Washington, Oct 27 (ANI): A new study has claimed that children's relationship satisfaction with their parents is modestly influenced when they connect with their parents through several communication tools, such as cell phones, email, social networking sites.
Cougars are biologically driven to look for younger mates Oct 26, 12:17 pm
Wellington, Oct 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that cougars are biologically driven rather than by lust to select a younger male partner for them.
Marriage woes, history of depression increases obesity risk Oct 22, 9:55 am
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that marital hostility and a history of depression can increase the risk for obesity in adults by altering how the body processes high-fat foods.
Two third of couples celebrate anniversary between the sheets Oct 21, 5:04 pm
London, Oct 21 (ANI): A new study has suggested that 66 percent of couples celebrate their anniversary by having sex.
25pc of men cheat on partners for lack of sex Oct 17, 12:07 pm
London, Oct 17 (ANI): A new survey has revealed one in four Brits cheat on their partners because they don't get to go between the sheets more often.
Men with larger feet likelier to be love-cheats Oct 15, 10:21 am
London, Oct 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that guys with a shoe size of 10 or more is likely to be unfaithful compared to those with smaller size.
7 in 10 newlyweds don't have sex on first night Oct 4, 10:24 am
London, Oct 4 (ANI): It turns out that most of the British newlyweds don't have sex on their first night.
Your voice tone gives away how attracted you are to someone Sep 29, 1:03 pm
Washington, September 29 (ANI): A new study has revealed that the easiest way to know if someone is attracted to you is by listening to the tone of his voice.
Singles who use dating apps have more active sex lives Sep 28, 11:31 am
London, Sept 28 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that using dating apps on phones lead to a more happy sex life.
London, September 26 (ANI): A new research has found that mobile-phone addiction is causing relationship problems in Britain.
Couples who meet online likelier to break-up Sep 26, 12:07 pm
Washington, Sept 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who met online were more likely to break-up compared to offline, whether they were in marital or non-marital romantic relationships.
Recession hit couples 8 times likelier to break up Sep 12, 2:34 pm
London, Sept 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who suffered most during the economic downturn are eight times more likely to have broken up than those least affected.
How close relationships helps you thrive revealed Sep 7, 1:00 pm
Washington, Sept 7 (ANI): A new study has revealed how close relationships help people thrive in their lives.
Simple thanks can help making new friends Aug 29, 11:45 am
Washington, Aug 29 (ANI): A new study has suggested that thanking a new acquaintance for their assistance can help one to make new friends.
Marry short men for long-lasting marriage Aug 28, 12:55 pm
Washington, Aug 28 (ANI): A new study has suggested that short men stay married for a longer period of time whereas tall men tend to marry more quickly.
Lesbians experience more orgasms than straight counterparts Aug 22, 3:23 pm
Washington, Aug 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that lesbian women experience orgasm more often than heterosexual or bisexual women.
Its official! Women in red are more attractive to men Aug 22, 11:14 am
London, August 22 (ANI): Experts have found that women dressed in red are more attractive to men.
Bigger weddings may make for happier marriages Aug 21, 12:37 pm
Washington, Aug 21 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who opt for big formal weddings -- 150 guests or more-have a better shot at a happy marriage than those who have small, intimate weddings.
Want long-lasting marriage? Marry a physician Aug 14, 11:42 am
Washington, Aug 14 (ANI): A new study has showed that there are certain advantages of being married to a physician, including 'long-lasting' marriage.
Its official! Women prefer marrying men who earn more than them Aug 13, 3:35 pm
Wellington, August 13 (ANI): A new survey has found that women opt for men who earn more than them when choosing life partners.
India News Slide Shows
- The five lifestyle rules that guarantee longevity revealed
- 'Parenting' plays little role in child's IQ development
- Simple cuddle from child gives mom 'feel good' highpoint
- New book reveals how tea came into being
- Man puts 'unlucky -in- love' sister on eBay for 50pounds
- One-third spooked Brits believe they live in 'ghost' infested houses
- Heart disease risk not affected by where you live
- Riot cop falls headfirst into wall while tackling 'topless' protesters
- ATM offered users 'free erections' at Tesco store amidst embarrassing translation error
- Stubble makes men look 10 yrs older than their actual age
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Mourning son sees 'Jesus' image on tree post visit to dad's grave
- Nigeria's Boko Haram forcibly sent 'abducted women, girls' to front line to fight military: Report
- New video featuring British hostage John Cantlie claims Syria's Kobane under IS control
- Pakistan arrests 25 Indian fishermen for violating its waters
- Iran executes man for insulting Prophet Jonah
- SRK's 'Happy New Year' marks biggest weekend opening in India
- Amy Winehouse's father compares Peaches Geldof's death with daughter's
- Prosecutors charge actress Daniele Watts for 'lewd conduct'
- 1 D named Britain's richest stars aged under 30
- Actress Neha Dhupia inaugurates audio and braille food menu for visually-challenged people
- Today's kids could experience time travel, invisibility cloaks during lifetimes
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Reason behind 'cow milk allergy' revealed
- Indian Scientist uses new approach to find 'hidden' genetic causes of brain disorders