Washington, Feb 25 (ANI): A new study has revealed that lemur moms carrying boys smell different from those carrying girls, suggesting that pregnancy odor reveals unborn baby's sex.
Merely 9pc of parents admit being pushy towards kids Feb 12, 6:14 pm
London, Feb 12 (ANI): A new study has examined that only nine per cent of parents admit to being pushy.
Consuming energy drinks boosts 'hyperactivity' in school kids Feb 10, 2:00 pm
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): A new study has found that middle-school children who consume highly sweetened energy drinks are 66 percent more likely to be at risk for hyperactivity and inattention symptoms.
`Tired` parents not up for reading kids bedtime story Feb 9, 4:19 pm
London, Feb 9 (ANI): You would think that nothing would give parents more pleasure than reading their kids a bedtime story, but it turns out that over 1/3rd of parents are too tired and busy to do it.
Step-dads more prone to mental stress Feb 6, 11:30 am
Washington, Feb 6 (ANI): A new study has revealed that step-fathers, who perform multiple family roles, are more prone to mental stress, which sometimes leads to depression.
Washington, Feb 2 (ANI): In a new study, scientists have claimed that maintaining a good health before pregnancy can avoid childhood obesity problems.
London, Feb 1 (ANI): A new study has revealed that strapping babies into car seats and buggies for too long hampers the development of their core strength and balance, making everyday tasks a challenge.
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): Playing with blocks and puzzles and board games can help boost spatial skills of your children, claims a new study.
Washington, Jan 26 (ANI): A new study has shown that mothers surprisingly speak less clearly to their babies than they do to adults.
Helicopter parenting is good for your pets, not for your kids Jan 15, 10:44 am
Washington, Jan 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that if you want to make your children neurotic, helicopter parenting is the way to go.
Absent parents almost 3 times likelier to die early Jan 12, 1:30 pm
London, Jan 12 (ANI): A new research has revealed that parents who leave their children are almost three times more likely to die early.
Washington, Dec 17 (ANI): A new study has revealed that certain parenting tactics can lead to materialistic attitudes in adulthood.
Parental violence affects boys, girls differently Dec 3, 1:51 pm
Washington, Dec. 03 (ANI): A new study has revealed that parental violence affects boys and girls differently.
Blame smartphones for your kids' daytime sleepiness Dec 1, 4:06 pm
Washington, Dec 1 (ANI): A new study has found that if your children are exhausted and sleepy during the daytime, it's probably due to use of smartphones and social media.
Social media pressuring moms to keep up with the Joneses Nov 26, 2:08 pm
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): A new research has revealed that 60 percent of moms feel pressure to appear well off on social media, which leads to financial insecurity.
Setting rules encourages healthier behavior in kids Nov 18, 1:17 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): In a new study, scientists have found that family rules food and manners set by parents promote healthier behavior in children.
49 percent Indian parents think e-commerce websites prompt kids to buy 'unnecessary things' Nov 13, 4:41 pm
New Delhi, Nov 13 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that about 49 percent Indian parents do not encourage their children to shop online because e-commerce websites often tempt kids to buy things that are not necessary.
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that many parents are worried that the harm from being online outweighs the benefits but many also believe the opposite.
Food rules set by parents make preschoolers eat healthy Nov 10, 5:17 pm
Washington, Nov 10 (ANI): A new study has found that preschoolers whose parents set rules regarding food, eat healthier than the ones whose parents don't.
New mums lose 970 hrs of sleep during baby's first year Nov 7, 2:45 pm
London, Nov 7 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that new parents each lose 970 hours of sleep during their child's first year, with new mum losing 23 minutes of sleep more than dads each night.
India News Slide Shows
- Now, shape-up by shaking your tail like a mermaid
- Meet the woman who made 2M pound from shoplifting
- Cara Delevingne seeks Simon Cowell's help for setting up her own record label
- Its official: male drivers are true menace on roads
- How to get perfect cheekbones like Kim K, Kelly Brook
- Real-life `Notebook` couple dies hand-in-hand after 67-yr-long romance
- Vagina spasm love-cheat couple gets stuck after 'witch doctor curse'
- Oxford Dictionary adds 'Ride-share, ' unboxing' in list
- Genital book 'Nature's Nether Regions' makes Diagram's 'oddest book title' shortlist
- Blame gender biased teachers for discouraging girls to study Math, Science
- Shahnaz Husain Group promotes safe Holi with herbal gulal
- Budget deprived of measure to boost real estate sector: Omaxe Limited CEO
- 'For India to grow, everybody must pull their weight together': Chidambaram
- Uber database containing names, drivers' licenses of 50,000 cabbies in US compromised
- Congress, RJD leaders say public has high expectations from Jaitley's Budget
- Jihadi John described as shy high school boy who was jilted by secret crush due to 'bad breath'
- Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe celebrates birthday with 'elephant' on menu for guests
- Historian files petition to make Billy the Kid's death date official
- Bill Clinton had flown with 'sex offender' Jeffrey Epstein to meet Sultan of Brunei
- IHC asks Qadri's defence counsel how someone could declare an individual a 'blasphemer'
- Kylie Jenner doesn't need a man to be happy
- Khloe K may replace pal Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police'
- Calvin Klein never said Lupita Nyong'o's stolen Oscar dress was real
- 'Star Trek' actor Leonard Nimoy passes away at 83 after suffering lung disease
- Madge says Lady Gaga doesn't want her 'crown', slams her for ripping-off song
- Your voice may actually help you land the job as it reveals 'intelligence'
- How being unemployed can change your basic personality
- Workplace bullying can become vicious cycle for anxious victims
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- This protein helps birds traverse via magnetic field
- Oral therapy may soon be possible with compounds protecting nervous system from MS damage
- Revivifying drugs with anti-stroke potential by minimizing side effects
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Highly stressed new moms likelier to expose infants to secondhand smoke at home
- Eating fatty foods may cut heart attack damage in short run only
- Calorie counting, weight-stigma prevent teens from eating healthy food
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer
- Methane-based, oxygen-free aliens may exist on Saturn's moon Titan
- Curiosity rover's proof of methane on Mars fuels speculation of life on planet
- NASA administrator pays tribute to 'Star Trek' actor Leonard Nimoy
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars
- Giant sunspot makes third appearance across sun