Washington DC, July 22 (ANI): You may know that your partner lacks in some areas when you compare with other people, however, while some people defend their partner's shortcomings, some don't, and a study now explains why.
Date someone real and alike at 'A World Alike' (AWA Jul 17, 4:43 pm
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Amidst the matrimonial sites and dating sites are people who do not prefer such unconventional way of finding 'the someone special' and for them A World Alike (AWA), an exclusive, invitation-only network, creates an environment to socialize.
Researchers reveal how jealousy in relations can lead to alcohol Jul 16, 12:20 pm
Washington, July 16 (ANI): If you are someone who depends on his/her partner to make you feel good, then according to a recent study, you are likely to drown your sorrows if you believe your partner is cheating.
Beware! Is your partner 'ghosting' with you? Jul 4, 1:37 pm
New York, July 4 (ANI): If your boyfriend/girlfriend is ignoring your calls and messages out of a sudden then it is nothing but "ghosting" or a silent indication for ending a relationship.
NASSCOM award for Matrimony.com's 'MIMA' Jul 4, 1:30 pm
New Delhi, July 2 (ANI): With its amazing personalised matchmaking recommendation engine, MIMA has recently won the prestigious 2015 NASSCOM award for Top 50 'Excellence in Analytics.'
Has your partner moved on from his ex? Jun 24, 1:58 pm
London, June 24 (ANI): Moving on after a breakup isn't easy for men as sometimes they find themselves stuck in their past despite being in a new relationship. But how should women find out whether or not their partner is done with their past?
Its official! Being `single` is bad for your health Jun 16, 3:18 pm
London, June 16 (ANI): If you are loner and can't stay in relationships, you might want to change your way of life as a new study has claimed that being single can prove bad for your health.
Different taste in TV shows can kill your relationship Jun 15, 5:46 pm
Melbourne, June 2 (ANI): Can having a different taste in TV be a real issue in a relationship? A new study supports the debate as the study has showed that it can be a bit of a letdown.
With a combined age of 194 years, British lovebirds crowned world's oldest newlyweds Jun 14, 10:02 am
Johannesburg, June 14 (ANI): A 103-year-old man and a 91-year-old woman have become the oldest couple in the world to get married, after they said their vows in Britain on June 13.
Divorce may not have negative impact on health Jun 12, 1:11 pm
London, June 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that relationship breakdowns like divorce, separation and remarriage might not be as bad for health as is generally believed
Financial dependence can make your partner cheat on you! Jun 8, 2:22 pm
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Did you know that economic dependence on his or her partner incites a person to cheat on them?
'Weight-loss' surgery does give your sex-life a boost Jun 3, 1:03 pm
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Weight loss surgery does more than just helping you to shed kilos, as a new study has found that it also helps boost intimacy between partners, adding a spark to their sex life.
Washington, May 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women are more vindictive toward ugly suitors after being turned down by attractive men.
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Add a baby in a couples lives, and they no longer share equal amount of household chores, claims a new study.
Men get frisky at 7.54 am, women 11.21 pm Apr 30, 11:26 am
London, Apr 30 (ANI): According to a new survey, women like to get intimate with their partners at 11.21 pm i.e. before going to sleep, whereas men usually like get frisky in the morning at 7.54 am.
Smartphones in bedroom may be ruining your sex life Apr 8, 5:27 pm
London, Apr. 08 (ANI): A new study has revealed that smartphones in bedrooms are to be blamed for couples having less sex.
Washington, Apr 8 (ANI): A team of researchers has directly linked mortality and blood pressure to relationship quality.
Why women prefer dating 'war heroes' revealed Apr 5, 1:12 pm
London, Apr.5 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women prefer dating "war heroes" than any other men.
Open-mindedness key to interfaith marriages Mar 26, 3:29 pm
Washington, Mar.26 (ANI): Rarity of interfaith marriage has been recently explained by the assumptions on the open-mindedness.
Washington, March 24 (ANI): This Los Angeles-based couple wanted to do things differently at their wedding and hence decided to tie the knot 38 times around the world in just 83 days.
India News Slide Shows
- Indian scientist explains why we shouldn't drink Coke
- More than 25 pc of Brit women don't step out without make-up
- Oldest living panda in captivity turns 37, sets world record
- Would you eat this creative `scotch egg burger`?
- 'Purest' water on the menu comes with 26 pounds price tag
- Los Angeles to have first 'transgender' modelling agency
- Indian origin professors explore how we make 'customised' food choices
- Oh Clutch! Manolo Blahnik to launch his first bag collection
- How `gaze shifting` helps babies learn new languages
- MasterChef's 2.5 hr long finale frustrates audiences
- Declare foreign assets as time is running out, govt. tells those with assets abroad
- French Govt. probing Disneyland Paris over 'price promotions'
- Chinese investors take 'most' risk, Japanese 'least' in Asia's five wealthiest markets: Survey
- Ashapura Intimates Fashion Ltd's Valentine Brand honoured with 'Lounge and Nightwear Brand of the Year'
- Government very receptive to investors' issues, says Jaitley in US
- Another blow to Kelly Rutherford, New York denies her custody case
- Ed Sheeran lands role in medieval drama `The Bastard Executioner`
- Ann Rule, true crime writer, passes away at 83
- Ajay Devgn confident about 'Drishyam' success at box-office
- Lionel Richie tops UK album chart post triumphant at Glastonbury
- Why practice doesn`t always make perfect
- Sloths, mammoth extinct due to rapid climate change, claim researchers
- Here is how Alfred Hitchcock's suspense makes your brain react
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- Younger people more 'analytical' while addressing heath problem on Google
- Simple `Nasal balloon` procedure to treat hearing loss in kids
- Here's what coffee can do to your brain
- `Bad luck` plays far greater role in cancer than genes and environment
- 'Christmas veggie' Brussels sprout can help fight cancer