Couples who believe to be 'soulmates' prone to be unhappy: Study Jul 28, 1:20 pm
Washington, July 28 (ANI): A new study has revealed that thinking you and your partner were made in heaven for each other can hurt your relationship.
Couples with children likelier to cheat Jul 17, 4:47 pm
New York, July 17 (ANI): A new study has revealed that married couples with kids cheat more than the childless.
Men wearing wedding bands likelier to lure women Jul 9, 2:11 pm
London, July 9 (ANI): Married men who keep their wedding rings on have better chance of luring women towards them in comparison to those who don't.
Gay and lesbian couples have happier children: Study Jul 8, 10:32 am
New York, July 8 (ANI): A new study has found that kids who have two moms or dads are happier than the ones who have a mom and dad as parents.
Groom divorces newly-wedded wife on wedding night Jul 7, 4:57 pm
London, July 7 (ANI): A man in Saudi Arabia call it quits with his wife right on their wedding night, after looking at her intimate images, given to him by her spurned lover.
Unwed parents should marry before their kids' turn 3: Study Jul 3, 10:44 am
Washington, July 3 (ANI): A new study has claimed that the best time to tie the knot for unmarried couples who have kids, is before their kids' 3rd birthday.
Meet the 'exaholics', people who can't get over breakups Jul 1, 3:36 pm
New York, July 1 (ANI): If you can't stop analyzing the final voicemail your former lover left and refreshing their Facebook page every 10 minutes, you may be an "exaholic".
Now, sleep naked to have happy relationship Jul 1, 11:51 am
London, July 1 (ANI): A new study has claimed that sleeping with your clothes off helps you have a happier relationship with your partner.
Tips to become 'perfect gentleman' revealed Jul 1, 11:07 am
London, July 1 (ANI): A new poll has revealed all the tips that will make a man the "perfect gentleman".
Couples sleep in sync when wife is satisfied with marriage Jun 6, 9:21 am
Washington, June 6 (ANI): Researchers have said that couples are more likely to sleep in sync when the wife is more satisfied with their marriage.
London, May 24 (ANI): A man from US, Jack Hyer, knew that he wanted to marry his girlfriend after their first date together, so he spent 4 years travelling to 26 countries to make an epic proposal video.
Mumbai and Delhi named cheapest places for 'romantic' dates in world May 20, 11:10 am
Washington, May 20 (ANI): Mumbai and Delhi are the cheapest places for a date, as one needs to shell out just 23 dollars and 25 dollars respectively.
Washington, May 16 (ANI): A popular cheating website witnessed 431% rise in signups just one day after Mother's Day.
Here's the secret to marital bliss May 7, 10:15 am
Washington, May 7 (ANI): Researchers have suggested that chances for bliss are highest when husband and wife both believe in sharing up the household labor equally.
Now, find love with the help of dating assistants May 3, 1:06 pm
Melbourne, May 3 (ANI): An online service has come has proposed that it can help men successfully land a date with an "attractive woman" at a cost of 9.50 dollars/hr.
Washington, May 2 (ANI): A new study has found that the risk of divorce among older married couples rises when the wife, and not the husband, becomes seriously ill.
Cash causes couples to lie more than any other subject May 2, 1:53 pm
London, May 2 (ANI): One in seven people have admitted financially cheating on their partner by hiding credit card bills, under-estimating salaries and refusing to tell them how much they have spent, according to a survey.
Why married women cheat revealed Apr 21, 2:19 pm
Washington, April 21 (ANI): People have often wondered what drives married women to cheat on their husbands.
How to make your relationship cheat-proof Apr 17, 4:48 pm
Washington, Apr 17 (ANI): Cheating doesn't come in just one shape and size, especially in today's tech-savvy society.
Twitterattis more prone to divorce, infidelity Apr 8, 11:12 am
Washington, April 8 (ANI): A new study has revealed that Twitter and Facebook use can have detrimental effects on relationships, as it can lead to emotional and physical cheating, breakup and even divorce.
India News Slide Shows
- 1 in 6 women have faked orgasms at least once in their relationship
- US teen sets himself ablaze for online 'Fire Challege' stunt
- Germany branded as 'penis enlargement capital' of the world
- Activists protest against Russia's anti-gay laws with 'Putin sex toy'
- Kyoto replaces Bangkok as 'World's Best City'
- Meet the woman who gets paid to test sex toys!
- Indian scientists explain how 'misinformation' spreads online
- Nearly 70 pc of newlyweds play board games on wedding night
- World's first 'deep-fried alcohol' up for sale in UK
- Meet the real-life 'Spiderman' of Dublin
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Tourism companies in Ukraine offer trips to war torn areas
- Air Algerie AH5017 aircraft fell 30,000 feet in three minutes, say investigators
- Negotiations slated to begin as Israel, Hamas accept 72-hour ceasefire in Gaza
- Bill Clinton's 'sex addiction' attributed to childhood abuse by mother
- UN appeals for immediate ceasefire as death toll rises to 501
- Scientists develop new technique to regenerate insulin in type 1 diabetics
- Traces of lead in teeth reveal person's origin
- How shrinking dinosaurs transformed into flying birds
- Peers could influence young person's decision to drink walk: Study
- Lead exposure leads to lower IQ's, emotional problems in children