Men get frisky at 7.54 am, women 11.21 pm Apr 30, 11:26 am
London, Apr 30 (ANI): According to a new survey, women like to get intimate with their partners at 11.21 pm i.e. before going to sleep, whereas men usually like get frisky in the morning at 7.54 am.
Smartphones in bedroom may be ruining your sex life Apr 8, 5:27 pm
London, Apr. 08 (ANI): A new study has revealed that smartphones in bedrooms are to be blamed for couples having less sex.
Washington, Apr 8 (ANI): A team of researchers has directly linked mortality and blood pressure to relationship quality.
Why women prefer dating 'war heroes' revealed Apr 5, 1:12 pm
London, Apr.5 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women prefer dating "war heroes" than any other men.
Open-mindedness key to interfaith marriages Mar 26, 3:29 pm
Washington, Mar.26 (ANI): Rarity of interfaith marriage has been recently explained by the assumptions on the open-mindedness.
Washington, March 24 (ANI): This Los Angeles-based couple wanted to do things differently at their wedding and hence decided to tie the knot 38 times around the world in just 83 days.
A 'good laugh' sparks new relationships Mar 17, 11:29 am
Washington, Mar 17 (ANI): A new study has suggested that laughter is an effective catalyst for new relationships.
Share 4 meals a week to maintain family bliss Mar 12, 11:15 am
London, March 12 (ANI): Sharing at least 4 meals a week can help maintain domestic bliss, says a study.
Is social media boon or bane for long-distance relationships? Mar 12, 11:15 am
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): A new study has indicated that social networking sites play an important role when it comes to maintaining long-distance romantic relationships.
Sick wives send divorce rates soaring Mar 5, 2:48 pm
Washington, March 5 (ANI): So it turns out that "in sickness and in health" is a wedding vow really hard to keep true to the word, as a new study claims that divorce rates are high if either of the spouse is ill, and higher with the wives being sick.
Washington, Mar 4 (ANI): A new study has revealed that "sadness" after the death of a spouse is usually misdiagnosed by the doctors as depression, as it only causes depression-like symptoms.
Washington, Mar 2 (ANI): A new research has revealed that intimate partners with low self-esteem are more likely to stay in unhappy relationships.
People prefer 'playful' adults when it comes to picking partners Feb 26, 10:45 am
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): When it comes to picking a partner, both men and women prefer playful adults.
Dubai, Feb 18 (ANI): A woman in Dubai has filed for divorce from her husband because he could not have sex with her 2-3 times per day, and she felt sexually unsatisfied.
Washington, Feb 17 (ANI): A new study older people, who are still in their first marriages, have sex more often than those who have remarried.
London, Feb 16 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that couples, who are nearing the four-year mark in their relationships, can start to lose interest in each other and their sex drive can plummet gradually.
More and more women picking 'live-in' relationship over 'marriage' Feb 15, 10:33 am
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): More and more are going for live-in relationship than getting married, claims a new study.
8:47 pm best time for sex on Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2:39 pm
London, Feb 14 (ANI): A new research has found that 8:47 pm would be the sexiest moment of the year on average, when most couples will be getting wild between the sheets.
Four in 10 teenage girls coerced into sex acts Feb 13, 12:18 pm
Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): A new research has revealed that more than four in ten teenage schoolgirls in England have experienced sexual coercion in relationships.
Almost half of flirty Brits want 'open' relationship Feb 12, 3:52 pm
London, Feb 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that almost half of flirty men and women are up for having an open relationship.
India News Slide Shows
- Your beard may have more 'crap' than your toilet
- New lingerie to make breast cancer survivors feel 'sexy'
- Impulsive people likelier to be aggressive drivers than calm counterparts
- You can trick 'procrastination' by believing the 'future is now'
- Soon, your stilettos may get as comfy as trainers
- Meet the YouTube star who has '2 vaginas'
- India branded 7th most sexually satisfied country in the world
- How to brew the prefect coffee cuppa
- More women opting for natural look instead of boob job
- Jobs that make you drink most revealed
- Pak refuses to open Afghan-India road link, urging latter to trade via Karachi port
- SurveyMonkey chief Dave Goldberg passes away at 47
- Uber's updated 'panic button' will send live GPS updates to police in India
- Uber appoints first security chief to stave off criticism of its security practices
- LinkedIn 'buys and shuts down' Refresh.io to add predictive insights to its products
- China's colossal contradictions
- Indiana woman convicted for self-abortion sparks debate over women's reproductive rights
- Ex-US President Jimmy Carter says Netanyahu 'never believed in two-state solution for Israel, Palestine'
- Nepal quake: 11 victims, 84 dead bodies recovered so far, says NDRF DG
- Rare WW2 Spitfire set to fetch 2.5m pounds at auction