How to make your relationship cheat-proof Apr 17, 4:48 pm
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Cheating doesn't come in just one shape and size, especially in today's tech-savvy society.
Twitterattis more prone to divorce, infidelity Apr 8, 11:12 am
Washington, April 8 (ANI): A new study has revealed that Twitter and Facebook use can have detrimental effects on relationships, as it can lead to emotional and physical cheating, breakup and even divorce.
Washington, Apr 6 (ANI): Reclaiming positive stories can help couples that have become distant, strained and stressed find ways to connect and strengthen their relationships, according to an expert.
Scary things women say to men on dates revealed Apr 4, 5:48 pm
Washington, April 4 (ANI): an online user thread on Reddit has revealed some of the scariest things women say to men on dates that make them bolt.
Hubby's good health and positive attitude key to happy marriage Mar 14, 10:58 am
Washington, March 14 (ANI): A new study has found that one of the key ingredients of a happy and conflict-free long-term marriage is husband's pleasing nature and good health.
Women prefer partners to be 5 inches taller than them Mar 11, 1:55 pm
London, March 11 (ANI): A survey has revealed that most women want their partners to be at least 5 inches taller than them.
Washington, March 11 (ANI): A new study has revealed the key characteristics that can increase the probability of a couple getting married and living together.
London, March 4 (ANI): A classified ad in a newspaper seems to show an act of revenge against a cheating husband and his pregnant mistress.
French and Italian men are the biggest love-cheats Mar 4, 11:33 am
Washington, March 4 (ANI): French and Italian men take the cake when it comes to infidelity, according to a new survey.
Its official! Sex is key to happy marriage Feb 28, 11:21 am
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed that sex is the key to a happy married life.
'Impromptu' weddings latest trend among love birds Feb 25, 1:32 pm
New York, Feb. 25 (ANI): A new wedding trend seems to be catching up with the love birds these days and that is to shock guests with a surprising wedding.
Washington, Feb 20 (ANI): A new study by researchers at the University of Illinois urge couples to develop a relationship work ethic that rivals or at least equals their professional work ethic.
How to be a compassionate lover Feb 18, 3:29 pm
New York, Feb. 18 (ANI): Walking-in a relationship might be a walk in the park. However, managing the same might become rocket science if you are not compassionate enough in your relationship.
New York, February 17 (ANI): A new shocking study has revealed that 1-in-3 American couples are committing financial infidelity on each other.
How to save a troubled marriage Feb 15, 2:26 pm
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): It's often said that if one wants to keep the peace in their marriage, it's better to remain happy, than right. In other words keep mum.
Adultery may be key to long, lasting marriage, claim psychologists Feb 15, 10:33 am
London, Feb 15 (ANI): Psychologists have claimed that allowing your partner to sleep with other people could be the key to a happy marriage.
`Discovering inner potential` recipe for great marriage: Study Feb 14, 11:26 am
London, February 14 (ANI): A new study has revealed that partners must discover their inner potential in order to make their marriage work in the 21st century.
More men turning to dating apps for relationships Feb 13, 2:30 pm
Melbourne, Feb. 13 (ANI): A recently released research into the dating habits of Australians has revealed that one in four men turn to their smartphone to find someone to love.
One in three people lie about finances to their better half Feb 12, 3:19 pm
Washington, Feb 12 (ANI): A new study has claimed that 33 percent of people with combined finances have lied to their partner about money.
London, February 12 (ANI): A recent study has revealed that kissing and telling your partner "I love you" ten times a week is the secret to a happy marriage.
India News Slide Shows
- Jesus-like image appears on pancake in California Cafe
- Now, powdered alcohol that can be mixed into a drink or sprinkled over food
- US student suspended for asking Miss America to be prom date
- Lies which parents tell their children revealed
- Lies that parents tell their children revealed
- 'Pee on a stick' parties latest trend among preggers
- One in four British women 'bisexual': Survey
- Man ruins 38mln gallons of drinking water by urinating in reservoir
- Meet Parrot that drinks beer and headbangs to music
- Capitol Hill to turn into 'superhero convention'
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Malaysia minister says search for flight MH370 at 'critical juncture'
- Nigerian military admit 85 out of more than 100 abducted girls still missing
- Snowden unhappy over Putin's 'evasive' denial of mass surveillance in Russia
- Monica Lewinsky's mail ditched from latest batch of Clinton docs released online
- Pak militants free abducted Iran soldiers
- Tom Clancy's 'Splinter Cell' to be launched as comic book series
- Courtney Love credits gay pals for making her a rock star
- 'Game of Thrones' characters' monikers trending as baby names
- Paul Walker's mum gives up bid for granddaughter Meadow's custody
- Rihanna drops 'fraud' lawsuit against ex-accountants
- Wild animals interbred with domesticated ones until recently: Study
- Why eating processed meat can be cancerous for certain people
- Brain's anti-distraction system found
- 'Stressed' kids from poor backgrounds have shorter strands of DNA
- Targeting Anopheles mosquitoes' sperm could help in fight against malaria
- People are more concerned about their health at start of the week than weekends
- 'Severely infectious' bacterial strain can survive in contact lens solution
- BMI linked to postmenopausal breast cancer regardless of body shape
- TV smoking triggers adult tobacco use
- High cholesterol fuels growth and spread of breast cancer