Builder falls through roof during London Fashion Week show Sep 17, 3:30 pm
London, Sep 17 (ANI): A man, working at the adjacent building to the Topshop show space, recently fell through the roof during London Fashion Week show, it has been reported.
IBFW 2014: Raghavendra Rathore redefines traditional attire Aug 9, 4:16 pm
New Delhi, August 9 (ANI): Day two of the ongoing BMW India Bridal Fashion Week saw ace fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore coming out with a mesmerizing collection of traditional attire at the DLF Emporio in New Delhi.
New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Men usually don't adorn themselves with accessories, but over the years, they have started experimenting with jewellery. Here are some of the latest trends in men's jewellery.
Bollywood beauties bring the curtains down at ICW 2014 Jul 21, 1:36 pm
New Delhi, July 21 (ANI): Bollywood beauties Chitrangada Singh and Bipasha Basu brought the curtain down on the Sri Raj Mahal Jewelers India Couture Week 2014 in true diva style.
Manish Malhotra showcases vintage collection on Day 5 of ICW Jul 20, 3:06 pm
New Delhi, July 20 (ANI): Manish Malhotra showcased his exquisite collection named 'Portraits' on day 5 of India Couture Week (ICW) at New Delhi.
Varun Bahl presents 'Indian Moderne' at India Couture Week Jul 18, 3:35 pm
New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Varun Bahl presented a modern version of Indian wear on Day Three of the Shree Raj Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
'Queen' Kangana walks for Anju Modi at India Couture Week Jul 17, 12:25 pm
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp for designer Anju Modi's collection titled "Manikarnika" on Day Two of the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
Barely-there C-string underwear latest craze among women Jun 21, 12:02 pm
London, June 21 (ANI): The latest thing among women is the C-string, which basically eliminates the visible panty line.
Australian designers take plunge into India Jun 20, 4:00 pm
New Delhi, June 20 (ANI): The Australian High Commission in New Delhi introduced Pamela Easton and Lydia Pearson, the designers behind the iconic Australian label, to celebrate their entry into India, and showcased some of their stunning collections.
Wellington, May 28 (ANI): A Finnish company has launched a line of kick-ass swimwear called Monokini 2.0, designed specifically for women who've undergone mastectomies.
Wearing 'miracle' vest for just 8 hrs a day helps you lose inches without moving a muscle May 28, 1:07 pm
London, May 28 (ANI): A new "miracle" vest claims to help slimmers lose inches without moving a muscle, all you need to do is wear a vest for eight hours a day.
Levi Strauss CEO says it's OK not to wash your jeans May 21, 4:08 pm
Melbourne, May 21 (ANI): Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh has cleared up once and for all how often you should really wash your jeans. And that is "never".
Mumbai, May 18 (ANI): Mumbai based Bollywood designer, Sai Suman tailored custom-made attire for the incoming Prime Minister Narendra Modi to wear on the occasion of his oath taking ceremony.
'Red-haired' men latest 'in thing' Apr 28, 10:59 am
Wellington, April 28 (ANI): 'Red-haired' or 'ginger' men are the latest "in thing", as their 2 per cent of the population have stepped up after years of being bullied in school.
How to take care of rebonded hair Apr 23, 2:37 pm
New Delhi, April 23 (ANI): Rebonding is a quick option for those who want absolutely straight hair but are not born with it. This is a process of altering the chemical structure of hair so it becomes straight for a considerable period of time. Rebonded hair will certainly not trouble you too much if it's taken care of in the right way.
'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women Apr 23, 2:37 pm
Washington, April 23 (ANI): The 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign that cater to strong butts, meaty thighs and curvy calves has been a huge hit, as it was able to complete its funding goal of 15,000 dollars in just 47 minutes.
Now, lingerie laced with pheromones to drive men crazy! Apr 15, 3:36 pm
London, Apr.15 (ANI): A European Company has come up with their new line of hosiery called the Hush Hush range that aims to drive men crazy as it is reportedly scented with pheromones.
Jeans going out of fashion among teens Apr 14, 2:21 pm
Washington, Apr.14 (ANI): America's teenagers are replacing denims with elastic-waistband stretch pants called Leggings, according to a report on teens' buying habits.
Washington, Apr.10 (ANI): Doutzen Kroes has been officially named as the new face of Calvin Klein latest women's fragrance 'Reveal'.
Dressing 'normal' latest fashion 'in-thing'! Apr 8, 4:12 pm
Melbourne, April 8 (ANI): dressing "normal" or normcore is now the latest fashion trend, which comprises of a collective, neutral blandness.
India News Slide Shows
- Now, vacancy for 'weed loving sex columnist'
- 20pc Aussies blame drunk women for rape, claims survey
- Now, a drive-thru funeral window that allows for 'quick' mourning from car
- Builder falls through roof during London Fashion Week show
- Meet the model who spent 30k pounds on her 'sex doll makeover'
- Scientific info on social networks could help solve major global health issues
- What drives some consumers to spend more on buying ethical products
- Male consumers likelier to become less charitable post viewing sexy women ads
- Batman, Spider-man arrested in Big Apple post brawl with hecklers
- 26,000 Bells of Light
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Vietnam, India favour greater trade, investment partnership: Mukherjee
- Study says India's entertainment industry to clock over Rs 227,000 crore by 2018
- Axis bank joins ETC implementation plan of road transport and highways ministry
- OECD says slow eurozone holding back global economy
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- IS militants luring western females with cash to fight in Iraq, Syria
- Jamaat to observe nation-wide shutdown tomorrow, Sunday
- Death threat issued by IS against Pope 'credible', warns Iraqi ambassador to Vatican
- PM Modi attends tea ceremony hosted by Abe before Indo-Japan talks
- Pak PM, Army chief hold meeting at PM House amid political turmoil
- Human faces evolved to be unique and easily recognizable
- Wrong assessment of body size contributes to obesity
- Meteorite that 'wiped out' dinosaurs 66m yrs ago also helped forests 'flourish'
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Rosetta's lander set to target 'Site J' on comet for touchdown
- 1.3 bln yr old Martian meteorite may point to possibility of life on 'red planet'
- NASA will 'fail to find 90pc of potentially dangerous asteroids' by 2020
- Gaia probe finds its 'first ever' supernova
- Mars Curiosity Rover finally arrives at Martian mountain Mount Sharp