New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): Men usually don't adorn themselves with accessories, but over the years, they have started experimenting with jewellery. Here are some of the latest trends in men's jewellery.
Bollywood beauties bring the curtains down at ICW 2014 Jul 21, 1:36 pm
New Delhi, July 21 (ANI): Bollywood beauties Chitrangada Singh and Bipasha Basu brought the curtain down on the Sri Raj Mahal Jewelers India Couture Week 2014 in true diva style.
Manish Malhotra showcases vintage collection on Day 5 of ICW Jul 20, 3:06 pm
New Delhi, July 20 (ANI): Manish Malhotra showcased his exquisite collection named 'Portraits' on day 5 of India Couture Week (ICW) at New Delhi.
Varun Bahl presents 'Indian Moderne' at India Couture Week Jul 18, 3:35 pm
New Delhi, July 18 (ANI): Varun Bahl presented a modern version of Indian wear on Day Three of the Shree Raj Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
'Queen' Kangana walks for Anju Modi at India Couture Week Jul 17, 12:25 pm
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut walked the ramp for designer Anju Modi's collection titled "Manikarnika" on Day Two of the Shree Raj Mahal Jewellers India Couture Week.
Barely-there C-string underwear latest craze among women Jun 21, 12:02 pm
London, June 21 (ANI): The latest thing among women is the C-string, which basically eliminates the visible panty line.
Australian designers take plunge into India Jun 20, 4:00 pm
New Delhi, June 20 (ANI): The Australian High Commission in New Delhi introduced Pamela Easton and Lydia Pearson, the designers behind the iconic Australian label, to celebrate their entry into India, and showcased some of their stunning collections.
Wellington, May 28 (ANI): A Finnish company has launched a line of kick-ass swimwear called Monokini 2.0, designed specifically for women who've undergone mastectomies.
Wearing 'miracle' vest for just 8 hrs a day helps you lose inches without moving a muscle May 28, 1:07 pm
London, May 28 (ANI): A new "miracle" vest claims to help slimmers lose inches without moving a muscle, all you need to do is wear a vest for eight hours a day.
Levi Strauss CEO says it's OK not to wash your jeans May 21, 4:08 pm
Melbourne, May 21 (ANI): Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh has cleared up once and for all how often you should really wash your jeans. And that is "never".
Mumbai, May 18 (ANI): Mumbai based Bollywood designer, Sai Suman tailored custom-made attire for the incoming Prime Minister Narendra Modi to wear on the occasion of his oath taking ceremony.
'Red-haired' men latest 'in thing' Apr 28, 10:59 am
Wellington, April 28 (ANI): 'Red-haired' or 'ginger' men are the latest "in thing", as their 2 per cent of the population have stepped up after years of being bullied in school.
How to take care of rebonded hair Apr 23, 2:37 pm
New Delhi, April 23 (ANI): Rebonding is a quick option for those who want absolutely straight hair but are not born with it. This is a process of altering the chemical structure of hair so it becomes straight for a considerable period of time. Rebonded hair will certainly not trouble you too much if it's taken care of in the right way.
'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign a hit among 'meaty' women Apr 23, 2:37 pm
Washington, April 23 (ANI): The 'Anti-Thigh Gap' jeans campaign that cater to strong butts, meaty thighs and curvy calves has been a huge hit, as it was able to complete its funding goal of 15,000 dollars in just 47 minutes.
Now, lingerie laced with pheromones to drive men crazy! Apr 15, 3:36 pm
London, Apr.15 (ANI): A European Company has come up with their new line of hosiery called the Hush Hush range that aims to drive men crazy as it is reportedly scented with pheromones.
Jeans going out of fashion among teens Apr 14, 2:21 pm
Washington, Apr.14 (ANI): America's teenagers are replacing denims with elastic-waistband stretch pants called Leggings, according to a report on teens' buying habits.
Washington, Apr.10 (ANI): Doutzen Kroes has been officially named as the new face of Calvin Klein latest women's fragrance 'Reveal'.
Dressing 'normal' latest fashion 'in-thing'! Apr 8, 4:12 pm
Melbourne, April 8 (ANI): dressing "normal" or normcore is now the latest fashion trend, which comprises of a collective, neutral blandness.
Indian designers making wearable couture to appeal to masses Mar 31, 1:41 pm
New Delhi, March 30 (ANI): Indian designers have shifted their stance from avante garde fashion to real and wearable designs to attract the attention of the masses instead of a select few.
Dubai-born beauty Parul Shah wins Miss Philippines Tourism title Mar 31, 12:49 pm
Dubai, March 31 (ANI): Parul Shah has been crowned Miss Philippines Tourism at the Miss Philippines 2014 pageant.
India News Slide Shows
- Wide-faced men are better negotiators: Study
- Fancy wearing a condom dress?
- Yes! Your pooch gets jealous too
- Consumers treat themselves with 'special gifts' out of pride
- `Sexting` teen couples now risk being sent to the slammer in London
- 'YOLO', 'totes amazeballs' make it to the Chambers Dictionary
- Care to wear some vagina undies?
- Supersize model 'Amazon Amanda' huge hit amongst men
- Moral victories help spare losses next time on
- Diamond studs passe, now, its bejeweled chains and pendants for Indian men!
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Ex-Pakistan CJI Iftikhar Chaudhry sends Rs.20 b libel notice to Imran Khan
- Pak father-son duo crash into Pacific during 30-day world tour
- Saudi Municipal elections 2015: women in league with men
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Bangladesh PM Hasina joins Iftar party with journalists
- Here's how Popeye will fuel tomorrow's world with spinach!
- Girls' puberty age depends on which parent's 'imprinted gene' they carry
- Rising temperatures hinder Indian wheat production: Study
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children