People prefer 'playful' adults when it comes to picking partners Feb 26, 10:45 am
Washington, Feb 26 (ANI): When it comes to picking a partner, both men and women prefer playful adults.
Dubai, Feb 18 (ANI): A woman in Dubai has filed for divorce from her husband because he could not have sex with her 2-3 times per day, and she felt sexually unsatisfied.
Washington, Feb 17 (ANI): A new study older people, who are still in their first marriages, have sex more often than those who have remarried.
London, Feb 16 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that couples, who are nearing the four-year mark in their relationships, can start to lose interest in each other and their sex drive can plummet gradually.
More and more women picking 'live-in' relationship over 'marriage' Feb 15, 10:33 am
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): More and more are going for live-in relationship than getting married, claims a new study.
8:47 pm best time for sex on Valentine's Day Feb 14, 2:39 pm
London, Feb 14 (ANI): A new research has found that 8:47 pm would be the sexiest moment of the year on average, when most couples will be getting wild between the sheets.
Four in 10 teenage girls coerced into sex acts Feb 13, 12:18 pm
Washington, Feb 13 (ANI): A new research has revealed that more than four in ten teenage schoolgirls in England have experienced sexual coercion in relationships.
Almost half of flirty Brits want 'open' relationship Feb 12, 3:52 pm
London, Feb 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that almost half of flirty men and women are up for having an open relationship.
Married couples `love to celebrate love` on Valentine's Day Feb 12, 1:08 pm
New Delhi, Feb 12 (ANI): It turns out that married couples are really keen to celebrate the day of love Valentine's Day.
Washington, Feb. 12 (ANI): A new study has recently revealed that while dating, online people look for real and humble match rather than flashy profiles.
New York, Feb 10 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people who cohabited before they got married, wouldn't be in this relationship if they weren't living with their partners.
Versatility key to choosing better Valentine gift Feb 10, 10:32 am
Washington, Feb 10 (ANI): A new research has found that versatile valentine gifts are more fruitful than just being romantic and gifting less-preferred gifts.
33pc Brits still love their first loves secretly Feb 7, 12:30 pm
London, Feb 7 (ANI): A new survey has found that one in four Britons gets back in touch with their first love and one in three still carries try to find back their first love.
75pc of Brits prefer going between the sheets with lights off Feb 2, 12:59 pm
London, Feb 2 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that 75 percent of Brits will only have sex with the lights off with many confessing they do so to "save money on electricity.
Young couples today prefer `egalitarian` relationships Jan 21, 12:45 pm
Washington, Jan 21 (ANI): Most young men and women today want to be in an egalitarian relationships, where work and family responsibilities are equally shared.
How men, women differ when it comes to 'jealousy' revealed Jan 8, 12:28 pm
Washington, Jan 8 (ANI): It turns out that men and women feel differently when it comes to feeling jealous, says a new study.
Washington, Jan 8 (ANI): If you tend to go into your shell following an argument with your partner, or have expectations from them, you may hurt your relationship, claims a new study.
Recipe for moving on from heartbreaks revealed Jan 7, 10:56 am
Washington, Jan 7 (ANI): While we generally tend to avoid talks about a break-up, a new study claims that reflecting upon the incident can actually speed up the emotional recovery process.
Why Sunday was busiest day for hunting potential matches online Jan 5, 12:50 pm
Washington, Jan 5 (ANI): This Sunday was the busiest day of the year for online dating, where people spent their time checking out potential dates' profiles.
Why you are most likely start an affair on January 5 Jan 3, 12:37 pm
London, Jan 3 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that January 5 is "Affair Day" as this Monday is when Brits are most eager to embark on a kinky affair.
India News Slide Shows
- Blame gender biased teachers for discouraging girls to study Math, Science
- Believers in God could be biggest risk-takers
- `50 Shades` screening shelved after drunken woman loses control of bodily fluids
- European artist stuns visitors by walking around naked in packed museum
- Now have sex in 'Batcave-themed bedroom' for only 40 pounds
- Here's where to run to if zombie outbreak happens
- KFC unveils world's first 'melt-in-the-mouth' chocolate coffee cups
- Now, 'clip-on urinal' to end bickering between men, women over seat etiquette
- People prefer 'playful' adults when it comes to picking partners
- Kids watching TV for more than 2hrs at greater risk of blood pressure
- Economic Survey: All states to gain from transfers recommended by 14th Finance Commission
- Economic Survey: Eight percent growth rate can be expected in 2015-16
- Railway Budget lays out clear roadmap for economic growth: PM Modi
- Congress criticizes 'below-average' rail budget
- Highlights of NDA Government's Railway Budget (Part-I)
- US Congress demands Dr Shakil Afridi's release
- Pak to discuss 'all disputes' with Indian Foreign Secretary during next month's visit
- UN says former Yemen leader Saleh amassed assets worth 30-62 billion dollars
- Bill Clinton had flown with 'sex offender' Jeffrey Epstein to meet Sultan of Brunei
- IHC asks Qadri's defence counsel how someone could declare an individual a 'blasphemer'
- Madge says Lady Gaga doesn't want her 'crown', slams her for ripping-off song
- Will Ferrell to star in comedy 'The House' for New Line
- Will Smith may return to music with Kanye West
- Security beefed up to secure 2015 Oscars bash amid terror attack rumors
- Neil Patrick Harris nervous about 'Kanya West moment' at Oscars
- Your voice may actually help you land the job as it reveals 'intelligence'
- How being unemployed can change your basic personality
- Workplace bullying can become vicious cycle for anxious victims
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- New light shed on flowers' 'petal-dropping' processes
- EEG readings may be cheaper, more accurate way to predict movie's success
- New theory explaining how life began puts God `on the ropes`
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Regular breakfast skippers should gradually increase morning protein intake
- Common food additives may trigger inflammatory disease
- How plants help prevent liver damage during menopause
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer