Now, algorithm to bag best dating partner Dec 6, 11:29 am
Washington, Dec. 6 (ANI): Researchers have developed an algorithm for dating sites that uses a person's contact history to recommend partners with whom they may be more amorously compatible.
Reasons why partners cheat revealed Nov 29, 2:03 pm
Washington, Nov 29 (ANI): A revelation of an affair is a devastating blow to any relationship, but when the cheater blames their partner for creating a situation that "made them" vulnerable to the affair, that usually puts the shock and hurt over the top, an expert has revealed.
Washington, Nov 26 (ANI): A team of researchers, studying how human emotions such as regret can play an important role in survival and reproduction, have suggested that men are more likely to regret not taking action on a potential liaison, and women are more remorseful for engaging in one-time liaisons.
Tips for long lasting marriages revealed Nov 24, 3:03 pm
Washington, Nov 24 (ANI): In an attempt to find the magic formula for keeping a marriage healthy, researchers conducted a study that seems to signal greater marriage satisfaction.
Things you should consider before divorce revealed Nov 20, 3:57 pm
Washington, November 20 (ANI): Divorce takes even more work, especially when there are kids involved, and there are things that you should know before taking that step.
Washington, November 16 (ANI): A man has demanded his former girlfriend to pay 200,000 dollars after she dumped him.
Is texting good or bad for relationships? Nov 11, 1:39 pm
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new study has revealed that texting via cell phone can be good for a relationship, as it can increase intimacy by making partners more available and expanding their repertoire of connection.
Los Angeles, November 7 (ANI): A couple who has been married for 75 years has revealed the secret behind their long-lasting relationship.
Wives matter more than hubbies in calming down marital conflicts Nov 5, 10:11 am
Washington, Nov. 5 (ANI): A new study has found that, when it comes to keeping the peace, it's more important for wives than for their husbands to keep their cool after a heated argument.
Wellington, October 31 (ANI): A new website has been launched to allow women to publicly shame other women they blame for their broken hearts and relationships.
How texting could disconnect couples Oct 31, 11:46 am
Washington, Oct 31 (ANI): A new study suggests that when it comes to serious conversations, disagreements or apologies, couples shouldn't let their thumbs do the talking.
Why losing weight can ruin your love life Oct 31, 11:04 am
Washington, Oct. 31 (ANI): When one partner in a romantic relationship loses weight, it may not have a positive effect on the relationship, a new study has suggested.
Mistakes women make that leave them single revealed! Oct 28, 12:21 pm
Melbourne, October 28 (ANI): There are certain mistakes that single women make without even realizing it and simple changes in attitude and approach can take single ladies a long way in landing a date.
Avoid taking third wheel on first date! Oct 21, 3:12 pm
Beijing, October 21 (ANI): When you are going on your first date, remember not to take a third wheel along unless you want the relationship to end.
How to save your relationship from getting stale Oct 19, 3:25 pm
Melbourne, October 19 (ANI): It is difficult to gauge the comfort level in a relationship, but there are some signs you should look out for to keep your love boat from sinking.
Newly single friends tempt one in four men to split from spouses Oct 18, 3:19 pm
London, October 18 (ANI): A new study has revealed that men get influenced by the freedom of their single or newly-divorced friends and end up separating from their other half.
It's ok to break up by just ignoring texts Oct 13, 2:25 pm
New York, Oct 13 (ANI): Breaking up, which has always been hard to do, has become easier than ever, as people are ending relationships simply by ignoring texts of their partners.
'Playing hard to get' just doesn't work anymore Oct 11, 12:03 pm
London, Oct. 11 (ANI): A new survey has found that the classic move of 'playing hard to get' in relationships just doesn't work anymore.
Soggy towels top reason behind partners' frayed nerves Oct 10, 12:16 pm
London, October 10 (ANI): The biggest reason behind partners' frayed nerves is wet towels, a survey has revealed.
New York, Oct 09 (ANI): A new unique smartphone dating application lets users browse matches based on common interests and not on how they look.
India News Slide Shows
- New `Case N` to deploy cushions to save smartphones from falling
- Subway India fetches Rs 51k by auctioning sandwich for charity
- Today is 'Work in the Nude Day'!
- Do's for good winter hair
- Wife tweets hubby's accident unknowingly
- Video footage shows mysterious glowing creature in Bristol Harbour
- Couple receive bag full of cash instead of burgers at McDonald's
- Brits spend 46 bln pounds on gambling machines every year
- Wendy's fires employee for leaving half-smoked joint in burger
- Now, algorithm to bag best dating partner
- Facebook accused of exporting earnings to Cayman Islands
- BlackBerry rejects Beiber's `$200,000, 20 phones` brand ambassador proposal
- 'Male-dominated' Twitter hires first woman board member Marjorie Scardino
- China's Xiaomi hires Google executive to boost overseas business
- Microsoft in talks buy stake in start-up networking site Foursquare
- Japan-ASEAN draft report calls China's new air defence zone 'security threat'
- Sweden partner in NSA snoop-op on Russia, documents reveal
- Asians 11 times more likely to be stopped at British airports: Study
- Nelson Mandela 'on his death bed, but still a fighter', says family
- Kazakhstan celebrates Day of First President
- Kim K receives flak for donating only 10 percent of 'charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Justin Bieber gets detained after drug search at Oz airport
- Alec Baldwin denounces celebrity culture on Twitter
- Kimye planning wedding at Palace of Versailles in France
- Ben Affleck says Batman will be older and wiser in 'Man of Steel' sequel
- Emerging bird flu strain still far from affecting humans
- Monthly wonder jab could cure millions of patients from dementia
- Viagra may also help women curb menstrual cramping
- Actress Nandita Das joins hands with Save the Children to promote breastfeeding
- 'Third world' teens facing lifestyle risks of 'first world'