Top reasons why couples stay in troubled marriages revealed Dec 16, 1:17 pm
London, Dec 16 (ANI): A new survey has revealed the top 10 reasons why couples stay in an unhappy marriage and avoid getting divorced.
Christmas Eve most popular day for 'popping the question' Dec 16, 12:15 pm
London, Dec 16 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that Christmas Eve is the most popular day for men to propose.
Washington, Dec 14 (ANI): A new study has revealed that romantic partners who pray for their "significant others" experience greater relationship commitment.
London, Dec. 10 (ANI): The name "Katherine" and "Indian" were among the top words married men searched online, when on the prowl for their next sexual fling.
Men prefer superficial, sexy women for online dating Dec 9, 4:54 pm
London, Dec 9 (ANI): When it comes too online dating, men go for women who are sexy and superficial, according to a new survey.
London, Dec 8 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that married couple can have fewer arguments if they are prepared to stay together for another five years after a decade of marriage.
Nearly half of cheaters look for lovers with different hair color than their partners Dec 3, 11:43 am
London, Dec 3 (ANI): A new study has revealed that almost half of men and women choose affair partners with different coloured hair to their husbands or wives.
London, Dec 3 (ANI): A UK website that is infamous for being exclusively for married people seeking affairs has launched festive card range that is designed to be gifted to the mistresses.
From clothes on floor to stalking ex on internet, here are top reasons why couples fight Nov 29, 11:02 am
London, Nov 29 (ANI): A new survey has recently revealed the top ten reasons behind lovers' tiffs with leaving clothes on the floor topping the list.
Washington, Nov 25 (ANI): A new study has demonstrated that if as a child one had faced verbal conflicts with their parents, then it becomes easy to battle stressful situations as an adult.
London, Nov 24 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that middle-aged people, especially the ones over 50, regret marrying the wrong person the most.
Husbands, not children ruin women's careers Nov 23, 11:45 am
Melbourne, Nov 23 (ANI): A new study has revealed that high-achieving women are not meeting their career goals they set for themselves in their 20s because of their husbands, and not children.
Its easier to reject 'unsuitable' partners in hypothetical situations than face-to-face Nov 22, 1:55 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that rejecting unsuitable romantic partners is easy in hypothetical situations, but not so when considering a face-to-face proposition.
What excuses Brits make to get out of sex Nov 21, 3:16 pm
London, Nov 21 (ANI): A new survey has listed down points of Britons' worst excuses when they want to avoid going between the sheets.
London, Nov 20 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that a quarter of sex-mad single Brits have confessed that they have had sex with someone who is married.
Older women in bad marriages face more risk of heart disease Nov 20, 9:52 am
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): A new study has found that trouble in older couples' paradise may prove bad for their heart, particularly for women, than for the couples in good marriages.
4 in 10 new marriages in US are remarriages Nov 15, 10:47 am
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that remarriage is on the rise in the US with 40 percent of the newlyweds being previously married or widowed people tying the knot for the second time.
Breakups get messier on social media Nov 13, 1:13 pm
Wellington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who live out their relationships on Facebook or Twitter get into messy interactions after breakup on social media.
People with social anxiety consider state of their friendships worse than it actually is Nov 13, 12:05 pm
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people with social anxiety disorder often overestimate how bad their relationships are with friends, when compared to what the friends say.
Only 50 of Americans above 18 are married: Survey Nov 11, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that fewer Americans are tying the knot, as only 50 percent of those above the age of 18 are married today.
India News Slide Shows
- Facebook tracks owners of lost wedding memory card within 10 min
- Angler catches record-breaking 565 kg shark
- Medical Talk shows more of entertainment than being educational
- French Kim K released on bail ahead of trial for trying to stab her beau
- 110-yr-old `Christmas- loving` Sikh is oldest man in Britain
- Now, 'The Problem Solver' beer that 'writes' the perfect recipe for a bestseller
- Angry wife leaves cheating hubby and twin sister stark naked in car park
- Losing teeth early linked with mental, physical decline
- Why Gay men earn less than lesbians revealed
- Kendall Jenner has always 'idolized' 'hot' Chris Brown
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- ANMI supports SEBI's decision to ban 260 entities from market
- Blackberry reports net loss of 148M dollars for third fiscal quarter
- Tim Cook makes 'substantial' donation to help gay rights in Alabama
- Apple, Android top sellers in US mobile market: Report
- Instagram signs first ad deal with Omnicon Group
- Castro warns won't change communist system despite U.S.-Cuba thaw
- Scotland's top prosecutor reaffirms Megrahi guilty in Lockerbie bombing case
- Man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' shot dead by French police
- US Navy unveils Laser Weapon System capable of destroying speeding boats, aircraft
- The Straits Times picks PM Modi as Asian of the Year 2014
- Simon Cowell steps-in to support Mel B during relationship issues
- John Cleese opens up how his 4th marriage is 'biggest bonus' of life
- Abhishek Bachchan supports Mumbai Police's initiative for Bikers Safety
- Pak SC stays Veena Malek's execution in blasphemy case
- Has Kate Hudson 'hooked up' with Derek Hough days after Matt Bellamy split?
- 6,000-yr-old Mesolithic encampment found at Stonehenge dig
- Compulsive habits may be product of brain running amuck
- Family's criticism over weight makes women gain more pounds
- Now, 'undercover' nail polish to keep you safe by detecting date rape drugs
- How green tea protects your brain during spinal cord injury revealed
- NASA successfully 'emails' 3D-printing wrench to ISS astronaut
- Public contest launched to name five craters on Mercury
- NASA satellite reveals first ever detailed map of how CO2 looks from outer space
- Private Red Planet mission to carry Uwingu's map to Mars
- Giant sunspot makes third appearance across sun