Husbands, not children ruin women's careers Nov 23, 11:45 am
Melbourne, Nov 23 (ANI): A new study has revealed that high-achieving women are not meeting their career goals they set for themselves in their 20s because of their husbands, and not children.
Its easier to reject 'unsuitable' partners in hypothetical situations than face-to-face Nov 22, 1:55 pm
Washington, Nov 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that rejecting unsuitable romantic partners is easy in hypothetical situations, but not so when considering a face-to-face proposition.
What excuses Brits make to get out of sex Nov 21, 3:16 pm
London, Nov 21 (ANI): A new survey has listed down points of Britons' worst excuses when they want to avoid going between the sheets.
London, Nov 20 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that a quarter of sex-mad single Brits have confessed that they have had sex with someone who is married.
Older women in bad marriages face more risk of heart disease Nov 20, 9:52 am
Washington, Nov 20 (ANI): A new study has found that trouble in older couples' paradise may prove bad for their heart, particularly for women, than for the couples in good marriages.
4 in 10 new marriages in US are remarriages Nov 15, 10:47 am
Washington, Nov 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that remarriage is on the rise in the US with 40 percent of the newlyweds being previously married or widowed people tying the knot for the second time.
Breakups get messier on social media Nov 13, 1:13 pm
Wellington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that couples who live out their relationships on Facebook or Twitter get into messy interactions after breakup on social media.
People with social anxiety consider state of their friendships worse than it actually is Nov 13, 12:05 pm
Washington, Nov 13 (ANI): A new study has revealed that people with social anxiety disorder often overestimate how bad their relationships are with friends, when compared to what the friends say.
Only 50 of Americans above 18 are married: Survey Nov 11, 5:23 pm
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that fewer Americans are tying the knot, as only 50 percent of those above the age of 18 are married today.
Mantra of relationships turning into marriages revealed Nov 11, 11:52 am
Washington, Nov 11 (ANI): A new study has revealed if a couple remembers accurately what was going on at each stage of their deepening commitment, they are moving toward marriage over the course of their relationship.
Washington, Oct 27 (ANI): A new study has claimed that children's relationship satisfaction with their parents is modestly influenced when they connect with their parents through several communication tools, such as cell phones, email, social networking sites.
Cougars are biologically driven to look for younger mates Oct 26, 12:17 pm
Wellington, Oct 26 (ANI): A new study has revealed that cougars are biologically driven rather than by lust to select a younger male partner for them.
Marriage woes, history of depression increases obesity risk Oct 22, 9:55 am
Washington, Oct 22 (ANI): A new study has revealed that marital hostility and a history of depression can increase the risk for obesity in adults by altering how the body processes high-fat foods.
Two third of couples celebrate anniversary between the sheets Oct 21, 5:04 pm
London, Oct 21 (ANI): A new study has suggested that 66 percent of couples celebrate their anniversary by having sex.
25pc of men cheat on partners for lack of sex Oct 17, 12:07 pm
London, Oct 17 (ANI): A new survey has revealed one in four Brits cheat on their partners because they don't get to go between the sheets more often.
Men with larger feet likelier to be love-cheats Oct 15, 10:21 am
London, Oct 15 (ANI): A new study has revealed that guys with a shoe size of 10 or more is likely to be unfaithful compared to those with smaller size.
7 in 10 newlyweds don't have sex on first night Oct 4, 10:24 am
London, Oct 4 (ANI): It turns out that most of the British newlyweds don't have sex on their first night.
Your voice tone gives away how attracted you are to someone Sep 29, 1:03 pm
Washington, September 29 (ANI): A new study has revealed that the easiest way to know if someone is attracted to you is by listening to the tone of his voice.
Singles who use dating apps have more active sex lives Sep 28, 11:31 am
London, Sept 28 (ANI): A new survey has revealed that using dating apps on phones lead to a more happy sex life.
London, September 26 (ANI): A new research has found that mobile-phone addiction is causing relationship problems in Britain.
India News Slide Shows
- Restroom hand dryers 'worse' at spreading germs than paper towels
- Conservationist group claims Loch Ness monster sightings could be 'floating logs'
- Husbands, not children ruin women's careers
- Real-life 'Sleeping Beauty' naps for 21 hours every day
- Its easier to reject 'unsuitable' partners in hypothetical situations than face-to-face
- Now, 'chocolate lager' to cater to beer lovers and chocoholics' cravings
- New campaign seeks new word for 'female masturbation'
- $44.4m Georgia O`Keeffe painting breaks `most expensive artwork by woman` record
- Now, a shot glass to let you enjoy boozing without cringing at the taste
- Miss Bumbum runner-up flaunts boobs, butt in photo shoot
- Teen boys fearful of being too skinny at high risk of depression
- Smartphones making parents ignore their kids
- Even little amount of alcohol dangerous while driving: Study
- Chocolate themed ramp walk turns disaster after model's dress falls off
- Singapore Tourism Board removes 'cringe-worthy' video from You Tube
- Kiev says Russia has 7500 troops in eastern Ukraine
- Strong earthquake hits central Japan, injuring at least 39 in Nagano
- Germany to drop US spying probe due to `lack of solid evidence`
- Obama offers protection to almost five million illegal immigrants in U.S.
- Almost 1,000 people killed in Ukraine since truce agreement, warns UN
- Anjelica Huston wanted 'perfect romance, lovely husband'
- Brenton Thwaites to star as key 'Pirates 5' in new 'Pirates of the Caribbean'
- Kim K's 'Big Boss' appearance cancelled due to visa issues
- Iggy Azalea slams Eminem for `rape lyrics` via Twitter
- Diana Ross, Meghan Trainor added to 'The Voice' as guest mentors