Simple cuddle from child gives mom 'feel good' highpoint Oct 31, 11:06 am
London, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study has suggested that a mother gets her "feel good" highpoint from her child's simple cuddle.
Washington, Oct 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that kids whose parents can better understand the daily experiences of teens have better psychological adjustment and mental health.
Indian parents hold highest ambition for their kids, finds survey Oct 15, 10:57 am
Beijing, Oct 15 (ANI): A new survey suggests that Indian and Chinese mainland parents are pickiest about their child's education, with more than 70 percent of them expecting that their child will achieve a master's level or above.
Dads struggle to balance work, family, fitness just like moms Oct 13, 12:01 pm
Washington, Oct 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that fathers also battle through their emotions to balance work, family and fitness
Melbourne, Oct 12 (ANI): A new breed of over involved role models is "lawnmower parents," who clear a path for their child before they even take a step by mowing down obstacles in their child's way.
Single parents' sex lives as active as singles sans kids Oct 10, 12:02 pm
Washington, Oct 10 (ANI): A new study has revealed that single parents' sex lives are same as their non-childrearing counterparts.
Babies utter babbling, cooing sounds to gauge hearing capacity Sep 24, 2:15 pm
Washington, Sept 24 (ANI): A new research has revealed that infants' babbling and cooing is linked to their hearing ability.
Washington, Sep 23 (ANI): A new study has revealed that traditional, strict "tiger mother type" Chinese upbringing might lead to the development of low self- esteem in their kids.
Infants' social learning may get shaped by diverse neighborhoods Sep 11, 5:10 pm
Washington, Sept 11 (ANI): A new research has revealed that diverse neighborhoods may help in infants' social learning.
New dads take 5 months to get the hang of fatherhood Aug 29, 1:38 pm
London, August 29 (ANI): A new study has found that new dads take at least five months to get the hang of fatherhood.
Responding to baby's babbles could get them talking sooner Aug 28, 5:10 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has found that when parent's respond to their infant's babbling, the babies start using language more quickly.
'Game of Thrones' inspired baby names become latest fad Aug 16, 1:14 pm
London, August 16 (ANI): An increasing number of parents are naming their kids after the 'Game of Thrones' characters.
Authoritarian parents up risk of drug use in adolescents Jun 12, 1:38 pm
Washington, June 12 (ANI): A new study suggests that having authoritarian parents increases the risk of drug use in adolescents.
Washington, June 7 (ANI): A new study has found that when an adolescent is having an argument with their father, they seek out others for help, and the response he or she receives is linked to better well-being and father-child relationships.
Dads who do household chores boost daughters' career aspirations May 29, 11:00 am
Washington, May 29 (ANI): A new study suggests that dads who help with household chores are more likely to raise daughters who aspire to less traditional, and potentially higher paying, careers.
London, May 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed that 9 out of 10 primary school children pay no attention to their parents and remain busy on mobile phones and gaming at dinner tables.
New York, May 13 (ANI): A new study suggests that "small talk" helps parents cultivate linguistic skills of their little ones.
What women want to achieve before bearing kids revealed May 9, 4:13 pm
London, May 9 (ANI): A new poll has revealed there are a lot of things that women want to do to, including travel the world, clear debts and scale the career ladder, before they become mothers.
One in four parents allow kids to watch three or more hours of TV Apr 30, 11:59 am
Washington, April 30 (ANI): About 25 percent of parents who have children aged two to five say their children get three or more hours of entertainment screen time a day, well beyond recommended limits, according to a new poll.
London, April 24 (ANI): A new study has rebuffed claims of a previous report that stated that kids with single parent are more likely to develop emotional problems than those whose parents had stayed together.
India News Slide Shows
- The five lifestyle rules that guarantee longevity revealed
- 'Parenting' plays little role in child's IQ development
- Simple cuddle from child gives mom 'feel good' highpoint
- New book reveals how tea came into being
- Man puts 'unlucky -in- love' sister on eBay for 50pounds
- One-third spooked Brits believe they live in 'ghost' infested houses
- Heart disease risk not affected by where you live
- Riot cop falls headfirst into wall while tackling 'topless' protesters
- ATM offered users 'free erections' at Tesco store amidst embarrassing translation error
- Stubble makes men look 10 yrs older than their actual age
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Mourning son sees 'Jesus' image on tree post visit to dad's grave
- Nigeria's Boko Haram forcibly sent 'abducted women, girls' to front line to fight military: Report
- New video featuring British hostage John Cantlie claims Syria's Kobane under IS control
- Pakistan arrests 25 Indian fishermen for violating its waters
- Iran executes man for insulting Prophet Jonah
- SRK's 'Happy New Year' marks biggest weekend opening in India
- Amy Winehouse's father compares Peaches Geldof's death with daughter's
- Prosecutors charge actress Daniele Watts for 'lewd conduct'
- 1 D named Britain's richest stars aged under 30
- Actress Neha Dhupia inaugurates audio and braille food menu for visually-challenged people
- Today's kids could experience time travel, invisibility cloaks during lifetimes
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Reason behind 'cow milk allergy' revealed
- Indian Scientist uses new approach to find 'hidden' genetic causes of brain disorders