Kate Upton flies off trapeze into beau Justin Verlander's arms Nov 18, 4:39 pm
Washington, Nov 18 (ANI): Kate Upton has defied gravity by recently taking a trapeze class with boyfriend Justin Verlander at the Trapeze School New York that offers "two hour long classes."
Bag yourself luscious 'non-trout pout' with these tips Nov 18, 3:46 pm
London, Nov 18 (ANI): Dr. Paul Munsanje of Amara Aesthetics and Beyond MediSpa at Harvey Nichols has provided his expert advice on how to get luscious lips and avoid trout pout.
Kendall Jenner becomes new face of Estee Lauder Nov 16, 12:20 pm
Melbourne, Nov 16 (ANI): Kendall Jenner has landed another impressive modeling gig by becoming the new face of Estee Lauder.
Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day! Nov 7, 4:52 pm
London, Nov 7 (ANI): Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day for her services, it has been revealed.
'Happy' Kelly Brook reveals she's single again Nov 4, 3:39 pm
London, Nov 4 (ANI): Kelly Brook has revealed that she is "happy and single" after splitting from fiance David McIntosh for the second time.
'Socks with sandals' the new fashion statement Nov 2, 5:20 pm
Washington, Nov. 2 (ANI): A fashion news editor of Grazia magazine has said that socks with sandals is the latest fashion statement.
Stubble makes men look 10 yrs older than their actual age Oct 29, 2:48 pm
London, Oct 29 (ANI): A new study has revealed that stubble actually adds on the years and makes a man look 10 years older than what he actually is.
Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): Gisele Bundchen's new surf-themed Chanel No. 5 ad teaser trailer has been released.
WIFW Spring Summer 2015 kicks off in New Delhi Oct 9, 4:01 pm
New Delhi, Oct 9 (ANI): The first day of the Fiama Di Wills Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week kick started in New Delhi has begun with a bang!
Now, a prized Clive Christian special edition perfume with a whopping $228K price tag Oct 7, 12:03 pm
New York, Oct 7 (ANI): British perfumer Clive Christian has created a special edition of his No.?1 perfume in the honor of the opening of the Salon de Parfum boutique at Harrods department store in London, which is priced at a whopping 143,000 pounds.
Kate Moss flaunts boob to support breast cancer cause Oct 4, 1:33 pm
London, Oct 4 (ANI): Kate Moss has posed in pink Stella McCartney bra, exposing one of her boobs to the world for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
New Delhi, Sept. 30 (ANI): Australian- Indian designer Roopa Pemmaraju will be showcasing her luxury during the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week at the Spring Summer 2015 show.
London, Sept 28 (ANI): Mexican model Sugey Abrego is painting canvases with her boobs to help raise cash for the breast cancer sufferers.
Now, get natural cleavage with new 'padless' Wonderbra Sep 26, 1:30 pm
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Wonderbra has launched a non-padded bra that promises to enhance the breasts, giving women a naturally voluptuous cleavage.
Cara Delevingne thinks guys are always after 'sex' Sep 26, 12:33 pm
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Cara Delevingne has revealed that she thinks "guys just want to have sex with girls."
Kendall, Kylie Jenner react to parents' divorce on Instagram Sep 24, 3:31 pm
Washington, Sept 24 (ANI): Kendall and Kylie Jenner have expressed their feelings about their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner filing for divorce on social media.
Cara Delevingne goes 'au naturel' for steamiest photo shoot ever Sep 24, 10:20 am
London, Sept 24 (ANI): Cara Delevingne has stripped naked for her latest and raunchiest photo shoot for Allure magazine.
Kate Moss spills skincare secret including 'skin-icing' Sep 23, 4:04 pm
London, Sept 23 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed her skincare secret, that is, an anti-ageing tactic of "skin icing."
Simon Cowell talked Cara Delevigne into 'masterminding pop career' Sep 21, 11:00 am
London, Sept 21 (ANI): Simon Cowell has held secret meetings with Cara Delevigne to talk her into masterminding her pop career, it has been revealed.
Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter becoming NYC's new fashion muse Sep 18, 3:07 pm
New York, Sept 18 (ANI): Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter Emma Ferrer has become New York City's latest muse ever since her appearance on the cover of Harper's Bazaar.
India News Slide Shows
- Hungary police's rape awareness campaign slammed for blaming victims
- Barbie gets 'Frozen' out of top spot on girls' holiday wish lists
- Man sets world record by playing video game on Mount Everest
- Now, make farts smell like chocolate with these pills!
- Victoria's Secret unveils new bra with 'heart rate monitor'
- Social media pressuring moms to keep up with the Joneses
- Women do '6 years of housework' in lifetime
- Twins become dads on same day and hospital beating 150,000-1 odds
- Kind of 'bad behaviour' that annoys most people revealed
- 'Neigh' Budweiser is 'not' putting its iconic Clydesdale horses out to pasture
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Candy Crush developer King Digital Chairman resigns from post due to 'personal reasons'
- 11th National Award for Excellence in Cost Management- 2013 presented to 22 firms
- Apple now worth 700 billion dollars after stocks hit all-time high
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Cate Blanchett admits to being intimidate by moms judging her parenting skills
- Johnny Depp 'doesn't give a f-k' when it comes to critics
- Cate Blanchett 'f***ing' proud of U.N. Goodwill ambassador Emma Watson
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- 54pc of employees feel their bosses don't respect them
- New book claims lazy employees benefit organizations more than diligent counterparts
- Female bosses likelier to be more depressed than male counterparts
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Potter books help scientists understand how brain encodes stories
- External artificial pancreas treatment more effective for diabetics than conventional regimen
- Now, switch your pain off by turning on a receptor
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed