London, March 4 (ANI): A classified ad in a newspaper seems to show an act of revenge against a cheating husband and his pregnant mistress.
French and Italian men are the biggest love-cheats Mar 4, 11:33 am
Washington, March 4 (ANI): French and Italian men take the cake when it comes to infidelity, according to a new survey.
Its official! Sex is key to happy marriage Feb 28, 11:21 am
Washington, February 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed that sex is the key to a happy married life.
'Impromptu' weddings latest trend among love birds Feb 25, 1:32 pm
New York, Feb. 25 (ANI): A new wedding trend seems to be catching up with the love birds these days and that is to shock guests with a surprising wedding.
Washington, Feb 20 (ANI): A new study by researchers at the University of Illinois urge couples to develop a relationship work ethic that rivals or at least equals their professional work ethic.
How to be a compassionate lover Feb 18, 3:29 pm
New York, Feb. 18 (ANI): Walking-in a relationship might be a walk in the park. However, managing the same might become rocket science if you are not compassionate enough in your relationship.
New York, February 17 (ANI): A new shocking study has revealed that 1-in-3 American couples are committing financial infidelity on each other.
How to save a troubled marriage Feb 15, 2:26 pm
Washington, Feb 15 (ANI): It's often said that if one wants to keep the peace in their marriage, it's better to remain happy, than right. In other words keep mum.
Adultery may be key to long, lasting marriage, claim psychologists Feb 15, 10:33 am
London, Feb 15 (ANI): Psychologists have claimed that allowing your partner to sleep with other people could be the key to a happy marriage.
`Discovering inner potential` recipe for great marriage: Study Feb 14, 11:26 am
London, February 14 (ANI): A new study has revealed that partners must discover their inner potential in order to make their marriage work in the 21st century.
More men turning to dating apps for relationships Feb 13, 2:30 pm
Melbourne, Feb. 13 (ANI): A recently released research into the dating habits of Australians has revealed that one in four men turn to their smartphone to find someone to love.
One in three people lie about finances to their better half Feb 12, 3:19 pm
Washington, Feb 12 (ANI): A new study has claimed that 33 percent of people with combined finances have lied to their partner about money.
London, February 12 (ANI): A recent study has revealed that kissing and telling your partner "I love you" ten times a week is the secret to a happy marriage.
Majority of married couples still find Valentine's Day relevant! Feb 12, 11:32 am
New Delhi, February 12 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that majority of the married couples still find celebrating Valentine's Day relevant.
'Flexi-sexualism' latest relationship trend Feb 11, 2:56 pm
London, February 11 (ANI): A new book has revealed that people are experimenting with new relationship rules and 'Flexi-sexual' relationships are one of the trends.
Height does matter when it comes to love! Feb 11, 1:26 pm
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): A new research from Rice University and the University of North Texas suggests that the height of a potential partner matters more to women than men, and the main reason is for femininity and protection.
Romance 'alive and kicking' among young couples Feb 11, 12:07 pm
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that most young men and women in long-term relationships admit that they are very satisfied and very much in love with each other.
Double dates can reignite passion among couples Feb 11, 11:07 am
Washington, Feb 11 (ANI): A new study suggests that going on a double date may be more effective at reigniting passion in your own relationship than the classic candlelit dinner for two.
Flowers top poll as best Valentine's Day gift! Feb 10, 3:20 pm
Washington, February 10 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that flowers make the best Valentine's Day gift.
1 in 10 couples admit to 'losing' spark in relationship Feb 10, 1:41 pm
London, February 10 (ANI): A new poll has revealed that three-quarters of couples have lost the spark in their relationship, while 1 in 10 said the spark started to fade within their first year together.
India News Slide Shows
- How to save your hair from damage this Holi
- Dating while working out latest trend in NYC
- Things you never knew about Barbie revealed
- Meet the divorced woman who married her pet pooch
- 'Optimistic' millennials are least religious, least political generation ever
- Meet woman suffering from arousal disorder who has non-stop orgasms
- UK swingers' hotel allows partner swapping
- US teacher accidentally shows her sex tape to class
- Massachusetts changes law to make all upskirt shots illegal
- Italian man books son's girlfriend as escort
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Happy marriage could lead to weight gain
- US televangelist says low-carb diets 'violate God's principles'
- Pak govt admits 'all inclusive' agreement may not be possible with Taliban
- British Facebook users selling kidneys for 20,000 pounds on social network site
- Russia accused of mounting cyber attacks on computer networks in Ukraine
- Pak court dismisses Musharraf's objections to detailed verdict in treason case
- When President Obama met his impersonator at White House
- Jay Z refuses to be Kanye West's best man if wedding is filmed for reality TV
- '300: Rise of an Empire' tops weekend box office with $45.1 m earnings
- Lady Gaga set to deliver keynote address at SXSW
- Lata Mangeshkar voted India's Most Admired Woman
- Ben Affleck will be great as Batman, says Michael Keaton
- How to ace video interviews revealed
- Moms leave work because they don't want to behave like men: Study
- 'Online dating' inspired job website matches employers with job hunters
- Playing with Barbie dolls could limit girls' career choices: Study
- Women's jobs less flexible, stressful, and poorer paid than men's
- `Why` to quit smoking ads more persuasive than `how` counterparts
- New stem cell transplant holds promise for treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Soon, simple blood test to help spot Alzheimer's 3 years before onset
- High cholesterol fuels growth and spread of breast cancer
- Actress Nandita Das joins hands with Save the Children to promote breastfeeding