Has your partner moved on from his ex? Jun 24, 1:58 pm
London, June 24 (ANI): Moving on after a breakup isn't easy for men as sometimes they find themselves stuck in their past despite being in a new relationship. But how should women find out whether or not their partner is done with their past?
Its official! Being `single` is bad for your health Jun 16, 3:18 pm
London, June 16 (ANI): If you are loner and can't stay in relationships, you might want to change your way of life as a new study has claimed that being single can prove bad for your health.
Different taste in TV shows can kill your relationship Jun 15, 5:46 pm
Melbourne, June 2 (ANI): Can having a different taste in TV be a real issue in a relationship? A new study supports the debate as the study has showed that it can be a bit of a letdown.
With a combined age of 194 years, British lovebirds crowned world's oldest newlyweds Jun 14, 10:02 am
Johannesburg, June 14 (ANI): A 103-year-old man and a 91-year-old woman have become the oldest couple in the world to get married, after they said their vows in Britain on June 13.
Divorce may not have negative impact on health Jun 12, 1:11 pm
London, June 12 (ANI): A new study has revealed that relationship breakdowns like divorce, separation and remarriage might not be as bad for health as is generally believed
Financial dependence can make your partner cheat on you! Jun 8, 2:22 pm
Washington, June 8 (ANI): Did you know that economic dependence on his or her partner incites a person to cheat on them?
'Weight-loss' surgery does give your sex-life a boost Jun 3, 1:03 pm
Washington, June 3 (ANI): Weight loss surgery does more than just helping you to shed kilos, as a new study has found that it also helps boost intimacy between partners, adding a spark to their sex life.
Washington, May 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women are more vindictive toward ugly suitors after being turned down by attractive men.
Washington, May 8 (ANI): Add a baby in a couples lives, and they no longer share equal amount of household chores, claims a new study.
Men get frisky at 7.54 am, women 11.21 pm Apr 30, 11:26 am
London, Apr 30 (ANI): According to a new survey, women like to get intimate with their partners at 11.21 pm i.e. before going to sleep, whereas men usually like get frisky in the morning at 7.54 am.
Smartphones in bedroom may be ruining your sex life Apr 8, 5:27 pm
London, Apr. 08 (ANI): A new study has revealed that smartphones in bedrooms are to be blamed for couples having less sex.
Washington, Apr 8 (ANI): A team of researchers has directly linked mortality and blood pressure to relationship quality.
Why women prefer dating 'war heroes' revealed Apr 5, 1:12 pm
London, Apr.5 (ANI): A new study has revealed that women prefer dating "war heroes" than any other men.
Open-mindedness key to interfaith marriages Mar 26, 3:29 pm
Washington, Mar.26 (ANI): Rarity of interfaith marriage has been recently explained by the assumptions on the open-mindedness.
Washington, March 24 (ANI): This Los Angeles-based couple wanted to do things differently at their wedding and hence decided to tie the knot 38 times around the world in just 83 days.
A 'good laugh' sparks new relationships Mar 17, 11:29 am
Washington, Mar 17 (ANI): A new study has suggested that laughter is an effective catalyst for new relationships.
Share 4 meals a week to maintain family bliss Mar 12, 11:15 am
London, March 12 (ANI): Sharing at least 4 meals a week can help maintain domestic bliss, says a study.
Is social media boon or bane for long-distance relationships? Mar 12, 11:15 am
Washington, Mar 12 (ANI): A new study has indicated that social networking sites play an important role when it comes to maintaining long-distance romantic relationships.
Sick wives send divorce rates soaring Mar 5, 2:48 pm
Washington, March 5 (ANI): So it turns out that "in sickness and in health" is a wedding vow really hard to keep true to the word, as a new study claims that divorce rates are high if either of the spouse is ill, and higher with the wives being sick.
Washington, Mar 4 (ANI): A new study has revealed that "sadness" after the death of a spouse is usually misdiagnosed by the doctors as depression, as it only causes depression-like symptoms.
India News Slide Shows
- Japanese brand teams with Muslim designer to create modern women`s `lifewear`
- Hot or not? How long you've known each other matters
- Ambisexual clothing label says what's good for women is for men as well
- Naomi Campbell`s `steamy` new lingerie campaign at 45|
- Naomi Campbell`s `steamy` new lingerie campaign at 45
- How technology affects travel industry
- Donna Karan resigns from her fashion house as chief executive
- Plus size fashion not yet there
- What you say is more impactful than what you do, claims study
- In times of tough economy, parents pick daughters over sons
- Frost & Sullivan assesses factors fuelling retail growth in Saudi Arabia
- In Nepal, China and India seen as reliable tourism partners
- GROHE launches latest generation of Shower Toilets
- Government very receptive to investors' issues, says Jaitley in US
- RBI to conduct overnight variable rate reverse repo auction under LAF today
- Chelsea Clinton charges USD 65,000 for 10-minute speech at University of Missouri
- US State Department releases new trove of Hillary Clinton's emails
- Militants kill 30 soldiers in Egypt's restive Sinai Peninsula
- 9 sentenced to flogging in Indonesia for selling food during Ramadan
- Obama daughters Sasha and Malia flaunt 'summer-perfect' fashion
- 'Simpsons' creator Matt Groening sued by nanny for 'discrimination'
- Reel to Real 'Vivah': Shahid to tie knot with Mira Rajput on July 7 in Gurgaon
- Iggy Azalea slams media for trying to create 'beef' between her, Britney Spears
- Arnie startles fans by posing as Terminator waxwork at Madame Tussauds
- Ex 'Star Wars' star Jake Lloyd busted for high-speed chase
- Males could help develop offspring's brains before pregnancy
- Pinaverium drug offers quick relief from irritable bowel syndrome
- Signs of human-esque communication discovered in babbler birds
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed