Washington, Oct 14 (ANI): Gisele Bundchen's new surf-themed Chanel No. 5 ad teaser trailer has been released.
WIFW Spring Summer 2015 kicks off in New Delhi Oct 9, 4:01 pm
New Delhi, Oct 9 (ANI): The first day of the Fiama Di Wills Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week kick started in New Delhi has begun with a bang!
Now, a prized Clive Christian special edition perfume with a whopping $228K price tag Oct 7, 12:03 pm
New York, Oct 7 (ANI): British perfumer Clive Christian has created a special edition of his No.?1 perfume in the honor of the opening of the Salon de Parfum boutique at Harrods department store in London, which is priced at a whopping 143,000 pounds.
Kate Moss flaunts boob to support breast cancer cause Oct 4, 1:33 pm
London, Oct 4 (ANI): Kate Moss has posed in pink Stella McCartney bra, exposing one of her boobs to the world for Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
New Delhi, Sept. 30 (ANI): Australian- Indian designer Roopa Pemmaraju will be showcasing her luxury during the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week at the Spring Summer 2015 show.
London, Sept 28 (ANI): Mexican model Sugey Abrego is painting canvases with her boobs to help raise cash for the breast cancer sufferers.
Now, get natural cleavage with new 'padless' Wonderbra Sep 26, 1:30 pm
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Wonderbra has launched a non-padded bra that promises to enhance the breasts, giving women a naturally voluptuous cleavage.
Cara Delevingne thinks guys are always after 'sex' Sep 26, 12:33 pm
London, Sept 26 (ANI): Cara Delevingne has revealed that she thinks "guys just want to have sex with girls."
Kendall, Kylie Jenner react to parents' divorce on Instagram Sep 24, 3:31 pm
Washington, Sept 24 (ANI): Kendall and Kylie Jenner have expressed their feelings about their parents Bruce and Kris Jenner filing for divorce on social media.
Cara Delevingne goes 'au naturel' for steamiest photo shoot ever Sep 24, 10:20 am
London, Sept 24 (ANI): Cara Delevingne has stripped naked for her latest and raunchiest photo shoot for Allure magazine.
Kate Moss spills skincare secret including 'skin-icing' Sep 23, 4:04 pm
London, Sept 23 (ANI): Kate Moss has revealed her skincare secret, that is, an anti-ageing tactic of "skin icing."
Simon Cowell talked Cara Delevigne into 'masterminding pop career' Sep 21, 11:00 am
London, Sept 21 (ANI): Simon Cowell has held secret meetings with Cara Delevigne to talk her into masterminding her pop career, it has been revealed.
Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter becoming NYC's new fashion muse Sep 18, 3:07 pm
New York, Sept 18 (ANI): Audrey Hepburn's granddaughter Emma Ferrer has become New York City's latest muse ever since her appearance on the cover of Harper's Bazaar.
Builder falls through roof during London Fashion Week show Sep 17, 3:30 pm
London, Sep 17 (ANI): A man, working at the adjacent building to the Topshop show space, recently fell through the roof during London Fashion Week show, it has been reported.
IBFW 2014: Raghavendra Rathore redefines traditional attire Aug 9, 4:16 pm
New Delhi, August 9 (ANI): Day two of the ongoing BMW India Bridal Fashion Week saw ace fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore coming out with a mesmerizing collection of traditional attire at the DLF Emporio in New Delhi.
New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Men usually don't adorn themselves with accessories, but over the years, they have started experimenting with jewellery. Here are some of the latest trends in men's jewellery.
Bollywood beauties bring the curtains down at ICW 2014 Jul 21, 1:36 pm
New Delhi, July 21 (ANI): Bollywood beauties Chitrangada Singh and Bipasha Basu brought the curtain down on the Sri Raj Mahal Jewelers India Couture Week 2014 in true diva style.
Manish Malhotra showcases vintage collection on Day 5 of ICW Jul 20, 3:06 pm
New Delhi, July 20 (ANI): Manish Malhotra showcased his exquisite collection named 'Portraits' on day 5 of India Couture Week (ICW) at New Delhi.
Varun Bahl presents 'Indian Moderne' at India Couture Week Jul 18, 3:35 pm
New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Varun Bahl presented a modern version of Indian wear on Day Three of the Shree Raj Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
'Queen' Kangana walks for Anju Modi at India Couture Week Jul 17, 12:25 pm
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp for designer Anju Modi's collection titled "Manikarnika" on Day Two of the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
India News Slide Shows
- Top things that annoy people revealed
- 'Boob twerking' Mozart video model claims to have got death threats
- Music therapy can help curb depression in youth
- Reminiscing boosts performance during mind-bending tasks
- Light alcohol consumption in people over 60 sharpens their memory
- Meet the woman who spent 1 week in KFC to get over breakup
- Now, suitcase that you can ride to catch your flight
- 'Overshare' wins word of the year 2014 title
- Now, boxers to protect men's fertility from cell phone radiation
- Violent 3-D games increase anger in players
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- iPhone's record breaking sale surges Apple's revenue to 42.1b dollars, in Q4
- Companies fostering creativity grows more than less creative counterparts: Study
- Govt.'s decision to deregulate prices of diesel draws mixed response
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- U.S. planning to bomb Syrian oil pipelines to cut off IS' funding
- Boko Haram militants abduct dozens more women, girls in Nigeria
- Kenny G at pains to explain Hong Kong protest venue visit after drawing Beijing's ire
- Pakistan arrests 25 Indian fishermen for violating its waters
- Iran executes man for insulting Prophet Jonah
- Ebola death toll likely to exceed 90000 by December in Montserrado: Lancet
- Red Cross terms travel bans on people coming from Ebola-hit nations 'irrational'
- Exposure to air toxics may cause autism in kids
- Binge drinking in early adulthood can lead to increased risk of high BP in men
- How flu vaccines may help prevent heart attacks