 'broken heart' syndrome
- Plan to protect Earth from rogue asteroids with nuclear weapons
- NASA successfully 'emails' 3D-printing wrench to ISS astronaut
- Public contest launched to name five craters on Mercury
- NASA satellite reveals first ever detailed map of how CO2 looks from outer space
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars