How to take care of rebonded hair Apr 23, 2:37 pm
New Delhi, April 23 (ANI): Rebonding is a quick option for those who want absolutely straight hair but are not born with it. This is a process of altering the chemical structure of hair so it becomes straight for a considerable period of time. Rebonded hair will certainly not trouble you too much if it's taken care of in the right way.
'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women Apr 23, 2:37 pm
Washington, April 23 (ANI): The 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign that cater to strong butts, meaty thighs and curvy calves has been a huge hit, as it was able to complete its funding goal of 15,000 dollars in just 47 minutes.
Now, lingerie laced with pheromones to drive men crazy! Apr 15, 3:36 pm
London, Apr.15 (ANI): A European Company has come up with their new line of hosiery called the Hush Hush range that aims to drive men crazy as it is reportedly scented with pheromones.
Jeans going out of fashion among teens Apr 14, 2:21 pm
Washington, Apr.14 (ANI): America's teenagers are replacing denims with elastic-waistband stretch pants called Leggings, according to a report on teens' buying habits.
Washington, Apr.10 (ANI): Doutzen Kroes has been officially named as the new face of Calvin Klein latest women's fragrance 'Reveal'.
Dressing 'normal' latest fashion 'in-thing'! Apr 8, 4:12 pm
Melbourne, April 8 (ANI): dressing "normal" or normcore is now the latest fashion trend, which comprises of a collective, neutral blandness.
Indian designers making wearable couture to appeal to masses Mar 31, 1:41 pm
New Delhi, March 30 (ANI): Indian designers have shifted their stance from avante garde fashion to real and wearable designs to attract the attention of the masses instead of a select few.
Dubai-born beauty Parul Shah wins Miss Philippines Tourism title Mar 31, 12:49 pm
Dubai, March 31 (ANI): Parul Shah has been crowned Miss Philippines Tourism at the Miss Philippines 2014 pageant.
Now, `borrow` your dream dress from a stranger online Mar 28, 3:49 pm
Washington, March 28 (ANI) : A new website lets women "borrow" garment from a total stranger's closet online.
Nicole Faria opens up about India's dismal performance at international beauty pageants Mar 21, 2:11 pm
New Delhi, March 21 (ANI): Nicole Faria has said that the reason why Indian beauties are not making it to the top at international beauty pageants is because winners are not being picked up on merit.
Gurgaon (Haryana), Mar.17 (ANI): Sixteen hand-picked young models from North India sashayed down the ramp at The Westin, Gurgaon, showcasing their individual sense of style and attitude during the Amway Femina Style Diva North 2014 fashion pageant late on Sunday night.
The Park Hotel launches 'Anything But Ordinary' calendar Mar 13, 6:21 pm
New Delhi, March 13 (ANI): The Park hotel has launched its calendar celebrating 'Anything but Ordinary' people.
Brit women own shoes worth 25 billion pounds Mar 13, 2:10 pm
London, March 13 (ANI): A poll has revealed that an average woman in UK own 19 pairs of shoes and the country's complete shoe collection is worth a whopping 25 billion pounds.
Brit company trying to make 'meggings' popular among men Mar 11, 6:07 pm
London, March 11 (ANI): A British clothing company is on a mission to make the celebrity trend "meggings" popular among men.
Sixties hairstyles voted as best of the century Mar 6, 1:13 pm
London, Mar 6 (ANI): The Swinging Sixties has been voted as the best decade for hairstyles.
'Batman' is the latest fashion icon Mar 1, 11:45 am
Washington, March 1 (ANI): New York-based fashion duo The Blonds - David Blond and Phillipe Blond - new costumes have been inspired by Catwoman in comics, movies, and the iconic TV show "Batman,"
Stephanie Seymour named new face of Estee Lauder Feb 6, 4:51 pm
Washington, February 6 (ANI): Stephanie Seymour has signed to be the face of Estee Lauder.
Australian fashion house to launch Batman clothes for women Feb 6, 3:48 pm
Washington, Feb 6 (ANI): Australian fashion house Black Milk is set to introduce Batman clothes for women on February 11.
Barbie designer defends doll's exaggerated curves Feb 4, 12:00 pm
Washington, February 4 (ANI): The designer of Barbie doll has defended its controversial body shape and said that it was never designed to be "realistic".
London, February 1 (ANI): American Apparel has used a 62-year-old model in their lingerie advert instead of young models.
India News Slide Shows
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez leaves behind unpublished manuscript
- Vegetable flavored ice cream to debut in Japan next month
- How to take care of rebonded hair
- 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women
- Cats wrapped like burritos latest trend on Instagram
- Rare second class Titanic restaurant menu up for grabs at $135K
- Man with 'reconstructed' penis creates medical history by becoming a dad
- Women find complex music sexy
- 'Tween' TV programming promotes gender roles stereotypes
- Fast cars don't really impress women!
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- North Korea steps up activities at new nuclear test site
- Pak successfully test-fires short range ballistic missile Hatf III
- Obamas' dogs steal the show at White House Easter Egg Roll
- Kim Jong-un sending three experts to France to learn art of making his favourite cheese
- US Navy's Bluefin-21 search for MH370 covers 'two-third search area without success'
- Miley Cyrus to resume her European tour post allergic reaction
- Bryan Singer's sex abuse accuser reveals three more Hollywood biggies in lawsuit
- Emma Stone does not see herself as trend setter
- MJ's former bodyguards reveal 'picked up girls for singer's sex sessions'
- 'Captain America' tops box office charts for third week with $26.6 m earnings
- Humans may have migrated out of Africa about 60,000 years earlier than believed
- New groundbreaking technique may help cure diseases by 'editing' DNA
- Single currency notes infested with over 3,000 types of bacteria
- Teens distracted by loud talking inside cars more prone to accidents
- Source of most cases of invasive bladder cancer identified
- Meet man who turned into math whiz after head injury
- Safer to name your own kid than let have 'unpredictable' internet do so!
- Teen stowaway survives five hour flight to Hawaii in wheel wall
- Wedding guests have tough time selecting gifts for newly married couples
- 9-yr-old abducted boy sings gospel song until released by kidnapper