Guys! Way to women's heart is through stomach too Aug 14, 3:13 pm
Washington DC, Aug 14 (ANI): If you want to woo a lady, inviting her to dinner may just work in your favour as a new study shows that women's brains respond more to romantic cues on a full stomach.
'Read-up' to boost your happiness, improve relationships Aug 11, 4:40 pm
London, Aug 11 (ANI): A new study has claimed that reading improves your relationships and reduces the symptoms of depression.
Women who have sex with abusive men at higher sexual risks Aug 7, 10:28 am
Washington DC, Aug. 7 (ANI): Studying the pattern of risky sexual behaviour scientists have found that abusive men are more likely to put their female partners at sexual risk and this level increases along with the abusive behaviour.
Washington DC, Aug 6 (ANI): While we love the way movies romanticise passionate kisses, it turns out not all cultures in the world have romantic kissing as a norm, while some even find it "repulsive."
Want to woo girls? Talk to them, claims study Aug 6, 4:00 pm
New Delhi, Aug 6 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that 86 percent of Indian women cannot stand men who can't indulge them in a conversion and give one word replies as it portrays lack of interest, laziness and lack of respect.
`Facebooking` with your partner helps you stay together for long Jul 30, 1:51 pm
Melbourne, July 30(ANI): Love Facebooking with your partner? Researchers have now discovered that couples who Facebook together, tend to stay together for long.
Washington DC, July 22 (ANI): You may know that your partner lacks in some areas when you compare with other people, however, while some people defend their partner's shortcomings, some don't, and a study now explains why.
Date someone real and alike at 'A World Alike' (AWA Jul 17, 4:43 pm
New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Amidst the matrimonial sites and dating sites are people who do not prefer such unconventional way of finding 'the someone special' and for them A World Alike (AWA), an exclusive, invitation-only network, creates an environment to socialize.
Researchers reveal how jealousy in relations can lead to alcohol Jul 16, 12:20 pm
Washington, July 16 (ANI): If you are someone who depends on his/her partner to make you feel good, then according to a recent study, you are likely to drown your sorrows if you believe your partner is cheating.
Beware! Is your partner 'ghosting' with you? Jul 4, 1:37 pm
New York, July 4 (ANI): If your boyfriend/girlfriend is ignoring your calls and messages out of a sudden then it is nothing but "ghosting" or a silent indication for ending a relationship.
NASSCOM award for Matrimony.com's 'MIMA' Jul 4, 1:30 pm
New Delhi, July 2 (ANI): With its amazing personalised matchmaking recommendation engine, MIMA has recently won the prestigious 2015 NASSCOM award for Top 50 'Excellence in Analytics.'
Has your partner moved on from his ex? Jun 24, 1:58 pm
London, June 24 (ANI): Moving on after a breakup isn't easy for men as sometimes they find themselves stuck in their past despite being in a new relationship. But how should women find out whether or not their partner is done with their past?
Its official! Being `single` is bad for your health Jun 16, 3:18 pm
London, June 16 (ANI): If you are loner and can't stay in relationships, you might want to change your way of life as a new study has claimed that being single can prove bad for your health.
Different taste in TV shows can kill your relationship Jun 15, 5:46 pm
Melbourne, June 2 (ANI): Can having a different taste in TV be a real issue in a relationship? A new study supports the debate as the study has showed that it can be a bit of a letdown.
With a combined age of 194 years, British lovebirds crowned world's oldest newlyweds Jun 14, 10:02 am
Johannesburg, June 14 (ANI): A 103-year-old man and a 91-year-old woman have become the oldest couple in the world to get married, after they said their vows in Britain on June 13.
Divorce may not have negative impact on health Jun 12, 1:11 pm
London, June 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that relationship breakdowns like divorce, separation and remarriage might not be as bad for health as is generally believed
Financial dependence can make your partner cheat on you! Jun 8, 2:22 pm
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Did you know that economic dependence on his or her partner incites a person to cheat on them?
'Weight-loss' surgery does give your sex-life a boost Jun 3, 1:03 pm
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Weight loss surgery does more than just helping you to shed kilos, as a new study has found that it also helps boost intimacy between partners, adding a spark to their sex life.
Washington, May 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women are more vindictive toward ugly suitors after being turned down by attractive men.
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Add a baby in a couples lives, and they no longer share equal amount of household chores, claims a new study.
India News Slide Shows
- Waitress applauded by cancer sufferer after covering for their meals
- Teen left horrified after doctors discover 26 cockroaches inside right ear
- 90's super model Maggie Rizer returns to ramp as `mommy` model
- Donna Karan leaves DKNY after 31 years
- Are luxury fashion brands going through their biggest turmoil?
- Does your anti-ageing cream really work?
- Here`s how companies can boost employee creativity
- Failure is the best teacher
- Women more flexible, adaptive in sexual identity than men
- How having sex or making out can leave girls and boys `friendless`
- Amazon.in launches dedicated store for National Sports Day
- One trillion dollar investment opportunity in India - Creating strategic partners in the Gulf region
- Shardul Amarchand Mangaldas & Co. advises on acquisition of controlling stake in Involute Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
- Indian insurance sector got FDI of USD 185 M between March and May
- Bombay HC says will rule on Maggi case next week
- 50 Years of Chinese rule has pushed Tibet into ecological disaster
- Truck filled with chickens and bodies of migrants in Austria shows horrific plight of refugees
- European migrant crisis: 200 bodies found floating off Libyan coast
- Virginia killings: Father of journalist calls for US gun law reforms
- Issue of releasing prisoners is 'humanitarian': Pak FO(update)
- Purple potatoes can terminate colon cancer cells
- Heavy metal pollution may have contributed to some of largest extinction events
- Only fraction of fresh water available on earth's surface
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed