Washington, Mar 5 (ANI): Karl Lagerfeld has defended fur usage in fashion world, saying it isn't just a lavish accessory for some consumers, it's an industry for many Americans.
London, Mar 1 (ANI): Cara Delevingne has asked Simon Cowell for help for launching a music career by setting up her own record label.
Katie Price defies pleas to cancel wedding despite boob job pain Feb 22, 1:48 pm
London, Feb 22 (ANI): Katie Price, who had been ordered to rest after recent boob job complications, defied pleas to cancel her vow renewal ceremony with cheating husband Kieran.
109F launches new collection aimed contemporary young women Feb 19, 1:37 pm
New Delhi, Feb 19 (ANI): Leading women's fashion apparel brand, 1090F launched its much-awaited Spring-Summer 2015 line, aimed at contemporary young women of India.
FDCI announces Amazon India as official title sponsor for IFW Feb 12, 2:51 pm
New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): The Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI) has announced Amazon India as their official title sponsor of the 25th edition of the India Fashion week (IFW).
London, Feb 7 (ANI): Up and coming model Charlotte McKinney has been getting compared to Kate Upton for quite a while now, but now she is bursting onto the scene.
Stefano Ricci launches first flagship store in India Feb 7, 12:00 pm
New Delhi, Feb 7 (ANI): The exclusive Italian international ultra-luxury fashion and lifestyle brand, STEFANO RICCI, has launched its flagship store in Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Mumbai.
Melbourne, Feb 4 (ANI): Paris Hilton, who is famous for her "flat chest" and had earlier said that she doesn't like big boobs, has revealed her large cleavage on an Instagram post.
Heidi Klum still 'feels like she's 30', always ready to take off clothes and look great Feb 2, 3:03 pm
London, Feb 2 (ANI): Heidi Klum has revealed that she still feels like she is 30 as she loves what she does and has plenty of energy.
Melbourne, Jan 29 (ANI): Heidi Klum, who listed as one of Forbes's top-earning models, has revealed that she cherishes being a mother to her four children more than any of her achievements.
Now, turn your eyeglasses into sunglasses at your command Jan 29, 10:53 am
Washington, Jan 29 (ANI): If you are fed up of carrying spectacles and sunglasses separately, or are annoyed at your transitional lenses glasses which change with light, here's some good news!
London, Jan 6 (ANI): Now, you can be comfortable and look smart with newly designed blanket coats.
London, Dec 21 (ANI): A model, who describes herself as the "French Kim Kardashian" has been released from prison under strict bail conditions as she awaits trial for allegedly trying to murder her boyfriend with a kitchen knife.
Kendall Jenner has always 'idolized' 'hot' Chris Brown Dec 18, 3:38 pm
London, Dec 18 (ANI): Kendall Jenner has always thought Chris Brown was hot for years and has always idolized him, it has been revealed.
Forget waxing! Dyeing armpit hair new fad amongst women Dec 12, 5:43 pm
London, Dec 12 (ANI): Dying armpit hair in neon colors has become a new craze amongst women, as many have taken to Instagram to show off their underarms.
Kendra Wilkinson earned $500k as a 'stripper' Dec 6, 4:18 pm
London, Dec 6 (ANI): Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that in her wild past she earned 500000 dollars as a stripper.
Kendra Wilkinson 'flushed wedding rings down the toilet' post hubby's alleged infidelity Nov 30, 2:50 pm
London, Nov 30 (ANI): Kendra Wilkinson has revealed during a candid chat on 'I'm A Celebrity' show that she flushed her wedding rings down the toilet upon hearing of husband Hank Baskett's alleged infidelity.
Kendra Wilkinson reveals alcohol, marijuana helped 'survive' nights with Hugh Hefner Nov 28, 10:12 am
London, Nov 28 (ANI): Kendra Wilkinson has revealed that she had to be very drunk or smoke lots of weed in order to "survive" nights with Hugh Hefner when she was in Playboy mansion.
Kate Upton flies off trapeze into beau Justin Verlander's arms Nov 18, 4:39 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): Kate Upton has defied gravity by recently taking a trapeze class with boyfriend Justin Verlander at the Trapeze School New York that offers "two hour long classes."
Bag yourself luscious 'non-trout pout' with these tips Nov 18, 3:46 pm
London, Nov 18 (ANI): Dr. Paul Munsanje of Amara Aesthetics and Beyond MediSpa at Harvey Nichols has provided his expert advice on how to get luscious lips and avoid trout pout.
India News Slide Shows
- Teen's amnesia cured by lil brother's hug
- Meet the man who gets drunk on chips
- Meet the British man who gets drunk on chips
- Smartphone addicts tend to turn into lazy thinkers
- Staying 'positive' is the key to longer life
- Cheers: Good old beer just got tastier
- Finnish man fined $60,000 for over speeding
- Radio boss hands out 'condoms' to staff to discourage them from having babies
- Sex education now comes with a 'Harry Potter' twist
- Sick wives send divorce rates soaring
- Federal judge approves 415 mln dollar settlement by Apple, Google over employee poaching scandal
- Recent economic measures indicate potential for higher growth rate: Chief Economic Adviser
- Uber acquires mapping company deCarta
- EIU survey lists India's Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai and Pak's Karachi amid world's top five cheapest cities
- BMW to be exclusive luxury mobility partner of Delhi International Airport
- Superhero series 'Buraaq' will dispel myths surrounding Islam
- Escalating energy crisis may bring down Pak govt., says expert
- Leslie Udwin rejects Delhi legal action after airing 'India's Daughter' on BBC
- Bill Clinton had flown with 'sex offender' Jeffrey Epstein to meet Sultan of Brunei
- IHC asks Qadri's defence counsel how someone could declare an individual a 'blasphemer'
- Justin Bieber denies Men's Health cover photoshop rumors
- Kimye have sex 500 times a day
- Kim K flashes nipples in see-through dress at Paris Fashion Week
- 'Star Trek' actor Leonard Nimoy passes away at 83 after suffering lung disease
- Madge says Lady Gaga doesn't want her 'crown', slams her for ripping-off song
- Zuckerberg says looks for 'boss' he would want to work for before hiring new employees
- Your voice may actually help you land the job as it reveals 'intelligence'
- How being unemployed can change your basic personality
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Drug for treating obesity may also fight anxiety
- This tree leaf helps females fend off weight gain
- Sniffing 'love hormone' can help men reduce calorie intake
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- 20pc of Mars' surface was likely water 4.5 billion-yrs-ago
- Exploding star confirms effect predicted by Einstein's general theory of relativity 100-yrs-ago
- Cosmic showers can halt star formation in galaxies with huge black holes
- Astronomers observe second ever planet 'reared' by four stars
- Astronomers observe wayward star cluster in Milky Way's 'suburbs'