New Delhi, Aug 2 (ANI): Veteran fashion designer Rohit Bal showcased the "flower embroidery" power at his off-site show on Day 4 of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.
Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015 Aug 1, 2:20 pm
New Delhi, Aug 1 (ANI):The strings begin to play, the music sets in and suddenly you aren't at a fashion preview. You have been transported all the way to the royal alleys of Persia. Or was it a series of royal paintings coming to life? Either way, you are captivated by the outfits that are nothing short of works of art. How else would we put it when the couture line "Kashish" by Designer Anju Modi doesn't just enthrall but captivates one? Be it with the intricate details of "tarkashi" & "resham" work, or the gold/silver foil printing on the wisps of organza fabric?
New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Fashion designer Rahul Mishra unveiled his bridal wear collection called 'Tree of Life', on the second day of Amazon Indian Couture Week.
Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi Jul 30, 6:06 pm
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): A unique wedding mandap encrusted with Swarovski crystals was unveiled at DLF Emporio's Treasury of Trousseau in New Delhi.
Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show Jul 30, 4:28 pm
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Indian fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, who kick-started the sixth edition of Amazon India Couture Week in collaboration with renowned French footwear designer Christian Louboutin in New Delhi, called the designer the "showstopper" for his show.
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Indian ace fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee gave the fashion lovers what they were looking for on the opening of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.
Los Angeles to have first 'transgender' modelling agency Jul 28, 4:28 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): A modelling agency that will cater exclusively to transgender models will soon open in Los Angeles, marking a historic moment in the Fashion world.
Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection Jul 28, 2:35 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): If you lured for Carrie Bradshaw's heels and jumped on to Manolo Blahnik shoe collection, then it's time for you to hold your breath as the celebrity designer is now coming out with his first ever clutch collection.
Is world's first non-white modelling agency end of white dominance? Jul 24, 12:53 pm
London, July 24 (ANI): Breaking all the constrained mindsets about modelling, Lorde Inc has become one of its kind agency that is made up entirely of models of colour and has no white models.
Washington, July 23 (ANI): Seems like it's the time for men to get a feminine touch in the clothes they wear as the designers are taking up lace collars, sheer shirts and skirt for their latest collection.
Twitter post on 'attractive hijab' sparks social media war Jul 23, 3:40 pm
Kuala Lumpur, July 23 (ANI): A hijab war recently broke out on social media when a tweet from an entertainment and lifestyle portal stated that the bawal style of hijab was more attractive to men.
Sabyasachi to open 2015 Indian Couture Week with Christian Louboutin's iconic red soles Jul 20, 12:21 pm
New Delhi, July 20 (ANI): Sabyasachi Mukherjee, whose fashion-clothing line has become favorites amongst A-listers of Bollywood, will add stars and glitters to the opening of the much sought Indian Couture Week 2015.
New Delhi, July 19 (ANI): Manish Malhotra, who has carved a niche of himself in Bollywood and Indian fashion industry, will be showing his vivacious couture collection for closing show of Amazon India Couture Week 2015.
Is Ramadan the next step for global fashion? Jul 18, 5:55 pm
New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Middle East-based fashion designers have designed a collection of dresses and footwear based on Ramadan season.
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Ace fashion designer Rohit Bal will be showcasing his latest collection at Amazon India Couture Week 2015, whereas, incredibly talented Rahul Mishra will mark his debut at the most-awaited fashion week.
London, July 8 (ANI): She might be suffering from Down's syndrome but despite her condition, Madeline Stuart is determined to diversify the modelling industry.
Karachi, July 8 (ANI): The FPW Spring/Summer 2015 has something special for Eid this time as designer Aqeel has come up with a special 'Romancing the Lines' collection for the festival that is traditional as well as contemporary.
Washington DC, July 5 (ANI): If you feel awkward being fat chick and Meghan Trainor's song 'All About That Bass' also didn't helped you to get rid of that conservation then here are some slimming style tricks that can help you look instantly slimmer in seconds.
Indian designer gives sarees whole new avatars Jul 4, 3:43 pm
New Delhi, 4 July (ANI): While we never get tired of the traditional way of draping a saree, the ethnic Indian attire has bloomed out to new silhouettes, cuts, and draping styles in recent times.
Shh! Fur is trending again, but 'silently' Jul 4, 12:38 pm
New York, July 4 (ANI): Though fur has been banned for years, now-a-days many designers have re-launched the fabric on runway. However, they still hesitate to talk about it openly.
India News Slide Shows
- Rohit Bal scores high on 'flower power' on Day 4 of 2015 AICW
- Here's why teenage friendships end
- 'Friendship Day' study claims partners can become best friends forever
- Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015
- Parents' `egocentric bias` makes them overestimate their kids' happiness
- Rahul Mishra dedicates his 'Funtional Couture' to multitasking women
- From 'Olaf' to 'Alex,' this mom sure knows how to make food 'fun'
- Fashion icon Iris Apfel advise: Stop taking trends seriously
- Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi
- This restaurant is offering food in 'dog bowl'
- India's gold imports shot up by about 61 percent in April-May
- FICCI textiles committee presents sector's immediate concerns to Jaitley
- World Bank MD to discuss Pakistan's economic reforms
- Indian insurance sector got FDI of USD 185 M between March and May
- Bombay HC says will rule on Maggi case next week
- Here's at what age we learn to rationalize
- First ever 'dolphin brain' scan shows likeness to bat
- Now, world's first 'aqueous solar flow battery' that saves 20% energy
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Aussie obesity pill claims to cut 18pc of your calorie intake
- Exercising in teenage years cuts risk of early death in women
- Newly discovered cancer marker paves way for `deadly` breast cancer treatment
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer