Washington, Nov 25 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that if as a child one had faced verbal conflicts with their parents, then it becomes easy to battle stressful situations as an adult.
London, Nov 24 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that middle-aged people, especially the ones over 50, regret marrying the wrong person the most.
Husbands, not children ruin women's careers Nov 23, 11:45 am
Melbourne, Nov 23 (ANI): A new study has revealed that high-achieving women are not meeting their career goals they set for themselves in their 20s because of their husbands, and not children.
Its easier to reject 'unsuitable' partners in hypothetical situations than face-to-face Nov 22, 1:55 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that rejecting unsuitable romantic partners is easy in hypothetical situations, but not so when considering a face-to-face proposition.
What excuses Brits make to get out of sex Nov 21, 3:16 pm
London, Nov 21 (ANI): A new survey has listed down points of Britons' worst excuses when they want to avoid going between the sheets.
London, Nov 20 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that a quarter of sex-mad single Brits have confessed that they have had sex with someone who is married.
Older women in bad marriages face more risk of heart disease Nov 20, 9:52 am
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): A new study has found that trouble in older couples' paradise may prove bad for their heart, particularly for women, than for the couples in good marriages.
4 in 10 new marriages in US are remarriages Nov 15, 10:47 am
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that remarriage is on the rise in the US with 40 percent of the newlyweds being previously married or widowed people tying the knot for the second time.
Breakups get messier on social media Nov 13, 1:13 pm
Wellington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who live out their relationships on Facebook or Twitter get into messy interactions after breakup on social media.
People with social anxiety consider state of their friendships worse than it actually is Nov 13, 12:05 pm
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people with social anxiety disorder often overestimate how bad their relationships are with friends, when compared to what the friends say.
Only 50 of Americans above 18 are married: Survey Nov 11, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that fewer Americans are tying the knot, as only 50 percent of those above the age of 18 are married today.
Mantra of relationships turning into marriages revealed Nov 11, 11:52 am
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new study has revealed if a couple remembers accurately what was going on at each stage of their deepening commitment, they are moving toward marriage over the course of their relationship.
Washington, Oct 27 (ANI): A new study has claimed that children's relationship satisfaction with their parents is modestly influenced when they connect with their parents through several communication tools, such as cell phones, email, social networking sites.
Cougars are biologically driven to look for younger mates Oct 26, 12:17 pm
Wellington, Oct 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that cougars are biologically driven rather than by lust to select a younger male partner for them.
Marriage woes, history of depression increases obesity risk Oct 22, 9:55 am
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that marital hostility and a history of depression can increase the risk for obesity in adults by altering how the body processes high-fat foods.
Two third of couples celebrate anniversary between the sheets Oct 21, 5:04 pm
London, Oct 21 (ANI): A new study has suggested that 66 percent of couples celebrate their anniversary by having sex.
25pc of men cheat on partners for lack of sex Oct 17, 12:07 pm
London, Oct 17 (ANI): A new survey has revealed one in four Brits cheat on their partners because they don't get to go between the sheets more often.
Men with larger feet likelier to be love-cheats Oct 15, 10:21 am
London, Oct 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that guys with a shoe size of 10 or more is likely to be unfaithful compared to those with smaller size.
7 in 10 newlyweds don't have sex on first night Oct 4, 10:24 am
London, Oct 4 (ANI): It turns out that most of the British newlyweds don't have sex on their first night.
Your voice tone gives away how attracted you are to someone Sep 29, 1:03 pm
Washington, September 29 (ANI): A new study has revealed that the easiest way to know if someone is attracted to you is by listening to the tone of his voice.
India News Slide Shows
- Woman wakes up from 6-week coma believing Princess Di's still alive
- New York eatery unveils `Vodka turkey` for booze lovers
- Kendra Wilkinson reveals alcohol, marijuana helped 'survive' nights with Hugh Hefner
- Hungary police's rape awareness campaign slammed for blaming victims
- Barbie gets 'Frozen' out of top spot on girls' holiday wish lists
- Man sets world record by playing video game on Mount Everest
- Now, make farts smell like chocolate with these pills!
- Victoria's Secret unveils new bra with 'heart rate monitor'
- Social media pressuring moms to keep up with the Joneses
- Women do '6 years of housework' in lifetime
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Candy Crush developer King Digital Chairman resigns from post due to 'personal reasons'
- 11th National Award for Excellence in Cost Management- 2013 presented to 22 firms
- Apple now worth 700 billion dollars after stocks hit all-time high
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Cate Blanchett admits to being intimidate by moms judging her parenting skills
- Johnny Depp 'doesn't give a f-k' when it comes to critics
- Cate Blanchett 'f***ing' proud of U.N. Goodwill ambassador Emma Watson
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- 54pc of employees feel their bosses don't respect them
- New book claims lazy employees benefit organizations more than diligent counterparts
- Female bosses likelier to be more depressed than male counterparts
- Working in groups 'makes people stupider'
- 'App Economy' credited with contributing nearly half a million jobs to US
- Potter books help scientists understand how brain encodes stories
- External artificial pancreas treatment more effective for diabetics than conventional regimen
- Now, switch your pain off by turning on a receptor
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed