Washington, May 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women are more vindictive toward ugly suitors after being turned down by attractive men.
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Add a baby in a couples lives, and they no longer share equal amount of household chores, claims a new study.
Men get frisky at 7.54 am, women 11.21 pm Apr 30, 11:26 am
London, Apr 30 (ANI): According to a new survey, women like to get intimate with their partners at 11.21 pm i.e. before going to sleep, whereas men usually like get frisky in the morning at 7.54 am.
Smartphones in bedroom may be ruining your sex life Apr 8, 5:27 pm
London, Apr. 08 (ANI): A new study has revealed that smartphones in bedrooms are to be blamed for couples having less sex.
Washington, Apr 8 (ANI): A team of researchers has directly linked mortality and blood pressure to relationship quality.
Why women prefer dating 'war heroes' revealed Apr 5, 1:12 pm
London, Apr.5 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women prefer dating "war heroes" than any other men.
Open-mindedness key to interfaith marriages Mar 26, 3:29 pm
Washington, Mar.26 (ANI): Rarity of interfaith marriage has been recently explained by the assumptions on the open-mindedness.
Washington, March 24 (ANI): This Los Angeles-based couple wanted to do things differently at their wedding and hence decided to tie the knot 38 times around the world in just 83 days.
A 'good laugh' sparks new relationships Mar 17, 11:29 am
Washington, Mar 17 (ANI): A new study has suggested that laughter is an effective catalyst for new relationships.
Share 4 meals a week to maintain family bliss Mar 12, 11:15 am
London, March 12 (ANI): Sharing at least 4 meals a week can help maintain domestic bliss, says a study.
Is social media boon or bane for long-distance relationships? Mar 12, 11:15 am
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): A new study has indicated that social networking sites play an important role when it comes to maintaining long-distance romantic relationships.
Sick wives send divorce rates soaring Mar 5, 2:48 pm
Washington, March 5 (ANI): So it turns out that "in sickness and in health" is a wedding vow really hard to keep true to the word, as a new study claims that divorce rates are high if either of the spouse is ill, and higher with the wives being sick.
Washington, Mar 4 (ANI): A new study has revealed that "sadness" after the death of a spouse is usually misdiagnosed by the doctors as depression, as it only causes depression-like symptoms.
Washington, Mar 2 (ANI): A new research has revealed that intimate partners with low self-esteem are more likely to stay in unhappy relationships.
People prefer 'playful' adults when it comes to picking partners Feb 26, 10:45 am
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): When it comes to picking a partner, both men and women prefer playful adults.
Dubai, Feb 18 (ANI): A woman in Dubai has filed for divorce from her husband because he could not have sex with her 2-3 times per day, and she felt sexually unsatisfied.
Washington, Feb 17 (ANI): A new study older people, who are still in their first marriages, have sex more often than those who have remarried.
London, Feb 16 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that couples, who are nearing the four-year mark in their relationships, can start to lose interest in each other and their sex drive can plummet gradually.
More and more women picking 'live-in' relationship over 'marriage' Feb 15, 10:33 am
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): More and more are going for live-in relationship than getting married, claims a new study.
8:47 pm best time for sex on Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2:39 pm
London, Feb 14 (ANI): A new research has found that 8:47 pm would be the sexiest moment of the year on average, when most couples will be getting wild between the sheets.
India News Slide Shows
- Now, experience Australian Aboriginal art in Delhi
- Youngsters give misleading information to companies online due to lack of trust
- These are the craziest ten new species for 2015
- Meet the father-son duo who is getting married post 50 yrs of togetherness
- Super-foods that double up as 'summer skin masques'
- Chinese man with 17 girlfriends arrested for fraud
- Being 'drunk in love' as heady as 'high after booze-bender'
- The skimpier your skirt, the more discount this Chinese eatery will offer you
- New 'male lingerie line' lets your man have bras, panties like you!
- Despite porn at work being 'no-no', 1 in 10 Brits has accessed it!
- Afghan rugs gaining popularity in India
- Sisodia for north Indian states to get on board on uniform taxation
- Competition, regulation play vital role in society's well being: Narayana Murthy
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- School going Muslim girls want to become 'jihadi brides', says Hampshire Commissioner
- Pak activist Sabeen killed for campaigning against Lal Masjid cleric
- US used Red Cross medical supplies to track down Osama
- At least 13 suspected militants killed in air strikes in North Waziristan
- Pak counter-terrorism department DSP shot down in Peshawar
- Alanis Morissette believes breastfeeding can be `intimidating`
- Pamela Anderson says `learned a lesson` after divorcing Rick Salomon again
- Ashton Kutcher: Don't print paparazzi pics of my baby girl
- Claire Holt says shooting for 'The Originals' finale was like 'high school reunion'
- Liam Neeson in final talks for joining 'A Willing Patriot'
- Stressful work? 'Mood, productivity-improving' natural sounds may help
- Only one in four of the world's workers have secure jobs: ILO report
- Working in shifts can cause disorder in sleep patterns
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- 'Gender-switching' gene in mosquitoes can help fight dengue fever
- Extract from 'thunder god vine' could treat obesity
- Antarctica region once thought stable suddenly 'thawing fast'
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed