Now, lingerie laced with pheromones to drive men crazy! Apr 15, 3:36 pm
London, Apr.15 (ANI): A European Company has come up with their new line of hosiery called the Hush Hush range that aims to drive men crazy as it is reportedly scented with pheromones.
Jeans going out of fashion among teens Apr 14, 2:21 pm
Washington, Apr.14 (ANI): America's teenagers are replacing denims with elastic-waistband stretch pants called Leggings, according to a report on teens' buying habits.
Washington, Apr.10 (ANI): Doutzen Kroes has been officially named as the new face of Calvin Klein latest women's fragrance 'Reveal'.
Dressing 'normal' latest fashion 'in-thing'! Apr 8, 4:12 pm
Melbourne, April 8 (ANI): dressing "normal" or normcore is now the latest fashion trend, which comprises of a collective, neutral blandness.
Indian designers making wearable couture to appeal to masses Mar 31, 1:41 pm
New Delhi, March 30 (ANI): Indian designers have shifted their stance from avante garde fashion to real and wearable designs to attract the attention of the masses instead of a select few.
Dubai-born beauty Parul Shah wins Miss Philippines Tourism title Mar 31, 12:49 pm
Dubai, March 31 (ANI): Parul Shah has been crowned Miss Philippines Tourism at the Miss Philippines 2014 pageant.
Now, `borrow` your dream dress from a stranger online Mar 28, 3:49 pm
Washington, March 28 (ANI) : A new website lets women "borrow" garment from a total stranger's closet online.
Nicole Faria opens up about India's dismal performance at international beauty pageants Mar 21, 2:11 pm
New Delhi, March 21 (ANI): Nicole Faria has said that the reason why Indian beauties are not making it to the top at international beauty pageants is because winners are not being picked up on merit.
Gurgaon (Haryana), Mar.17 (ANI): Sixteen hand-picked young models from North India sashayed down the ramp at The Westin, Gurgaon, showcasing their individual sense of style and attitude during the Amway Femina Style Diva North 2014 fashion pageant late on Sunday night.
The Park Hotel launches 'Anything But Ordinary' calendar Mar 13, 6:21 pm
New Delhi, March 13 (ANI): The Park hotel has launched its calendar celebrating 'Anything but Ordinary' people.
Brit women own shoes worth 25 billion pounds Mar 13, 2:10 pm
London, March 13 (ANI): A poll has revealed that an average woman in UK own 19 pairs of shoes and the country's complete shoe collection is worth a whopping 25 billion pounds.
Brit company trying to make 'meggings' popular among men Mar 11, 6:07 pm
London, March 11 (ANI): A British clothing company is on a mission to make the celebrity trend "meggings" popular among men.
Sixties hairstyles voted as best of the century Mar 6, 1:13 pm
London, Mar 6 (ANI): The Swinging Sixties has been voted as the best decade for hairstyles.
'Batman' is the latest fashion icon Mar 1, 11:45 am
Washington, March 1 (ANI): New York-based fashion duo The Blonds - David Blond and Phillipe Blond - new costumes have been inspired by Catwoman in comics, movies, and the iconic TV show "Batman,"
Stephanie Seymour named new face of Estee Lauder Feb 6, 4:51 pm
Washington, February 6 (ANI): Stephanie Seymour has signed to be the face of Estee Lauder.
Australian fashion house to launch Batman clothes for women Feb 6, 3:48 pm
Washington, Feb 6 (ANI): Australian fashion house Black Milk is set to introduce Batman clothes for women on February 11.
Barbie designer defends doll's exaggerated curves Feb 4, 12:00 pm
Washington, February 4 (ANI): The designer of Barbie doll has defended its controversial body shape and said that it was never designed to be "realistic".
London, February 1 (ANI): American Apparel has used a 62-year-old model in their lingerie advert instead of young models.
'Baby teeth jewellery' next big thing for mothers Jan 17, 1:47 pm
Washington, Jan 17 (ANI): Baby teeth jewelry in the form of a necklace, or charms for a bracelet has become the next big thing.
Cost of hitting the red carpet revealed! Jan 13, 4:59 pm
Melbourne, January 14 (ANI): The cost of making a glamorous red carpet appearance varies from 5000 dollars to 30,000 dollars, it has been revealed.
India News Slide Shows
- US student suspended for asking Miss America to be prom date
- Lies which parents tell their children revealed
- Lies that parents tell their children revealed
- 'Pee on a stick' parties latest trend among preggers
- One in four British women 'bisexual': Survey
- Man ruins 38mln gallons of drinking water by urinating in reservoir
- Meet Parrot that drinks beer and headbangs to music
- Capitol Hill to turn into 'superhero convention'
- Indian origin mom in US keeps dead son's body in bathtub as part of Hindu rituals
- Out-of-context porn makes women feel sick
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Nigerian military admit 85 out of more than 100 abducted girls still missing
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- Monica Lewinsky's mail ditched from latest batch of Clinton docs released online
- Pak militants free abducted Iran soldiers
- Now, Pak court sentences Christian couple to death for blasphemy
- Tom Clancy's 'Splinter Cell' to be launched as comic book series
- Courtney Love credits gay pals for making her a rock star
- 'Game of Thrones' characters' monikers trending as baby names
- Paul Walker's mum gives up bid for granddaughter Meadow's custody
- Rihanna drops 'fraud' lawsuit against ex-accountants
- Wild animals interbred with domesticated ones until recently: Study
- Why eating processed meat can be cancerous for certain people
- Brain's anti-distraction system found
- 'Stressed' kids from poor backgrounds have shorter strands of DNA
- Targeting Anopheles mosquitoes' sperm could help in fight against malaria
- People are more concerned about their health at start of the week than weekends
- 'Severely infectious' bacterial strain can survive in contact lens solution
- BMI linked to postmenopausal breast cancer regardless of body shape
- TV smoking triggers adult tobacco use
- High cholesterol fuels growth and spread of breast cancer