90's super model Maggie Rizer returns to ramp as `mommy` model Aug 28, 2:16 pm
Washington D.C., Aug. 28 (ANI): After settling down with businessman Alex Mehran and becoming a mother of three, Maggie Rizer is back on the ramp.
Donna Karan leaves DKNY after 31 years Aug 28, 2:16 pm
Washington D.C., Aug. 28 (ANI): Its official! Donna Karan has stepped down as the chief designer of DKNY, the brand she founded 31 years ago.
Are luxury fashion brands going through their biggest turmoil? Aug 28, 11:08 am
New York, Aug. 28 (ANI): Seems like turmoil is heading towards the luxury brands globally as these big players of the fashion industry are getting hit by protests and low stock prices.
Stefano Gabbana, Domenico Dolce make apology for IVF comments Aug 16, 10:38 am
Melbourne, August 16 (ANI): Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce, who infuriated the parents of children born via In Vitro Fertilisation, have now apologised for their insulting comments.
New Delhi, Aug 10 (ANI): The third edition of the Vogue Wedding Show (VWS) was organized with grandeur and opulence, with renowned designers like Anita Dongre, Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi Mukherjee participating at the show in the national capital.
New Delhi, Aug 2 (ANI): Veteran fashion designer Rohit Bal showcased the "flower embroidery" power at his off-site show on Day 4 of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.
Of Persia and Poetry : Anju Modi's royal line for AICW 2015 Aug 1, 2:20 pm
New Delhi, Aug 1 (ANI):The strings begin to play, the music sets in and suddenly you aren't at a fashion preview. You have been transported all the way to the royal alleys of Persia. Or was it a series of royal paintings coming to life? Either way, you are captivated by the outfits that are nothing short of works of art. How else would we put it when the couture line "Kashish" by Designer Anju Modi doesn't just enthrall but captivates one? Be it with the intricate details of "tarkashi" & "resham" work, or the gold/silver foil printing on the wisps of organza fabric?
New Delhi, July 31 (ANI): Fashion designer Rahul Mishra unveiled his bridal wear collection called 'Tree of Life', on the second day of Amazon Indian Couture Week.
Swarovski embellished 'Mandapam' unveiled in New Delhi Jul 30, 6:06 pm
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): A unique wedding mandap encrusted with Swarovski crystals was unveiled at DLF Emporio's Treasury of Trousseau in New Delhi.
Sabyasachi calls Louboutin 'showstopper' for India Couture show Jul 30, 4:28 pm
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Indian fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee, who kick-started the sixth edition of Amazon India Couture Week in collaboration with renowned French footwear designer Christian Louboutin in New Delhi, called the designer the "showstopper" for his show.
New Delhi, July 30 (ANI): Indian ace fashion designer Sabyasachi Mukherjee gave the fashion lovers what they were looking for on the opening of 2015 Amazon India Couture Week in the National capital.
Los Angeles to have first 'transgender' modelling agency Jul 28, 4:28 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): A modelling agency that will cater exclusively to transgender models will soon open in Los Angeles, marking a historic moment in the Fashion world.
Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection Jul 28, 2:35 pm
Washington DC, July 28 (ANI): If you lured for Carrie Bradshaw's heels and jumped on to Manolo Blahnik shoe collection, then it's time for you to hold your breath as the celebrity designer is now coming out with his first ever clutch collection.
Is world's first non-white modelling agency end of white dominance? Jul 24, 12:53 pm
London, July 24 (ANI): Breaking all the constrained mindsets about modelling, Lorde Inc has become one of its kind agency that is made up entirely of models of colour and has no white models.
Washington, July 23 (ANI): Seems like it's the time for men to get a feminine touch in the clothes they wear as the designers are taking up lace collars, sheer shirts and skirt for their latest collection.
Twitter post on 'attractive hijab' sparks social media war Jul 23, 3:40 pm
Kuala Lumpur, July 23 (ANI): A hijab war recently broke out on social media when a tweet from an entertainment and lifestyle portal stated that the bawal style of hijab was more attractive to men.
Sabyasachi to open 2015 Indian Couture Week with Christian Louboutin's iconic red soles Jul 20, 12:21 pm
New Delhi, July 20 (ANI): Sabyasachi Mukherjee, whose fashion-clothing line has become favorites amongst A-listers of Bollywood, will add stars and glitters to the opening of the much sought Indian Couture Week 2015.
New Delhi, July 19 (ANI): Manish Malhotra, who has carved a niche of himself in Bollywood and Indian fashion industry, will be showing his vivacious couture collection for closing show of Amazon India Couture Week 2015.
Is Ramadan the next step for global fashion? Jul 18, 5:55 pm
New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Middle East-based fashion designers have designed a collection of dresses and footwear based on Ramadan season.
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Ace fashion designer Rohit Bal will be showcasing his latest collection at Amazon India Couture Week 2015, whereas, incredibly talented Rahul Mishra will mark his debut at the most-awaited fashion week.
India News Slide Shows
- 90's super model Maggie Rizer returns to ramp as `mommy` model
- Donna Karan leaves DKNY after 31 years
- Are luxury fashion brands going through their biggest turmoil?
- Does your anti-ageing cream really work?
- Here`s how companies can boost employee creativity
- Failure is the best teacher
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- How having sex or making out can leave girls and boys `friendless`
- Here`s how you can stay awake without consuming coffee
- Men who feel insecure about their masculinity likelier to resort to violence
- Amazon.in launches dedicated store for National Sports Day
- One trillion dollar investment opportunity in India - Creating strategic partners in the Gulf region
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. advises on acquisition of controlling stake in Involute Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian insurance sector got FDI of USD 185 M between March and May
- Bombay HC says will rule on Maggi case next week
- Truck filled with chickens and bodies of migrants in Austria shows horrific plight of refugees
- European migrant crisis: 200 bodies found floating off Libyan coast
- Virginia killings: Father of journalist calls for US gun law reforms
- Issue of releasing prisoners is 'humanitarian': Pak FO(update)
- Obama takes 'historic step', unveils revised Clean Power Plan
- Purple potatoes can terminate colon cancer cells
- Heavy metal pollution may have contributed to some of largest extinction events
- Only fraction of fresh water available on earth's surface
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed